Braxton Berrios FNLs interview

WANT.

Langham, Dixon, Berrios. Combine that with Coley and Griffin and Kaaya/Olsen are set.

Advertisement
The kid his confidence and swagger....
and he is an early graduate....I hope he decides to sign with the U

Why are some of our fans so **** stUpid? Can we not read!? This kid HAS NEVER SAID, that he woUld commit on the spot, if offered. Yes, he knows oUr recrUiting sitUation. Yes, he is sUpposedly a big fan of the U. Yes, he has said that we are his "dream school". For all we know, he coUld already be a "silent commit" and is jUst waiting to have his "moment" in the recrUiting spotlight.

To the gUy that said that Berrios is not Ermon, Dixon, or even Jo Jo, he's jUst a 5'9" white boy (he's Hispanic, by the way) from North Carolina, I really dont know what to say to U. SMGDH! The kid is a stUd, hes dominating EVERY camp he's been at, and picking Up offers right and left at every stop from top level D1 schools, and U *****ing aboUt when he commits. Some of U gUys need to change yoUr **** tampons. If he don't decide to come here, then fine, we will find someone else. We will get oUr nUmbers. There is no need to get Ur panties in a bUnch becaUse of a 17 year old, whose in charge of HIS life, doesn't jUmp when U want him to! U gUys are really 2 mUch. #uguysarefrustratingasfucc

Why are some of our fans so **** stUpid? Can we not read!? This kid HAS NEVER SAID, that he woUld commit on the spot, if offered. Yes, he knows oUr recrUiting sitUation. Yes, he is sUpposedly a big fan of the U. Yes, he has said that we are his "dream school". For all we know, he coUld already be a "silent commit" and is jUst waiting to have his "moment" in the recrUiting spotlight.

To the gUy that said that Berrios is not Ermon, Dixon, or even Jo Jo, he's jUst a 5'9" white boy (he's Hispanic, by the way) from North Carolina, I really dont know what to say to U. SMGDH! The kid is a stUd, hes dominating EVERY camp he's been at, and picking Up offers right and left at every stop from top level D1 schools, and U ****ing aboUt when he commits. Some of U gUys need to change yoUr **** tampons. If he don't decide to come here, then fine, we will find someone else. We will get oUr nUmbers. There is no need to get Ur panties in a bUnch becaUse of a 17 year old, whose in charge of HIS life, doesn't jUmp when U want him to! U gUys are really 2 mUch. #uguysarefrustratingasfucc

Negged for writing like a little girl with all theses U... but I agree with you!

He's said all along he will commit around September after he takes his visits. Hope we get him but if not I think we'll be Ok. Shouldn't need to give him a "pass" since he's doing what he said he will do. I think he ends up at UK.

Advertisement
Advertisement

To the gUy that said that Berrios is not Ermon, Dixon, or even Jo Jo, he's jUst a 5'9" white boy (he's Hispanic, by the way) from North Carolina, I really dont know what to say to U. SMGDH! The kid is a stUd, hes dominating EVERY camp he's been at, and picking Up offers right and left at every stop from top level D1 schools, and U *****ing aboUt when he commits. Some of U gUys need to change yoUr **** tampons. If he don't decide to come here, then fine, we will find someone else. We will get oUr nUmbers. There is no need to get Ur panties in a bUnch becaUse of a 17 year old, whose in charge of HIS life, doesn't jUmp when U want him to! U gUys are really 2 mUch. #uguysarefrustratingasfucc

1st I'm the guy who said all that.

2nd are you retarded and lack the ability to type properly?

To the gUy that said that Berrios is not Ermon, Dixon, or even Jo Jo, he's jUst a 5'9" white boy (he's Hispanic, by the way) from North Carolina, I really dont know what to say to U. SMGDH! The kid is a stUd, hes dominating EVERY camp he's been at, and picking Up offers right and left at every stop from top level D1 schools, and U ****ing aboUt when he commits. Some of U gUys need to change yoUr **** tampons. If he don't decide to come here, then fine, we will find someone else. We will get oUr nUmbers. There is no need to get Ur panties in a bUnch becaUse of a 17 year old, whose in charge of HIS life, doesn't jUmp when U want him to! U gUys are really 2 mUch. #uguysarefrustratingasfucc

Dude, chill with the capitalization

Want. Give the kid his time, he has every right to visit schools and make an informed choice about his life. I can't even imagine how some of the dudes on this board are with their GF's! ******* probably can't even go the grocery store by themselves with you wondering who else they are visiting. Stop being such insecure POS', people read this board and you make all of our fan base look like a bunch of phagosaurus rexes.

Am I the only one who is concerned that Braxton Berrios is very close to his permanent ceiling at age 18?

Advertisement
Some of you posters are funny as ****....like i said i dont care if he sign here or not my question was why he gets a pass when others dont....

Am I the only one who is concerned that Braxton Berrios is very close to his permanent ceiling at age 18?

That's a good point. No question he can play, but if not Berrios , I'm confident the staff will get someone as good, and perhaps with a higher ceiling.

Amazing to me that posters on this site gives this dude a pass.... He was one of the main ones saying how "he would commit if offered, dream school miami"..... I just wonder why he gets a pass and you guys rip other players....

I think your facts are incorrect. To my knowledge, Braxton Berrios has said on multiple occasions that he had an August time frame for commitment. He wanted to use the entire summer to investigate schools and commit before his senior season in HS.

I also think you are forgetting that he is not a local kid. He's from N. Carolina. You seem to want to lump him into the pile of local kids.

Advertisement

Negged for writing like a little girl with all theses U... but I agree with you!

also negged

Amazing to me that posters on this site gives this dude a pass.... He was one of the main ones saying how "he would commit if offered, dream school miami"..... I just wonder why he gets a pass and you guys rip other players....

I think your facts are incorrect. To my knowledge, Braxton Berrios has said on multiple occasions that he had an August time frame for commitment. He wanted to use the entire summer to investigate schools and commit before his senior season in HS.

I also think you are forgetting that he is not a local kid. He's from N. Carolina. You seem to want to lump him into the pile of local kids.

Excuse me kind sir Idgaf if he is from Miami or Russia my point is that posters on this site rip any kid that says miami is their dream school and would love to go there but when they receive their offer they continue to look around posters RIP those kids but this guy not so much .... Since you seem to play attention to detail can you help me out with that one?

Last edited:

That's a good point. No question he can play, but if not Berrios , I'm confident the staff will get someone as good, and perhaps with a higher ceiling.

I was high on him after he camped and developed such a strong rapport with Kaaya. But the luster is wearing off, and I agree he has a low ceiling from where he is today. Would be a nice fit at slot if we could get him, but the coaches can certainly cover if not.

what does him being white have to do with it? if you havent noticed alot more white guys are playing received in d-1 and nfl.

Advertisement
Back