Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
1t99jk.jpg
Come on Dynasty... you can do better than that.
bg.gif

Advertisement
You make a cotdam strong argument.

I’m not even sure if I agree, but your argument is a strong one. Bottom line, it’s all hypothetical anyway. Nobody really knows what would’ve happened.

I do know this, this is one of the most bullshlt threads ever on CIS.

The majority of posters here are bunch of ungrateful cūnts taking a shlt on one of our players. Ask yourselves why?

Everything posted here has been pure speculation, with no way to prove any of it. Who knows if we’re better worse or the same with BK.

But I do know this. He was a real Miami Hurricane. Like Brooklyn Dee but unlike you ungrateful cūnts.

Why an 8 page thread of mostly speculation, most of it taking a shlt on the guy that actually play in the field for us?

We even have mods bragging about how they were the first ones to take a shlt on him.

Go stand on the 30 yard line of Hard Rock, take a pair of pliers, reach into your mouths, and yank a fūcking molar out. Then I’ll respect your opinion.
Funny you passionately brought this topic up, and I was thinking the same thing but didn't pull the trigger. We will never know if Kaaya would have done better than Rosier... conjecture here on CIS is bliss, it's rampant and it can sometimes be ******* retarded. But it is a free forum and all opinions are posted. Just like we have our favorite authors when we buy books, when you comb through these posts there's people who you can appreciate their posts. Besides, I'm partial towards history and science. but I hate fiction. Also, I agree about loyalty... it's the right way to be.
You don't need to yank a molar... you're ok... Brooklyn too.

The problem though is no one puts things in context. Anyone who genuinely thinks as a QB(not a playmaker) malik is an upgrade over brad im sorry but im gonna exclude you from any logical conversation. The facts are our TEAM is significantly better last year as well as now from at any point with brad,alfraud & no d. On top of that our schedule last year to go along with significant injuries at the time we played some of the better squads(part of the game) were more of a reason for our record than qb play. Our defense isnt even in the same stratosphere as it was at all points under no d except when he was forced to play onions system. Main problem we had under him was coaching & play calling. Im sorry but its a fact that jessica beil couldve been our starting qb last year with the back up being whoever qbs for our intramural squad & we wouldve got those same results. We all knew the defincies brad had mainly he was one of the biggest ******* ever in the pocket & terrified to get hit. But as far as a qb & getting the ball to our playmakers you cant compare malik to him. I STRONGLY doubt we were any worse than 11-1 last uear with brad. That loss being to clemson cause our o line got owned & we know how that works with him. But no chance in **** pitt beats us or that hick *** wisconsin squad.

He's not a better playmaker but he's elite at playing QB?

You think the 2017 team was significantly better than the 2016 team? Because it most definitely was not. So the question is why did we lose 4 regular season games under Brad in his 3rd season while playing for Mark Richt and the Manny Diaz defense?

Advertisement
Rosier was throwing behind receivers all the time last year. Take Berrios for example making incredible catches that were thrown behind him. It’s ludicrous to think that one more year under Richt’s tutelage wouldn’t have help. We’re just lucky we had an outstanding defense last year that got us the ball back a lot, because if not we would’ve lost all those close games. No doubt I want Rosier to succeed but to say he’s better than Kaaya is nuts because the jury is still out. Let’s see what the 5th year Senior can do.

The jury is not out, the results are in. Don't know why that 2016 defense with pretty much the exact same guys is not considered so "outstanding".

Rosier was throwing behind receivers all the time last year. Take Berrios for example making incredible catches that were thrown behind him. It’s ludicrous to think that one more year under Richt’s tutelage wouldn’t have help. We’re just lucky we had an outstanding defense last year that got us the ball back a lot, because if not we would’ve lost all those close games. No doubt I want Rosier to succeed but to say he’s better than Kaaya is nuts because the jury is still out. Let’s see what the 5th year Senior can do.
dude knowles almost single handily cost us the fsu and ga tech games. we also didnt have great ol play. im not even saying rosier is great. i wish someone could beat him out

You think the 2017 team was significantly better than the 2016 team? Because it most definitely was not. So the question is why did we lose 4 regular season games under Brad in his 3rd season while playing for Mark Richt and the Manny Diaz defense?
in 16 he had Njoku and Coley. Almost every QB richt coached at FSU and UGA became all conference yet, he didnt even try to get kaaya to stay. that says something.

Advertisement
People think its a coincidence that once our defense couldnt turn the ball over as often we went on a losing streak... ignorance is bliss.

Funny you passionately brought this topic up, and I was thinking the same thing but didn't pull the trigger. We will never know if Kaaya would have done better than Rosier... conjecture here on CIS is bliss, it's rampant and it can sometimes be ******* retarded. But it is a free forum and all opinions are posted. Just like we have our favorite authors when we buy books, when you comb through these posts there's people who you can appreciate their posts. Besides, I'm partial towards history and science. but I hate fiction. Also, I agree about loyalty... it's the right way to be.
You don't need to yank a molar... you're ok... Brooklyn too.

Don’t ever be afraid to pull the trigger.

It’s a message board, what’s the worst that could happen? That’s right. Nothing is the worst that could happen.

