Braxton Berrios FNLs interview

Berrios received 104 handwritten letters from Kentucky:

93.jpg

http://kentucky.247sports.com/Board/296/Braxton-Berrios-gets-104-letters-20309809

That's creepy.

Advertisement

If I were a recruit or a recruit's parent, this would not impress me. Quite the opposite, it would reek of desperation and come across as really pathetic.

Arkansas did the same to A*** C****** and it worked.

Not saying it never works. There are all different types of people out there. Some are so needy that they appreciate the creepy stalking.

Advertisement
Kentucky has been doing the that with all their recruits. Judging by his twitter I would say his top 3 are UK, Ohio suck, and us.

UK has 2 other wr who are even smaller then Berrios so they have their slot guys why they still want Berrios this badly is puzzling and im a fan of his

Advertisement
Advertisement
miami does the same thing (not to the same extent)

we also have sorority girls on staff at all times.

during an official visit in the winter, the recruits swing by the IM fields where the recruiting staff will have some of the hottest girls at UM in bikinis.

then the guide will say, "this will be your dorms in your freshman year"

THAT's how you close.

"Handwritten" doesn't really impress me as much when from the looks of things, it is some random woman who works in the athletic department doing the writing. They probably have a whole sweatshop assembly line knocking these things out for every kid on their board.

Advertisement
"Handwritten" doesn't really impress me as much when from the looks of things, it is some random woman who works in the athletic department doing the writing. They probably have a whole sweatshop assembly line knocking these things out for every kid on their board.

I agree, the letters really dont mean a **** thing but its a way for thekids to brag

Advertisement
Back