Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle im not gonna get into this cause i give you & the vast majority of posters on here more credit for football comprehension than maybe i should. Not gonna get into the teams or players we've had etc. The only thing i will say is #1 no where in that post did i say anything about brad or malik being elite at anything involving football. What i said is for our needs we need a qb who can distribute the ball to our playmakers around the field. Not a qb who trys or is a playmaker himself. The other thing you said when you mention hes not a better playmaker but hes elite at qb? Ill assume thats a legit question or maybe a lack of understanding the difference between the two. A qb can be elite as a quarterback who has athleticism as long as he possesses the talent necessary to do his job. More often than not a elite playmaker is nowhere near elite as a qb. For instance terrol pryor,vince young,kim shebow,rg3,johnny manziel,mike vick etc... you can go on & on. In modern day football its very rare that a qb with that style of play can excell outside of a set system that highlights them making plays with their feet rather than excelling with their arms... hence why **** near all of them are failures in the nfl. Its a gimmick that doesnt involve talent at their position. The ones who have excelled did so once they changed positions. Im sure plenty will disagree. Dont know what else to tell yall.

Bro, they dont understand football well enough to see your point. Those that do are family members of the players facing criticism.

Malik doesnt hold a candle to Kaaya. Its really not a debate. Anyone who rests the entire success of the team on the shoulders of the qb is not even worth conversing.debating with.

Football is the ultimate team sport. You cant blame losses and wins on the gawd**** qb man. There is so much that goes into 4th quarter and crunch time success and it starts with preparation at the top. Lets not act like Al Golden was a master tactician. These cats in here are really trying to use Richts FIRST YEAR with kaaya against Kaaya to DEFEND Rosier when he had better numbers than Rosier who had 2 years in the system. ''

You cant make this shid up.

Rosier has had a better overall Admin, coaching staff, defense, Wr crew, nutrition, weight lifting regime, team environment, **** near everything under Kaaya.

Every player under Golden got a pass for the terrible schemes and coaching but Kaaya didnt?

GTFHO,

Locker room leader or not.. Kaaya was 10x the distributor of the football that Rosier is and wouldnt have needed a clutch gene because we wouldnt have been stale for 3 quarters in the first **** place.

After the Notre Dame game Richt and Kaaya were on. He wouldve lit that schedule up last season. gtfoh

Advertisement
Bro, they dont understand football well enough to see your point. Those that do are family members of the players facing criticism.

Malik doesnt hold a candle to Kaaya. Its really not a debate. Anyone who rests the entire success of the team on the shoulders of the qb is not even worth conversing.debating with.

Football is the ultimate team sport. You cant blame losses and wins on the gawd**** qb man. There is so much that goes into 4th quarter and crunch time success and it starts with preparation at the top. Lets not act like Al Golden was a master tactician. These cats in here are really trying to use Richts FIRST YEAR with kaaya against Kaaya to DEFEND Rosier when he had better numbers than Rosier who had 2 years in the system. ''

You cant make this shid up.

Rosier has had a better overall Admin, coaching staff, defense, Wr crew, nutrition, weight lifting regime, team environment, **** near everything under Kaaya.

Every player under Golden got a pass for the terrible schemes and coaching but Kaaya didnt?

GTFHO,

Locker room leader or not.. Kaaya was 10x the distributor of the football that Rosier is and wouldnt have needed a clutch gene because we wouldnt have been stale for 3 quarters in the first **** place.

After the Notre Dame game Richt and Kaaya were on. He wouldve lit that schedule up last season. gtfoh

Canezum- Im not here to debate Rosier vs Kaaya- but what I didnt understand in 2016 was Richt's offensive approach the first half of that season(particularly the 4 game slide in October where UM didn't score more than 20 offensive points during that stretch) but as you mentioned, after that ND game in South Bend, the very next week they played Pitt at home and they opened it up and went mostly spread/shotgun, the type of stuff ('the Fast Break' at FSU) that Richt was running for years as their coordinator. IMO, we wasted waaaay too many early downs before that on I-form under center that lead to waaay too many 2nd ad 3rd and longs. It wasn't till Alex Gall got to play center(and yeah, he actually did very well his last year at UM) that we got any push inside in the run game.

But when UM went spread/shotgun and let Kaaya do what he does best, I thought the offense was much better and Miami finished that year very well and the likes of Coley, Njoku(who by the way only had 39 regular seasons grabs) Richards flourished. We all know Kaaya's defiencies but I still maintain we tried to fit a square peg into a round hole for much of that season offensively

Canezum- Im not here to debate Rosier vs Kaaya- but what I didnt understand in 2016 was Richt's offensive approach the first half of that season(particularly the 4 game slide in October where UM didn't score more than 20 offensive points during that stretch) but as you mentioned, after that ND game in South Bend, the very next week they played Pitt at home and they opened it up and went mostly spread/shotgun, the type of stuff ('the Fast Break' at FSU) that Richt was running for years as their coordinator. IMO, we wasted waaaay too many early downs before that on I-form under center that lead to waaay too many 2nd ad 3rd and longs. It wasn't till Alex Gall got to play center(and yeah, he actually did very well his last year at UM) that we got any push inside in the run game.

But when UM went spread/shotgun and let Kaaya do what he does best, I thought the offense was much better and Miami finished that year very well and the likes of Coley, Njoku(who by the way only had 39 regular seasons grabs) Richards flourished. We all know Kaaya's defiencies but I still maintain we tried to fit a square peg into a round hole for much of that season offensively
What you have to remember is the truth to what shouldve been our main problem with the previous staff. A coaches job is to take the talent at hand and mold his system to it. Not the other way around. For a large part of that season cmr was guilty of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back