Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosier started that mud slide with an INT Brock.
Yeah but then they drove right down the field and scored multiple times after that in that quarter alone. I’m not even saying rosier is elite or anything like that let’s get that clear lol. I hope he did. improve this offseason, we will find out soon.

Advertisement
Don’t ever be afraid to pull the trigger.

It’s a message board, what’s the worst that could happen? That’s right. Nothing is the worst that could happen.

Don’t especially be afraid to express an opinion when a good 80% of the opinions expressed here, or on any internet message board (or Twitter, etc), are nothing more than poorly thought out, knee jerk, and cretinous diarrheal spray..
QSL

Pickle im not gonna get into this cause i give you & the vast majority of posters on here more credit for football comprehension than maybe i should. Not gonna get into the teams or players we've had etc. The only thing i will say is #1 no where in that post did i say anything about brad or malik being elite at anything involving football. What i said is for our needs we need a qb who can distribute the ball to our playmakers around the field. Not a qb who trys or is a playmaker himself. The other thing you said when you mention hes not a better playmaker but hes elite at qb? Ill assume thats a legit question or maybe a lack of understanding the difference between the two. A qb can be elite as a quarterback who has athleticism as long as he possesses the talent necessary to do his job. More often than not a elite playmaker is nowhere near elite as a qb. For instance terrol pryor,vince young,kim shebow,rg3,johnny manziel,mike vick etc... you can go on & on. In modern day football its very rare that a qb with that style of play can excell outside of a set system that highlights them making plays with their feet rather than excelling with their arms... hence why **** near all of them are failures in the nfl. Its a gimmick that doesnt involve talent at their position. The ones who have excelled did so once they changed positions. Im sure plenty will disagree. Dont know what else to tell yall.
I think that it's the "crème de la crème" factor with the draft and NFL survival. Every position in the NFL is the elite from NCAA. If you are a somewhat successful qb in college, you may not make it in da NFL. Defenses will eat your *** up... as you gave some qb examples. Also the offenses that may produce in college would not in the NFL... i.e.. triple option.

Yeah but then they drove right down the field and scored multiple times after that in that quarter alone. I’m not even saying rosier is elite or anything like that let’s get that clear lol. I hope he did. improve this offseason, we will find out soon.
Rosier had multiple chances to respond as well no excuses. Also hope he improved drastically.

Advertisement
The problem though is no one puts things in context. Anyone who genuinely thinks as a QB(not a playmaker) malik is an upgrade over brad im sorry but im gonna exclude you from any logical conversation. The facts are our TEAM is significantly better last year as well as now from at any point with brad,alfraud & no d. On top of that our schedule last year to go along with significant injuries at the time we played some of the better squads(part of the game) were more of a reason for our record than qb play. Our defense isnt even in the same stratosphere as it was at all points under no d except when he was forced to play onions system. Main problem we had under him was coaching & play calling. Im sorry but its a fact that jessica beil couldve been our starting qb last year with the back up being whoever qbs for our intramural squad & we wouldve got those same results. We all knew the defincies brad had mainly he was one of the biggest ******* ever in the pocket & terrified to get hit. But as far as a qb & getting the ball to our playmakers you cant compare malik to him. I STRONGLY doubt we were any worse than 11-1 last uear with brad. That loss being to clemson cause our o line got owned & we know how that works with him. But no chance in **** pitt beats us or that hick *** wisconsin squad.

You meant at worst 12-1 with Kaaya.

Which i have a hard time grasping onto. You stated "We all knew the defincies brad had mainly he was one of the biggest ******* ever in the pocket & terrified to get hit" Well the OL didn't turn AA for Malik. He was sacked as much as Kaaya was.

You give Malik no credit whatsoever. Stating an actress could've netted the same results. The man broke a 31 year old record. Won his 1st 11 starts.

