Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
respect brad a lot bc he took a beating when he was our QB. tough to speculate how we woulda done if he stayed last yr. obviously more talented than malik but a different player. that said, I'd be shocked if he stays on a 53 man roster this entire season. seems like practice squad will be his ceiling this yr imo

respect brad a lot bc he took a beating when he was our QB. tough to speculate how we woulda done if he stayed last yr. obviously more talented than malik but a different player. that said, I'd be shocked if he stays on a 53 man roster this entire season. seems like practice squad will be his ceiling this yr imo

He closed his eyes before releasing the football if he was going to take a hit. Brad would get fired up and/or mad enough to man up on occasion. I thought eventually he'd get over it. He just never did. A lot of it is because he's smart and not physically capable of avoiding a rush. I'd like to see him get a shot in New England. He would be to learn how to move in the pocket from the best non-athletic player of all time. The other team would be the Cowboys. He'd have pressure off of him with that OL and running game. I'm not sold on Dak aka David Garrard to me either.

It's worse for Malik. These douches are saying he doesn't even belong on a P5 roster, while we're supposed to praise Brad for having a good completion percentage or something. It's definitely not for bringing prestige or most importantly, wins, to the program.

You could be a great QB and put on a team full of scrubs and end up with a terrible record. You could also be an awful QB and be surrounded by studs and end up NC. Only a complete moron(like yourself) could look at Rosier and Kaaya and actually think Rosier is better because he beat FSU(in a down year) and won 10 games.

You could be a great QB and put on a team full of scrubs and end up with a terrible record. You could also be an awful QB and be surrounded by studs and end up NC. Only a complete moron(like yourself) could look at Rosier and Kaaya and actually think Rosier is better because he beat FSU(in a down year) and won 10 games.

You guys have so much Kaaya **** all over your faces it's disgusting. Why is it that we had 9 wins before Kaaya took over and 10 wins (should've been 11 if not for cupcake cancelation) after he left?

Let me just ask you and your posse this. Who were the "studs" that Rosier and Morris were surrounded by that Kaaya wasn't? Why was Kaaya unable to have the success that those two guys had? Tell me, because I'm too much of a "moron" to see how this happened.

Advertisement
You guys have so much Kaaya **** all over your faces it's disgusting. Why is it that we had 9 wins before Kaaya took over and 10 wins (should've been 11 if not for cupcake cancelation) after he left?

Let me just ask you and your posse this. Who were the "studs" that Rosier and Morris were surrounded by that Kaaya wasn't? Why was Kaaya unable to have the success that those two guys had? Tell me, because I'm too much of a "moron" to see how this happened.

And you have Rosiers and Richts **** dripping off your face. Stick to watching cartoons because you clearly don't know football. Kaaya never had an OL that was as solid as Rosiers. He never had a roster packed full of stud WRs like Kaaya. The only advantage Kaaya had was a better TE in Njoku. Also, the defenses are incomparable. Our defense also played a huge part in Rosiers run. Kaaya almost beat 3 stacked FSU teams. Rosier beat the worst FSU team in close to 40 years. If rosier played against any FSU team Kaaya played against, the games would not have been close. I am not even a Kaaya fan, but I am not a ******(like yourself). I understand that having a better QB(Kaaya instead of Rosier) would lead to better results. It is common sense.

I have no interest in reading thru 6 pages on this topic.

But I will say... IMO we do not win ten games with Bard at QB in 2017.

Its page 11 and this still applies.

I no way do we win 10 games last year with Kayak at QB. For all of Malik's poor performances, there were many, MANY times where Malik kept drives alive with his legs. Kaaya would have taken a ton of sacks last year. (and thrown the ball away on a ton of third downs)

One man's opinion.

Its page 11 and this still applies.

I no way do we win 10 games last year with Kayak at QB. For all of Malik's poor performances, there were many, MANY times where Malik kept drives alive with his legs. Kaaya would have taken a ton of sacks last year. (and thrown the ball away on a ton of third downs)

One man's opinion.

Agree 100%. No chance Kaaya beats FSU last year.

