Braxton Berrios FNLs interview

Um, you do realize that this is a Ohio State blog for ESPN right? Also, you do realize that Pete actually texts with him and he gave us waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy more information on Berrios right? Ijs if I were you guys I would talk to Pete instead of looking at a bias website

Advertisement
Seriously its a ******* joke, the kid shows in at least interviews that he bleeds orange and green. He kills it everytime I see or hear of him on the field, after he gets the offer he makes an OV to the UF game right before he's supposed to decide and during the UM camp he said he wanted a UM and OSU offer but still people can't wait to kill him. You guys rip him if you want I still want this kid here ijs

Advertisement
So you made this thread to tell us to give this kid ****?

Nope, made it to show we are wasting time on some kid from OOS when there are tons of kids in S. FL who could fill his slot position as well as help in the future with recruiting and creating in roads to other S. FL schools.

Unless you think Leesville Road School in NC is a possible future pipeline....

Man good ole espn always trying to leave Miami out of everything unless its bad news. Didn't someone create a thread yesterday with his interview from OSU FNL where he said his top 6 with Miami being included?

Advertisement
Man good ole espn always trying to leave Miami out of everything unless its bad news. Didn't someone create a thread yesterday with his interview from OSU FNL where he said his top 6 with Miami being included?

Yeah, but surely nobody can remember that because he's the 5'8 white boy from North Carolina so it makes everybody forgetful

Yeah, but surely nobody can remember that because he's the 5'8 white boy from North Carolina so it makes everybody forgetful

not everybody only Burr

not everybody only Burr

Not saying everybody but I do remember seeing some rip the kid and bring up how he looks and that **** gets old if he can ball out against the best like he did in The Opening and in a camp here against LOCAL talent then im sold

not everybody only Burr

Not saying everybody but I do remember seeing some rip the kid and bring up how he looks and that **** gets old if he can ball out against the best like he did in The Opening and in a camp here against LOCAL talent then im sold

Burr was the one who referred to Berrios as the 5'9" white guy from N.C.

Advertisement

not everybody only Burr

Not on this thread but others, maybe it was mainly Burr I can't remember thoroughly but I know I saw it it just isn't fair to the kid

not everybody only Burr

Not on this thread but others, maybe it was mainly Burr I can't remember thoroughly but I know I saw it it just isn't fair to the kid

Burr and LACane...clownish.

Advertisement
How tall we're roscoe Parrish, Santana moss, Travis Benjamin etc,?
What's sad is that if this kid were black and ran the quickest short shuttle any football player in any level has run the past 7 years, jumped 40" in the vertical, had great hands and tore up every camp he went to, that player would be a "must get" top 4 star to 5 star player. Since he's not black "short" and "white boy" seem to be the only adjectives associated with him.

Berrios received 104 handwritten letters from Kentucky:

93.jpg

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Board/296/Braxton-Berrios-gets-104-letters-20309809

Advertisement
Back