Don’t especially be afraid to express an opinion when a good 80% of the opinions expressed here, or on any internet message board (or Twitter, etc), are nothing more than poorly thought out, knee jerk, and cretinous diarrheal spray..

Advertisement

Pickle im not gonna get into this cause i give you & the vast majority of posters on here more credit for football comprehension than maybe i should. Not gonna get into the teams or players we've had etc. The only thing i will say is #1 no where in that post did i say anything about brad or malik being elite at anything involving football. What i said is for our needs we need a qb who can distribute the ball to our playmakers around the field. Not a qb who trys or is a playmaker himself. The other thing you said when you mention hes not a better playmaker but hes elite at qb? Ill assume thats a legit question or maybe a lack of understanding the difference between the two. A qb can be elite as a quarterback who has athleticism as long as he possesses the talent necessary to do his job. More often than not a elite playmaker is nowhere near elite as a qb. For instance terrol pryor,vince young,kim shebow,rg3,johnny manziel,mike vick etc... you can go on & on. In modern day football its very rare that a qb with that style of play can excell outside of a set system that highlights them making plays with their feet rather than excelling with their arms... hence why **** near all of them are failures in the nfl. Its a gimmick that doesnt involve talent at their position. The ones who have excelled did so once they changed positions. Im sure plenty will disagree. Dont know what else to tell yall.

Pickle im not gonna get into this cause i give you & the vast majority of posters on here more credit for football comprehension than maybe i should. Not gonna get into the teams or players we've had etc. The only thing i will say is #1 no where in that post did i say anything about brad or malik being elite at anything involving football. What i said is for our needs we need a qb who can distribute the ball to our playmakers around the field. Not a qb who trys or is a playmaker himself. The other thing you said when you mention hes not a better playmaker but hes elite at qb? Ill assume thats a legit question or maybe a lack of understanding the difference between the two. A qb can be elite as a quarterback who has athleticism as long as he possesses the talent necessary to do his job. More often than not a elite playmaker is nowhere near elite as a qb. For instance terrol pryor,vince young,kim shebow,rg3,johnny manziel,mike vick etc... you can go on & on. In modern day football its very rare that a qb with that style of play can excell outside of a set system that highlights them making plays with their feet rather than excelling with their arms... hence why **** near all of them are failures in the nfl. Its a gimmick that doesnt involve talent at their position. The ones who have excelled did so once they changed positions. Im sure plenty will disagree. Dont know what else to tell yall.

The "being elite" was referencing D'onofrio saying that some dude was "elite" at playing safety, not a real question. I understand that there is a huge difference with mobility, poise and intangibles at the collegiate level vice the pro level. That's why a guy who can hit a nice out route might be a downgrade over a guy who can move in a frequently collapsing pocket even if it sacrifices his ability to hit every throw.

It doesn't really matter what anyone's opinion on the matter is, the 2016 offensive talent was far superior to the 2017 offensive talent. But 2018 will be different and should be one of the more talented offenses we've had since the early 2000's. We'll see if he can get the ball to those playmakers this year, and if not it'll be next man up.

Fifty Definitely not talented at all imo... he was more “accurate” which didn’t mean much for Miami the 3 years he started.

But Rosier has a stronger arm, a dual threat, better pocket presence (doesn’t get rattled and check out of a game after the 1st hit like Kaaya) and just a winner that can come back from deficits and win a winnable game that’s close at the end.
You’re not giving credit to the defense we had last year, which was superior than what Kaaya had. Also the O-line is way better than during Kaaya’s tenure. Kaaya had undersized garbage O-line that was not even top 50 his first two years. Thank GOD they’ve been top 40 the last two years during Richt era. Some of y’all don’t really think about that. We just recently recruited 4 star O-line Croots for crying out loud!🤦🏾‍♂️

Advertisement
Just saw the highlight of him in INDY where the snap was too high and he couldn’t recover the fumble.

Had me thinking about how far he has fallen from analysts saying he was a potential top 3 and first rounder a few years back to where he is now.

Can’t even make a team as a backup. Yikes!
facts

You’re not giving credit to the defense we had last year, which was superior than what Kaaya had. Also the O-line is way better than during Kaaya’s tenure. Kaaya had undersized garbage O-line that was not even top 50 his first two years. Thank GOD they’ve been top 40 the last two years during Richt era. Some of y’all don’t really think about that. We just recently recruited 4 star O-line Croots for crying out loud!🤦🏾‍♂️

3 draft picks on the line in 2014, duke Johnson **** near had 1600 yards rushing. The oline kaaya’s freshman year was very talented they just wasn’t better than the 2017 who in some games actully did take control against good teams

Defense ain’t innocent in all of this. They were handed a 14-3 lead at the start of the second quarter vs Wisconsin in which Miami’s offense dominated with 200 yards on the #2 defense in the first quarter. Wisconsin then preceded to score 21 straight that quarter. Not going to forget how the offense malik included saved the defense *** after handing them a lead in the 4th vs FSU and then the offense then scored two late 4th quarter touchdowns without mark walton and Ahmmon Richards on the field. Also the comeback vs uva in which Kerk Berkert was destroying the defense... malik is far from perfect but so is the defense. And for us to get where we all want to go everyone needs to improve
Rosier started that mud slide with an INT Brock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back