And you have Rosiers and Richts **** dripping off your face. Stick to watching cartoons because you clearly don't know football. Kaaya never had an OL that was as solid as Rosiers. He never had a roster packed full of stud WRs like Kaaya. The only advantage Kaaya had was a better TE in Njoku. Also, the defenses are incomparable. Our defense also played a huge part in Rosiers run. Kaaya almost beat 3 stacked FSU teams. Rosier beat the worst FSU team in close to 40 years. If rosier played against any FSU team Kaaya played against, the games would not have been close. I am not even a Kaaya fan, but I am not a ******(like yourself). I understand that having a better QB(Kaaya instead of Rosier) would lead to better results. It is common sense.

That doesn't answer my question. You've correctly identified that Njoku is better than Herndon, but that's it.

So again I'll ask, who were the "studs" that Rosier and Morris had that Kaaya didn't? It's a very, very simple question. I know you'd prefer to insult me instead, but let's try to have a debate if you're kind enough, my intellectual superior.

Advertisement
That doesn't answer my question. You've correctly identified that Njoku is better than Herndon, but that's it.

So again I'll ask, who were the "studs" that Rosier and Morris had that Kaaya didn't? It's a very, very simple question. I know you'd prefer to insult me instead, but let's try to have a debate if you're kind enough, my intellectual superior.

Actually. If you learned to read. I did answer the question. The entire rest of the roster. This debate isn't about Morris. I would rather have Morris starting instead of Rosier as well.

Actually. If you learned to read. I did answer the question. The entire rest of the roster. This debate isn't about Morris. I would rather have Morris starting instead of Rosier as well.

If I learned to read? Why does everyone on here argue like a middle schooler?

THIS debate is about Morris because you said that Kaaya didn't have success because of his surrounding talent. So to answer that question you have to look at how his predecessor and his successor fared.

But I got the point. Homer is better than Duke Johnson and Walton, McDermott is better than Flowers, Cager is better than Coley, TF Thomas better than 1st rounder Dorsett. Your point is noted.

If I learned to read? Why does everyone on here argue like a middle schooler?

THIS debate is about Morris because you said that Kaaya didn't have success because of his surrounding talent. So to answer that question you have to look at how his predecessor and his successor fared.

But I got the point. Homer is better than Duke Johnson and Walton, McDermott is better than Flowers, Cager is better than Coley, TF Thomas better than 1st rounder Dorsett. Your point is noted.

Usually people do not argue like that, but when they are talking to the notorious Pickle Richt it is hard to argue like an adult. Everyone knows you are a troll like Krazy Kane who just blindly sucks of Richt and any of his players. I am sure your old screen name was Pickle Golden and you sucked Golden off at every opportunity. All you need to look at is the 2017 team and compare it to the 16, 15, and 14 teams. Lets see. He had Duke, Dorsett, and Flowers when he was a true freshman. 1 good OL can't make up for the remaining 4. So your only point is that he had Coley who is better then Thomas was as a true freshman, but like I said the WR room we had last year is much better then that of Kaaya. Rosier had tons of options wide open every game. Finally you conveniently like to leave out the level of teams we played against last year in comparison to Kaaya. Kaaya had to play against elite FSU teams. Very solid UNC teams, Rosier played against the UNC team with an unheard of amount of injuries. Kaayas last year was the year that the ACC won 75% of their bowl games. The ACC won 40% last year. The Coastal was a lot stronger in Kaayas years.

Rosier beat the #3 ranked team in the country in prime time. I don’t ever recall Kayaa beating a team that highly ranked.

Kayaa never led a meaningful game winning drive.

Those are two of the things that rosier did. The bottom line is wins and rosier did deliver more than brad.