Both guys came in the same year. Both endured some sorry *** coaching. Both guys also had time under Richt. 1 guy had 2 years of exp when Richt took over. 1 of them guys had media and some fans on here talking about top 5 pick. Had a 1st RD TE, Coley and a record setting freshman in Richards.

The other guy was written off and when he got his chance. He didn't have a 1st RD TE. A proven veteran WR or a healthy Richards. The circumstances offensivly were not gravy for Rosier. The prior season there wasn't a hurricane that set things back either.

Also as much credit you want to give the defense and sure they deserve credit for the sacks/TFL and TO. That doesn't make them a flawless unit. Ranked 75th on 3rd downs. 106th in redzone defense.

Rosier wasn't very accurate and **** the bed vs Pitt. That wisky game should've been won on the ground. We had a 174 yards on the ground avg 6 ypc. We were out rushing the team know for running over people. Homer having 12 carries was a crime.

The game plan going into any game last season should've been run the ball and help out an inexperenced/inaccurate QB. Game planning the offense to a guy that doesn't have that toolbelt to set the world on fire with his arm. Was asking for drama and hoping for luck. We had some luck and then we didn't.

Don’t ever be afraid to pull the trigger.

It’s a message board, what’s the worst that could happen? That’s right. Nothing is the worst that could happen.

Don’t especially be afraid to express an opinion when a good 80% of the opinions expressed here, or on any internet message board (or Twitter, etc), are nothing more than poorly thought out, knee jerk, and cretinous diarrheal spray..
I'm part of the 20% whose opinions are vomit. Cause I'm classy like that... :bobross:

Rosier was throwing behind receivers all the time last year. Take Berrios for example making incredible catches that were thrown behind him. It’s ludicrous to think that one more year under Richt’s tutelage wouldn’t have help. We’re just lucky we had an outstanding defense last year that got us the ball back a lot, because if not we would’ve lost all those close games. No doubt I want Rosier to succeed but to say he’s better than Kaaya is nuts because the jury is still out. Let’s see what the 5th year Senior can do.
I never said Rosier was better than Kaaya. I said Kaaya plateaued and had no balls...and for a guy who spent all of that money on training and bringing players out to Cali to throw with he could never throw guys open to make a play or stop throwing off his back foot. That’s not hating. It’s actually why he can’t stick on to a roster.

Advertisement
You make a cotdam strong argument.

I’m not even sure if I agree, but your argument is a strong one. Bottom line, it’s all hypothetical anyway. Nobody really knows what would’ve happened.

I do know this, this is one of the most bullshlt threads ever on CIS.

The majority of posters here are bunch of ungrateful cūnts taking a shlt on one of our players. Ask yourselves why?

Everything posted here has been pure speculation, with no way to prove any of it. Who knows if we’re better worse or the same with BK.

But I do know this. He was a real Miami Hurricane. Like Brooklyn Dee but unlike you ungrateful cūnts.

Why an 8 page thread of mostly speculation, most of it taking a shlt on the guy that actually play in the field for us?

We even have mods bragging about how they were the first ones to take a shlt on him.

Go stand on the 30 yard line of Hard Rock, take a pair of pliers, reach into your mouths, and yank a fūcking molar out. Then I’ll respect your opinion.
**** focking right!!! Well said OCCC!

Which i have a hard time grasping onto. You stated "We all knew the defincies brad had mainly he was one of the biggest ******* ever in the pocket & terrified to get hit" Well the OL didn't turn AA for Malik. He was sacked as much as Kaaya was.

You give Malik no credit whatsoever. Stating an actress could've netted the same results. The man broke a 31 year old record. Won his 1st 11 starts.

Both guys came in the same year. Both endured some sorry *** coaching. Both guys also had time under Richt. 1 guy had 2 years of exp when Richt took over. 1 of them guys had media and some fans on here talking about top 5 pick. Had a 1st RD TE, Coley and a record setting freshman in Richards.

