Brad Kaaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol !!
There are many super cliche, big word, pet phrase posters on this site.
At times I think some of these posters just want to use certain words in a post and they tailor the content of the post to work in their buzzwords.
Kinda like putting the cart before the horse ( see I’m even doing it....lol).

ClicheInSight

Advertisement
Some of you idiots think Kaaya didnt fit in Richts scheme because of the RPO. when mobility isnt even needed to run it. so it shows how dumb half of you are.

furthermore, its funny how kaaya, who is naturally better at passing wouldnt have gotten better with another year in Richts system but somehow the inaccurate Rosier is about to become ty detmer. lmao.

Kaaya would have had us undefeated and more competitive against Clemson and we dont lose to Wisconsin.
disagree all you want. i said what i said

Some of you idiots think Kaaya didnt fit im Richts scheme because of the RPO. when mobility isnt even needed to run it. so it shows how dumb half of you are.

furthermore, its funny how kaaya, who is naturally better at passing wouldnt have gotten better with another year in Richts system but somehow the inaccurate Rosier is about to become ty detmer. lmao.

Kaaya would have had us undefeated and more competitive against Clemson and we dont lose to Wisconsin.

Heard the same song and dance about how *this* would be Kaaya's year....every year. He had his 3 chances, it is what it is. It's over.

That's not the definition of thirst for winning - dude was a competitor and absolutely hated to lose. And I was at the 2004 Miami-VT game. Berlin didn't cost us - play calling cost us. We threw more screen passes in that game than any other time I can recall. The final drive we threw 3 or 4 straight screen passes.

Lots of people hate to lose. Doesn’t mean it helps you on the field. We lost every meaningful game on a national scale when Berlin was the QB. That’s not even solely his fault...but for a guy who is lauded as such a “competitor” as if it produces tangible results...he played horribly during huge moments.

I was at the game too. Berlin was terrible. He wasn’t a good QB period.

Advertisement
Kaaya plateaued. He absolutely should have gone pro — I don’t see him being drafted any higher if he stuck it out another year and I don’t see the canes being better than 10-3 if he came back, either.

This isn’t a cautionary tale.
facts.....when u see where hes at now wth were they going to do to improve his game. He already peaked and thats when u leave

Some of you idiots think Kaaya didnt fit in Richts scheme because of the RPO. when mobility isnt even needed to run it. so it shows how dumb half of you are.

Yeawe beat Wisky with BK IMO, I thought BK did well vs FSU but the defense always messed up. But he wasnt going to improve like people say if he stood an extra year, he is what he is like most players.

Advertisement
LOL like who? I guaranteed we'd win more games last year with a different QB.
Pretty much the whole board. It wasn't until late in the Brad Kaaya saga that people started to flip on him.

KrazyCane a few others and myself were odd men out going up against the mob.

facts.....when u see where hes at now wth were they going to do to improve his game. He already peaked and thats when u leave

How did he plateau when he had by far his best season in his last year at Miami, under a new head coach?

Image 1111.png

Pretty much the whole board. It wasn't until late in the Brad Kaaya saga that people started to flip on him.

KrazyCane a few others and myself were odd men out going up against the mob.

LMAO chill. I remember KrazyCane being the only one going against the crowd with me. Even DMoney went in on me. Don't remember any "staff" support whatsoever, but can't say that I remember everything.

Advertisement
He is who he is if that was his best year best to leave early, everything worked out for us maybe not for him though but he still in the league so thats better than not being in the league.

So he didn't plateau and you were just saying that it was a fact....for the fun of it?

It’s still baffling that Kaaya didn’t have one signature game or moment in three years as a starter. He seems like a good dude, but it was probably better for all parties that he left.
He did..and then the kick got blocked..also led us to our 1st bowl win in a decade..y’all not taking in consideration the lack of help and the culture the young man was put into..he didn’t have the luxury of playing here when we was rolling.

Advertisement
He absolutely left at the right time. Those of us who know what we're looking at in a player (a small minority around here) said he was very limited in what he could do and laughed at those saying he was a potential first rounder.

Another year would've just highlighted those deficiencies in his game. Zero pocket awareness. Zero mobility, I mean the dude made a double knee brace Marino look like Vick at VT. Literally the worst set of feet I have ever seen which threw off his game a lot and made passes on the move less likely than reaching the moon without a spaceship. His inability to read and recognize blitzes, then knowing how to change the play and formation to account for it was subpar. He didn't throw the deep ball well at all.

He was lucky to get drafted at all. Another year and he likely wouldn't have.

So he didn't plateau and you were just saying that it was a fact....for the fun of it?
Just by watching the games he always looked the same for me numbers never tell the whole story. Numbers are great and everything but to me it was time for him to go.

He absolutely left at the right time. Those of us who know what we're looking at in a player (a small minority around here) said he was very limited in what he could do and laughed at those saying he was a potential first rounder.

Another year would've just highlighted those deficiencies in his game. Zero pocket awareness. Zero mobility, I mean the dude made a double knee brace Marino look like Vick at VT. Literally the worst set of feet I have ever seen which threw off his game a lot and made passes on the move less likely than reaching the moon without a spaceship. His inability to read and recognize blitzes, then knowing how to change the play and formation to account for it was subpar. He didn't throw the deep ball well at all.

He was lucky to get drafted at all. Another year and he likely wouldn't have.
This

Kaaya plateaued. He absolutely should have gone pro — I don’t see him being drafted any higher if he stuck it out another year and I don’t see the canes being better than 10-3 if he came back, either.

This isn’t a cautionary tale.

Physically he could have used another year, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back