Braxton Berrios FNLs interview

Advertisement
I was sitting in the stands when Urbs pulled him aside 1 on 1. You could tell that he gave him the offer. He gave him daps and jerked him around all playful and ****. Then he ran over and told the rest of the coaches he got the offer and was jumpin around and all that. He seemed very excited to say the least by his body language. It was right after he broke this kid with a back juke after beating him on the route. Had the whole place oooing and awwing.

One thing i will say, hes quick and has great lateral movement, but he seemed rather slow when it came to actually running the routes and going up against a DB. He had a difficult time trying to shake and get separation, almost like he was over thinking what he wanted to do next

Amazing to me that posters on this site gives this dude a pass.... He was one of the main ones saying how "he would commit if offered, dream school miami"..... I just wonder why he gets a pass and you guys rip other players....

Advertisement
Amazing to me that posters on this site gives this dude a pass.... He was one of the main ones saying how "he would commit if offered, dream school miami"..... I just wonder why he gets a pass and you guys rip other players....

Never said he'd commit on the spot if offered.

Apparently he is a huge fan though, room painted UM colors, UM license plate cover, etc., etc.

Last edited:

I agree, I am one that is all up on the kid. Now, Kaaya seems to have brought Al over gets him an offer and the kid just continues on his merry way. He isn't trashing THE U but he lost a lot of glow by not committing faster. I still want him but not on the got to have him bandwagon any longer. Kid can have his fun, but if you want an adoring fan base, you have to be like Duke and Kaaya. Look how fast Nigel went form "another BTW kid" to "yeah baby, you tha man!!!" At this point I am over the whole diva WR thing and much more excited about the D recruits we are pulling in. TV and Chad give us contender potential again. That is exciting. Berrios missed he moment to become an instant favorite.

NEGGED FOR MAKING **** UP.

He never once said that he would "commi if offered". Don't put words in people's mouths...especially when your trying to make a point like that.

Thinking about negging again later as I'm typing this.

Advertisement

I agree, I am one that is all up on the kid. Now, Kaaya seems to have brought Al over gets him an offer and the kid just continues on his merry way. He isn't trashing THE U but he lost a lot of glow by not committing faster. I still want him but not on the got to have him bandwagon any longer. Kid can have his fun, but if you want an adoring fan base, you have to be like Duke and Kaaya. Look how fast Nigel went form "another BTW kid" to "yeah baby, you tha man!!!" At this point I am over the whole diva WR thing and much more excited about the D recruits we are pulling in. TV and Chad give us contender potential again. That is exciting. Berrios missed he moment to become an instant favorite.

When he commits to the U in September, and he tells us this is where he wanted to be all along, and its his dream school we will be all about this kid once again. And that's fine...let him take his visits and enjoy himself.

+ ******* 1

When he commits to the U in September, and he tells us this is where he wanted to be all along, and its his dream school we will be all about this kid once again. And that's fine...let him take his visits and enjoy himself.

LOL at getting all butthurt b/c a kid didn't commit on the spot in June!! You're either new to this **** or have an inflamed ******.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

LOL at getting all butthurt b/c a kid didn't commit on the spot in June!! You're either new to this **** or have an inflamed ******.

Actually no, this is a kid who did everything he could to get an offer. This wasn't just some everyday kid we offer and let it play out. This was a kid Coley has to convince AG to offer and a kid who dropped the "dream school" on us.

He is not Ermon Lane, he's not Dixon, he's not even Jojo Robinson In regards to their leeway with the coaching staff. Berrios knows our situation recruiting wise and knows space is limited. We were the first big time program to offer him and it is insulting to watch him prance around about an offer from OSU.

It's one thing if he was Ermon, but he's not, he's Braxton Berrios a 5'9 white guy from North Caroilna, he needs to learn to hurry this commitment up cause if he's looking around we are also looking around and it could make for an uncomfortable OV for him in September.

Have no concerns with his conduct. Isn't going to college to become a fan or get a message board scholly. If he gets Meyer's goat and subsequently attends Miami, then Urban has wasted this valuable time. And that, gentlemen, is twice the win.

Actually no, this is a kid who did everything he could to get an offer. This wasn't just some everyday kid we offer and let it play out. This was a kid Coley has to convince AG to offer and a kid who dropped the "dream school" on us.

He is not Ermon Lane, he's not Dixon, he's not even Jojo Robinson In regards to their leeway with the coaching staff. Berrios knows our situation recruiting wise and knows space is limited. We were the first big time program to offer him and it is insulting to watch him prance around about an offer from OSU.

It's one thing if he was Ermon, but he's not, he's Braxton Berrios a 5'9 white guy from North Caroilna, he needs to learn to hurry this commitment up cause if he's looking around we are also looking around and it could make for an uncomfortable OV for him in September.

We weren't the first "big time program" to offer. He had a Clemson offer back in March. He had a South Carolina offer in October. Don't downgrade the kid as a prospect just because he isn't acting the way you think he should act.

Advertisement

Why can't he be both?

Gettin this kid is not a big deal IMO. I believe he will be an average to slightly above average college player

Advertisement
Back