The other guy was written off and when he got his chance. He didn't have a 1st RD TE. A proven veteran WR or a healthy Richards. The circumstances offensivly were not gravy for Rosier. The prior season there wasn't a hurricane that set things back either.

Also as much credit you want to give the defense and sure they deserve credit for the sacks/TFL and TO. That doesn't make them a flawless unit. Ranked 75th on 3rd downs. 106th in redzone defense.

Rosier wasn't very accurate and **** the bed vs Pitt. That wisky game should've been won on the ground. We had a 174 yards on the ground avg 6 ypc. We were out rushing the team know for running over people. Homer having 12 carries was a crime.

The game plan going into any game last season should've been run the ball and help out an inexperenced/inaccurate QB. Game planning the offense to a guy that doesn't have that toolbelt to set the world on fire with his arm. Was asking for drama and hoping for luck. We had some luck and then we didn't.
As i said i don't really wanna get into this. You have several valid points mainly on ghe stats of the defense but everytime i hear that i always wonder how much football was played by the people stating it. Im sorry but offensively our time of possesion was a blatant joke for the season. Absolutely it wouldve been great to go into the season with the gameplan of were gonna be heavy run for whatever reason. Reality is when you have an offensive line that for years gets bullied at the line far more often than not that makes running the ball far too difficult. Add to that a qb who struggles getting the ball to his recievers which simply means youre seeing a stacked box basically every game. Also im sorry but as much as people complain about what cmr calls the offense was still catered to basically a extended hand off to a wr just as often as a run. Ive spoken personally to several scouts who feel coming into last season herndon was at worst a second rd pick. Know what ruined that... if a defense is on the field with little to no rest repeatedly its not too easy to perform. Add to that the hole we had at fs & zachs struggles in coverage & far too often the middle of the field was exposed... regardless i definitely don't feel we were a flawless unit. Without question though the credit i give to last season is #1 a joke of a schedule with very weak teams in a year qb play was lacking in the acc as a whole. #2 a turnover happy defense with a dominant front 7... this crap people always wanna say about this record he set is tiresome too. Yes he broke a total td record. Lets not act like it was set because offensively he was just torching people. It was either connecting on a few bombs or alot of dink & dunk mixed with one of the only qbs we ever had who was athletic enough to use his feet as a weapon. He had several games i was proud of him & the job he did but as a whole he was seriously lacking. His completion percentage tells that story.
Only other thing ill mention is that in mentioning these weapons kayaa had opposed to malik you discount their roles in players success.

I like having Malik more than Kaaya. Kaaya was soft af, didn't seem like a leader, and stephen hawking has better foot speed than Kaaya.

I also thought it was real weak of Brad to go pro early never beating FSU or even having a signature win. Basically F Kaaya. Moving on
You sound like a scorned little *****

Advertisement

Oblivious, I wish it would’ve been you getting pummeled every other play like Brad was to see what a worm you would’ve been!

As i said i don't really wanna get into this. You have several valid points mainly on ghe stats of the defense but everytime i hear that i always wonder how much football was played by the people stating it. Im sorry but offensively our time of possesion was a blatant joke for the season. Absolutely it wouldve been great to go into the season with the gameplan of were gonna be heavy run for whatever reason. Reality is when you have an offensive line that for years gets bullied at the line far more often than not that makes running the ball far too difficult. Add to that a qb who struggles getting the ball to his recievers which simply means youre seeing a stacked box basically every game. Also im sorry but as much as people complain about what cmr calls the offense was still catered to basically a extended hand off to a wr just as often as a run. Ive spoken personally to several scouts who feel coming into last season herndon was at worst a second rd pick. Know what ruined that... if a defense is on the field with little to no rest repeatedly its not too easy to perform. Add to that the hole we had at fs & zachs struggles in coverage & far too often the middle of the field was exposed... regardless i definitely don't feel we were a flawless unit. Without question though the credit i give to last season is #1 a joke of a schedule with very weak teams in a year qb play was lacking in the acc as a whole. #2 a turnover happy defense with a dominant front 7... this crap people always wanna say about this record he set is tiresome too. Yes he broke a total td record. Lets not act like it was set because offensively he was just torching people. It was either connecting on a few bombs or alot of dink & dunk mixed with one of the only qbs we ever had who was athletic enough to use his feet as a weapon. He had several games i was proud of him & the job he did but as a whole he was seriously lacking. His completion percentage tells that story.
Only other thing ill mention is that in mentioning these weapons kayaa had opposed to malik you discount their roles in players success.
Don't say you don't want to get into this and then questions another mans integrity and knowledge. I didn't come at you nor have i ever disrespected you. You quoted me originally and made a jab. That if i was saying Malik is somehow on the same level as Brad. Then you would just exclude any logical conversion.

