Braxton Berrios FNLs interview

said it before im going to say again some people post the dumbest things

Who are some people?

I think he's talking about you man. You never really bring anything to the board. Just stop posting

He brings plenty to the board. Do you really not want to know as much as possible about the guys we are recruiting? The stuff we don't like is when guys like Tex post about guys that aren't even on our radar committing to Texas or whatever and act like it is a loss.

Advertisement

Who are some people?

I think he's talking about you man. You never really bring anything to the board. Just stop posting

He brings plenty to the board. Do you really not want to know as much as possible about the guys we are recruiting? The stuff we don't like is when guys like Tex post about guys that aren't even on our radar committing to Texas or whatever and act like it is a loss.

i believe he was being facetious

Who are some people?

not at all i was talking about thread killa, there are some here that post some stupid posts, like not getting berrios because he is from NC and you dont want to get kids from there, stuff like that, Thread Killa keep doing what you are doing

Advertisement
Back