Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is such a stupid claim.

People just make stuff up sometimes.

Rosier was trash against VT (threw 3 picks) and we still won by 3 scores. Somehow you think Kaaya would've played worse and/or cost us a game that the defense dominated?

Silliness.

Not to mention we didn't throw a pass the second half of the ND game.

Advertisement
That's not the definition of thirst for winning - dude was a competitor and absolutely hated to lose. And I was at the 2004 Miami-VT game. Berlin didn't cost us - play calling cost us. We threw more screen passes in that game than any other time I can recall. The final drive we threw 3 or 4 straight screen passes.

Not to mention fade routes to Sinorice Moss. Mind boggling stuff.

How did he plateau when he had by far his best season in his last year at Miami, under a new head coach?

View attachment 62318
he plateaued because he didn’t make a jump at all. He was the same QB from 2014 and didn’t develop any further mentally. Stats other than completion percentage and INTs don’t mean **** when it comes to growth. He was horrible on third down, terrible in the red zone, was still making simple mistakes with his mechanics, and was an average decision maker even though it doesn’t look like it. Great QB’s are able to carry teams when needed and he never learned how to become great. Maybe he would’ve if he stayed but he left an above average to good QB.

Kaaya was far more accurate than Rosier. Games probably wouldn't have been that close late with him at qb.

Lmao Rosiers 1st year as a starter he was better than Kaaya his last year. Kaaya was terrible. His accuracy was ****, only was high when he was throwing meaningless3 yard completions and missed half of those two..

WHERE ARE KAAYAS EXTRA TDs IF HE WAS SO ACCURATE!!! We would’ve lost toFSU and ND and North Carolina if Kaaya was the qb. He was the WOAT and I been saying this lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
he plateaued because he didn’t make a jump at all. He was the same QB from 2014 and didn’t develop any further mentally.

Every single statistic says otherwise.

You actually quoted my post that proved the exact opposite of what you just said.

Lmao Rosiers 1st year as a starter he was better than Kaaya his last year.

No it wasn't.

Image 3.png

Image 4.png

Advertisement
Give me an accurate and mobile qb. Give me an effective running game. Give me a good and big OL. Give us a ACCC and possibly a NC.

Just get us a new QB

Edit: Not a fan of Malik bring me someone who can beat him out either Perry or Jarren

Last edited:
Every single statistic says otherwise.

You actually quoted my post that proved the exact opposite of what you just said.
No it didn’t you mental midget. Put up our Red zone Efficiency, pull up our 3rd down efficiency, put up his accuracy past 10 yards...you know those numbers that are called advanced stats...there’s little to no movement whatsoever. Go watch tape and just watch his mechanics from Freshman to Junior year. He was still throwing off his back foot, he still couldn’t sense pressure, he still didn’t know how to step into the pocket, and he still couldn’t throw people open. Those are simple things that QB grow over time and he practically never did. Don’t come to me with his completion percentage and his picks as growth because he was that as a freshman. That’s why he’s struggling to stay on a roster, that’s why he went from being a potential 1st round pick to borderline draft pick. All because he never improved in those areas and you frankly don’t need to be discussing football with anybody if you honestly think he didn’t plateau.

Advertisement
Give me an accurate and mobile qb. Give me an effective running game. Give me a good and big OL. Give us a ACCC and possibly a NC.

The only consistent thing over the past few years has been a poor OL. Once we get the OL squared away we won't require Michael Vick to be successful, and our run game will be much more effective.

Put up our Red zone Efficiency, pull up our 3rd down efficiency, put up his accuracy past 10 yards...you know those numbers that are called advanced stats...there’s little to no movement whatsoever.

Adjusted yards per attempt is an advanced stat. He was 19th in the country in 2016.

If I could easily find those stats I would post them. But the ones that I have are good enough to put this to rest. You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.

Adjusted yards per attempt is an advanced stat. He was 19th in the country in 2016.

If I could easily find those stats I would post them. But the ones that I have are good enough to put this to rest. You don't know what you're talking about, as usual.
Yes you can because I’ve done it numerous times in other threads where I had this same argument. Go find it lol

Btw, Hi @Brian Piccolo. On your 6th username again, I see.

Advertisement
Then post them, dope.

You're super lazy as well as obviously incompetent.
@Brian Piccolo

Stop playing stupid. Me and you already went at this late in 2016 and you lost. You know the stats because I already brought them up in ‘16 . Jesus H. Christ, how many times do @Jaromir Jagr and I have to tell you that you never know what you’re talking about so stop acting like you do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back