Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't say you don't want to get into this and then questions another mans integrity and knowledge. I didn't come at you nor have i ever disrespected you. You quoted me originally and made a jab. That if i was saying Malik is somehow on the same level as Brad. Then you would just exclude any logical conversion.

Then you start off this time questioning my knowledge of the game. Trying to discredit my conversation. I'm not going to resort to name calling or anything. You would be offended if i just started coming at you like many others on here for your opinion. I'm done with this conversation.

It’s his M.O

Advertisement
You meant at worst 12-1 with Kaaya.

Which i have a hard time grasping onto. You stated "We all knew the defincies brad had mainly he was one of the biggest ******* ever in the pocket & terrified to get hit" Well the OL didn't turn AA for Malik. He was sacked as much as Kaaya was.

You give Malik no credit whatsoever. Stating an actress could've netted the same results. The man broke a 31 year old record. Won his 1st 11 starts.

Both guys came in the same year. Both endured some sorry *** coaching. Both guys also had time under Richt. 1 guy had 2 years of exp when Richt took over. 1 of them guys had media and some fans on here talking about top 5 pick. Had a 1st RD TE, Coley and a record setting freshman in Richards.

The other guy was written off and when he got his chance. He didn't have a 1st RD TE. A proven veteran WR or a healthy Richards. The circumstances offensivly were not gravy for Rosier. The prior season there wasn't a hurricane that set things back either.

Also as much credit you want to give the defense and sure they deserve credit for the sacks/TFL and TO. That doesn't make them a flawless unit. Ranked 75th on 3rd downs. 106th in redzone defense.

Rosier wasn't very accurate and **** the bed vs Pitt. That wisky game should've been won on the ground. We had a 174 yards on the ground avg 6 ypc. We were out rushing the team know for running over people. Homer having 12 carries was a crime.

The game plan going into any game last season should've been run the ball and help out an inexperenced/inaccurate QB. Game planning the offense to a guy that doesn't have that toolbelt to set the world on fire with his arm. Was asking for drama and hoping for luck. We had some luck and then we didn't.

Well said

Advertisement
Did some decent things here, but never cared for him. Terrible leader

Miami loses to VT & FSU with Kaaya at QB last season. Probably beats Pitt
No way, man. We would have pounded FSU. Wouldn't have needed the last second heroics. We also manhandled VT so it would have been the same. Sure, Rosier's legs did a lot in VT game, but Kayaa would have picked them apart coupled with the run game.

No way, man. We would have pounded FSU. Wouldn't have needed the last second heroics. We also manhandled VT so it would have been the same. Sure, Rosier's legs did a lot in VT game, but Kayaa would have picked them apart coupled with the run game.

You know that FSU's defense was stastically BETTER in 2017 than 2016, right? So if we didn't have a pulse with Kaaya and healthy playmakers at home in 2016, why would we have crushed a better defense on the road with no run game and hobbled receivers? Interested in this response.

Some of you idiots think Kaaya didnt fit in Richts scheme because of the RPO. when mobility isnt even needed to run it. so it shows how dumb half of you are.

furthermore, its funny how kaaya, who is naturally better at passing wouldnt have gotten better with another year in Richts system but somehow the inaccurate Rosier is about to become ty detmer. lmao.

Kaaya would have had us undefeated and more competitive against Clemson and we dont lose to Wisconsin.
disagree all you want. i said what i said
Kaaya never won a single game on his arm, ever. We either won big because we were a vastly superior team—and we even lost quite a few of those, Cincinnati—or we lost.

No game, not a single one, where we were close underdogs did we ever win.

Brad Kaaya was great at padding stats against inferior competition, but completely disappeared in the 4th quarter with the game on the line.

Rosier won as many big games for Miami in one season then Kaaya did in 3 years. That pretty much sums it up case closed lock this thread. “Shut this ************ down” -Jon Taffer

If Brad comes back we lose one game last year.