Advertisement
Usually people do not argue like that, but when they are talking to the notorious Pickle Richt it is hard to argue like an adult. Everyone knows you are a troll like Krazy Kane who just blindly sucks of Richt and any of his players. I am sure your old screen name was Pickle Golden and you sucked Golden off at every opportunity. All you need to look at is the 2017 team and compare it to the 16, 15, and 14 teams. Lets see. He had Duke, Dorsett, and Flowers when he was a true freshman. 1 good OL can't make up for the remaining 4. So your only point is that he had Coley who is better then Thomas was as a true freshman, but like I said the WR room we had last year is much better then that of Kaaya. Rosier had tons of options wide open every game. Finally you conveniently like to leave out the level of teams we played against last year in comparison to Kaaya. Kaaya had to play against elite FSU teams. Very solid UNC teams, Rosier played against the UNC team with an unheard of amount of injuries. Kaayas last year was the year that the ACC won 75% of their bowl games. The ACC won 40% last year. The Coastal was a lot stronger in Kaayas years.

Lol, who's everybody, you and Cribby? Couple of erudites.

I had to use the players from his freshman year because most of the guys are identical from 2016-17. I really had no idea that Rosier's line last year was so great. I mean our RB production was in the 100s, and 75th in sacks allowed. I didn't know that meant we had a bunch of studs on the OL, but I guess I'm just being a troll. The 2014 team? 50th in rushing yards and 29th in sacks allowed. Those other 4 must have been horrible as you think. There's really no point in continuing this debate. Just call me some more names and we'll move on. I know, it's my fault you do that, not yours.

Reactions: jsy
Bottom line arguing over brad vs Malik is like arguing who is the the hottest ugly chick.

Lol, who's everybody, you and Cribby? Couple of erudites.

I had to use the players from his freshman year because most of the guys are identical from 2016-17. I really had no idea that Rosier's line last year was so great. I mean our RB production was in the 100s, and 75th in sacks allowed. I didn't know that meant we had a bunch of studs on the OL, but I guess I'm just being a troll. The 2014 team? 50th in rushing yards and 29th in sacks allowed. Those other 4 must have been horrible as you think. There's really no point in continuing this debate. Just call me some more names and we'll move on. I know, it's my fault you do that, not yours.

LOL! It is a lot more then that. Regardless, you just proved my point. Rosier has most of Kaayas guys, but a whole year older. It is hard to run the ball when the teams load the box because they know you can't throw the ball. It is a lot easier to run the ball with Kaaya throwing it because we actually had a passing threat. 50th in rushing yards with Duke Johnson. That alone should tell you the line was shaky.

Advertisement
Rosier beat the #3 ranked team in the country in prime time. I don’t ever recall Kayaa beating a team that highly ranked.

Kayaa never led a meaningful game winning drive.

Those are two of the things that rosier did. The bottom line is wins and rosier did deliver more than brad.

#3 ranked team that ended up being ranked 11th. Rosier lead game winning drives to games that he threw away early. Kaaya would not have needed to have a game winning drive because he would have put the game away before we even reached the 4th quarter.

I hear you, but Kaaya's shortcomings cost us more wins than Rosiers shortcomings.

With Kaaya, once the other team's D took away our traditional running game, we had no running game, we became one dimensional.

Whereas with Rosier, Richt can call an occasional QB draw or zone read when the other team's D has a bead on our running game.

I hear you, but Kaaya's shortcomings cost us more wins than Rosiers shortcomings.

With Kaaya, once the other team's D took away our traditional running game, we had no running game, we became one dimensional.

Whereas with Rosier, Richt can call an occasional QB draw or zone read when the other team's D has a bead on our running game.

Being able to hit open receivers is more important then being able to occasionally qb sneak it.

LOL! It is a lot more then that. Regardless, you just proved my point. Rosier has most of Kaayas guys, but a whole year older. It is hard to run the ball when the teams load the box because they know you can't throw the ball. It is a lot easier to run the ball with Kaaya throwing it because we actually had a passing threat. 50th in rushing yards with Duke Johnson. That alone should tell you the line was shaky.

A whole year, huh. They must've been completely different. Like Walton and Richards who were injured, and Berrios who he never threw too. I really proved your point with that one.

Duke had 1600 rushing yards that year and 6.8 YPC. To say the OL was still shaky in the face of those numbers and being 29th in sacks allowed with a dude who ****ed his pants when the lights were on is really telling. Keep calling me a troll though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back