Then you start off this time questioning my knowledge of the game. Trying to discredit my conversation. I'm not going to resort to name calling or anything. You would be offended if i just started coming at you like many others on here for your opinion. I'm done with this conversation.

QoCane85

Perhaps you should learn how to read and understand quotations. Instead of trying to play Billy bad *** in a thread.

That was a quote from Brooklyndee.

Advertisement
Don't say you don't want to get into this and then questions another mans integrity and knowledge. I didn't come at you nor have i ever disrespected you. You quoted me originally and made a jab. That if i was saying Malik is somehow on the same level as Brad. Then you would just exclude any logical conversion.

Then you start off this time questioning my knowledge of the game. Trying to discredit my conversation. I'm not going to resort to name calling or anything. You would be offended if i just started coming at you like many others on here for your opinion. I'm done with this conversation.
Im sorry you feel that way,but i do see your point now. To be clear 9 out of 10 when i hit the reply button on here its not at all based on that exact quote. Its more just the first spot i see that topic at. Honestly brother i didnt even realize it was a quote from you that i pressed the reply on. You should know i respect your opinions on **** & i know ur good on ur ****. Matter of fact if you look back into the quote youre talking bout i even say in the first word the person i was speaking to was pickle richt. I even thought i actually replied to him. No clue it was to you. I havent questioned your knowledge or your integrity. Far ss i knew the only time i mentioned anything to you was in the last quote where i said you had several good points. Maybe you thought i was directing at you the im always curious how much people have played when they mention the defense stats as evidence that our unit was lacking but i even said thats what i always wonder in general... im surpised you think id shoot at u like that. 🤷‍♂️

Im sorry you feel that way,but i do see your point now. To be clear 9 out of 10 when i hit the reply button on here its not at all based on that exact quote. Its more just the first spot i see that topic at. Honestly brother i didnt even realize it was a quote from you that i pressed the reply on. You should know i respect your opinions on **** & i know ur good on ur ****. Matter of fact if you look back into the quote youre talking bout i even say in the first word the person i was speaking to was pickle richt. I even thought i actually replied to him. No clue it was to you. I havent questioned your knowledge or your integrity. Far ss i knew the only time i mentioned anything to you was in the last quote where i said you had several good points. Maybe you thought i was directing at you the im always curious how much people have played when they mention the defense stats as evidence that our unit was lacking but i even said thats what i always wonder in general... im surpised you think id shoot at u like that. 🤷‍♂️
It's all good brother. I didn't mean to come off brash towards you.

another one that left early... wouldn't want to develop in an environment that would add to ones value smh. it pains me to see these kids undervalue the experience gained at the college level. if you're not a projected FIRST round pick, stay in school. If you're that great, everyone will know before the next draft. one more year might have made all the difference. obviously he'll never know. sad he had potential
Or it might not

Bottom line, it’s all hypothetical anyway. Nobody really knows what would’ve happened.

Everything posted here has been pure speculation, with no way to prove any of it. Who knows if we’re better worse or the same with BK.

Exactly!

People predicting what our record would be & how the 2017 team would’ve fared with BK is guess work at best bc there are too many variables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back