The whole “ Brad didn’t win big games “ stuff is so dumb. He lit FSU up like a Christmas tree in doak but the d kept giving the lead back. Carter picks up a fumble we beat ND last year .

I mean that same pitt d that completely disrespected Rosier got a 50 burger put on it by Brad. Dude had more yards , more td’s , a better qb rating and less int than Malik. Every passing stat you find is better , and actually by a good amount.

We Route fsu last year, we wouldn’t of been a dogfight because Malik didn’t show up until the fourth quarter

Give Brad that skill unit ,and an ungodly amount of turnovers everyone would have his dong down their throat.

He wasn’t great, but if you think Malik is better you’re nuts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If Brad comes back we lose one game last year.

The whole “ Brad didn’t win big games “ stuff is so dumb. He lit FSU up like a Christmas tree in doak but the d kept giving the lead back. Carter picks up a fumble we beat ND last year .

I mean that same pitt d that completely disrespected Rosier got a 50 burger put on it by Brad. Dude had more yards , more td’s , a better qb rating and less int than Malik. Every passing stat you find is better , and actually by a good amount.

We Route fsu last year, we wouldn’t of been a dogfight because Malik didn’t show up until the fourth quarter

Give Brad that skill unit ,and an ungodly amount of turnovers everyone would have his dong down their throat.

He wasn’t great, but if you think Malik is better you’re nuts.
Rosier made plays with his feet that Kaaya would never make. He beat FSU last year so it doesn’t matter who was at qb. Miami loses 3 games with Kaaya last year if he comes back.

Never said Rosier was a better qb but he did beat FSU Va Tech and Nd. Kaaya’s biggest win was West Virginia and he had a chance to bury FSU in 2016 in the 3rd quarter but threw a pick in the endzone. Kaaya did have a very good offensive unit in 2014 but won 6 games. Idc if he was a true freshman then.

Rosier made plays with his feet that Kaaya would never make. He beat FSU last year so it doesn’t matter who was at qb. Miami loses 3 games with Kaaya last year if he comes back.

Never said Rosier was a better qb but he did beat FSU Va Tech and Nd. Kaaya’s biggest win was West Virginia and he had a chance to bury FSU in 2016 in the 3rd quarter but threw a pick in the endzone. Kaaya did have a very good offensive unit in 2014 but won 6 games. Idc if he was a true freshman then.

No way we lose to Pitt and Wisconsin with Kayaa.

Kayaa was facing FSU teams that were battling for national titles and had heisman qb.

We roll fsu by 4 td’s with Brad.

No way we lose to Pitt and Wisconsin with Kayaa.

Kayaa was facing FSU teams that were battling for national titles and had heisman qb.

We roll fsu by 4 td’s with Brad.
Ok but Rosier beat FSU so idc who they had. Kaaya beats Pitt and maybe Wisconsin, Rosier beats them if the refs don’t make 47 brutal calls.

Advertisement
Ok but Rosier beat FSU so idc who they had. Kaaya beats Pitt and maybe Wisconsin, Rosier beats them if the refs don’t make 47 brutal calls.

Kayaa houses that FSU team, we don’t have zero points at the half. Lol at Kayaa losing to Blackmon.

Advertisement
The hatred for Malik is right there with Brad as we see here on CIS don't forget until a big win then the love and warmth of our Cane family will unmeasurable again till the next incomplete pass and it all will repeat.

GOCANES

It's worse for Malik. These douches are saying he doesn't even belong on a P5 roster, while we're supposed to praise Brad for having a good completion percentage or something. It's definitely not for bringing prestige or most importantly, wins, to the program.

Brad should serve as a cautionary ongoing tale for any Miami player who is considering leaving early.

What I never understood about his decision , especially in contrast to many other Canes who left, was that at the time he had no pressing financial needs. His family was well to do.

He didn't have his own family to support and he was in a position to raise his draft position by staying.

Now unless he lands with a team that has an outstanding OL the odds are stacked against him.

As I do for every Cane, I wish him well

Joe Yearby says hi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back