Brett McMurphy: Michigan and college football returning? Not so fast, says their president

There's nothing I said that was incorrect. I also didn't say she was wrong to open the north. I think she's wrong to keep everything else locked down if the only reason is to prevent a second wave.

You can take that MAGA sht and shove it straight up your fat ***. I am not now, nor have I ever been a Trump supporter. Your false dichotomy of gnawing the peanuts out Whitmer's sht or being a MAGA-loid is dead wrong.
Its their security blanket its all they got. Like the irrelevant news channel comment. When they watch the news channels that make up partisan news themselves...
Save your energy bro.

Advertisement
There's nothing I said that was incorrect. I also didn't say she was wrong to open the north. I think she's wrong to keep everything else locked down if the only reason is to prevent a second wave.

You can take that MAGA sht and shove it straight up your fat ***. I am not now, nor have I ever been a Trump supporter. Your false dichotomy of gnawing the peanuts out Whitmer's sht or being a MAGA-loid is dead wrong.
Everything you said is incorrect. You try to come across as Even Steven, but all you do is trot out MAGA-loid rhetoric and conspiracy bullshyt.

You're a MAGA guy. Quit trying to hide it. Your red tinfoil hat is reflecting vividly.

aDU2YNF.jpg

Everything you said is incorrect. You try to come across as Even Steven, but all you do is trot out MAGA-loid rhetoric and conspiracy bullshyt.

You're a MAGA guy. Quit trying to hide it. Your red tinfoil hat is reflecting vividly.
So you're saying Whitmer didn't extended their lockdown for another two weeks?

And the she didn't openup the north of the state where her family spends Memorial Day weekend?

You have a nice weekend. I'm smoking some ribs for Memorial Day, you?

Advertisement
LOL. You conspiracy guys never fail. You're constantly yapping about how certain areas of the country should be able to open sooner than others, and when she opens a part of Michigan much more sparsely populated and affected much less than lower Michigan where all the population is, you fire up the idiotic "she's making decisions based on a Memorial Day BBQ" horse ****.

Crying about politics trickling onto CIS, then bomb a thread with your MAGA-loid red tin foil hat bullshyt.

You got a fever? You're mighty grumpy and testy - conspiracy guys?

You must be an irritated.

It's also possible that Michigan doesn't want to play football and get their asses kicked as in years past, AND the coaches contract gets reduced by another year - in coordination with the Deep State plan to alter college football to a semi-pro status - controlled by the Chinese - who don't play football - but they prefer CHinese CHeckers.

You DID see the secret handshake, didn't you? The one finger that swiped slightly to the left? That was a message to the Cabal.

And the she didn't openup the north of the state where her family spends Memorial Day weekend?

Smoking gov't sausage.....

She just extended their lockdown for another two weeks, but opened up the north of the state where her family spends Memorial Day weekend.

It's not impossible that the Michigan president issued that statement to put a little pressure on Whitmer.

Considering the independence streak found deep within the UP'rs...I truly hope their isn't a empassioned tragedy with her.

She walks on thin ice (pun intended).

I don't know the guy, but maybe he's more conservative in his words than other presidents, who seem to be taking a more optimistic approach with what they say to the public. I have a feeling we're going to see football pretty much everywhere unless there's another crazy outbreak.

P.S. Michigan State is in a much more rural area, so there's a chance MSU could open while Michigan doesn't.

Tough to see Whitmer allowing it for some, not others, considering the corner she has painted herself into.

Advertisement
Since my first post on this got sidetracked, I'll give it another go.

I wonder if this is the Michigan president's way of putting a little pressure on Whitmer to set an opening date and guarantee that students will be allowed on campus in the fall.

JD08 isn't actually. Leans conservative...ok...maybe...even if that doesn't make him a conspiracy tin foil type o' cat.

I'm pretty familiar with Michigan, friend. Was what I said wrong? Is MSU more rural than Ann Arbor?

MSU is more rural on the outskirts, but Lansing and East Lansing are definitely populated. My main point was just that the populations of the two cities don’t matter much, football will be played

Since my first post on this got sidetracked, I'll give it another go.

I wonder if this is the Michigan president's way of putting a little pressure on Whitmer to set an opening date and guarantee that students will be allowed on campus in the fall.
Could very well be. Trying to get her to **** or get off the pot. She’s been all over the place.

Advertisement

I'm saying you're a conspiracy theory-spewing MAGA-loid goofball.

You got a fever? You're mighty grumpy and testy - conspiracy guys?

You must be an irritated.

It's also possible that Michigan doesn't want to play football and get their asses kicked as in years past, AND the coaches contract gets reduced by another year - in coordination with the Deep State plan to alter college football to a semi-pro status - controlled by the Chinese - who don't play football - but they prefer CHinese CHeckers.

You DID see the secret handshake, didn't you? The one finger that swiped slightly to the left? That was a message to the Cabal.
Go back to chasing Big Foot, kook.

Completely unrelated but my best friend works for Michigan’s football team and he showed me two videos yesterday. One was of Harbaugh on the Elliptical in Kakhi’s... the other was of him jogging on a treadmill in Kakhi’s. Guy is something else man 😂

He wouldn’t send it to me unfortunately

Advertisement
It's total BS to have the players back but not deemed safe the rest of the student body. All or Fuqin nothing

Advertisement
Back