Bogle Latest

Advertisement
Whether it’s true or not it’s crazy what a little energy and excitement can do to a program like Miami.
Yes. I love energy and excitement. I used to fall asleep waiting for N'kosi to go through his clapping progression to the snap. (I'm old and fall asleep easily).

Mark should have implemented a fast-developing clap progression to put more pressure on the defense.

Maybe young quarterbacks need for the game to slow down for them before they're ready to do a hurry-up clap sequence

You know what will burn me up,if Bagel comes and he says , I was always a Cane , my team , my family and my dream school. If so character question , wow you did all this to FAMILY???

GOCANES

Do you think other schools that flip Miami recruits get ticked atthecommits too? Or do you think they laugh and say "F+_-#@ the U!!"

Uh, no. He is losing coaches due to conflict, not incompetence. They just won 14 games, and suddenly every one of his coaches is garbage, including both coordinators? He hired them all, and he had the pick of the litter.

For now, I prefer to think that Saban is like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface, with nobody left around him as the walls close in.
The hand cleaning is on the wall for Saban. He's elderly and cranky. I should know. He's almost as old as I am.

Nick Saban is like the Nancy Pelosi of college football.

Saban is cleaning house and any competent coach who wants to win would be doing the same thing after getting your ***
handed to you. Diaz did some necessary house cleaning and no one was saying "Miami is losing coaches left and right".
cleaning house after being one win away from 15 on the season... compared to 7-6 with elite young talent yet terrible offense? ehh

Advertisement
The hand cleaning is on the wall for Saban. He's elderly and cranky. I should know. He's almost as old as I am.

RTR4PYL0.jpg

No way saban just fired everyone. Anyone who believes that is crazy. I think they were top ten in both offense and defense. It’s major damage control over there and that has been the narrative for the past 3 years with all the coaches bouncing out of there. They can’t get at away from that angry midget fast enough. And pretty soon so will the players.

Exactly. His hire of Sark just screams desperation too as it was assumed that he burned all bridges back to to Tuscaloosy. This truly is unchartered territory for Lil Nicky.

Advertisement

I couldn't even begin to unravel that weird comparison lol.

Yes. I love energy and excitement. I used to fall asleep waiting for N'kosi to go through his clapping progression to the snap. (I'm old and fall asleep easily).

Mark should have implemented a fast-developing clap progression to put more pressure on the defense.

Maybe young quarterbacks need for the game to slow down for them before they're ready to do a hurry-up clap sequence
Lol agree. That slow hand cadence was nearly the death of me at some points this year. Even worse were the numerous times we were down and needed to score quickly and our team would walk up to the line, stand for 15secs and talk to the sideline to get the play in, slowly line up, pull back and more sideline communication, clap slowly in cadence for 5 more full seconds and snap the ball with seconds left on the clock. It legit looked like we were ahead and killing clock when it was the exact opposite. It made me absolutely lose my sh-t!

Advertisement
So you blaming kul for Bama getting roasted when Saban clearly saw enough in him in the 1st place to pouch him from us?? Nahh from what I gathered on cis, people were ****ed when we lost Kul though... So he couldn't be that bad..I think our former DC/current HC did a amazing job turning around those numbers as well.

The point is that saban got his rear beat he took action. Manny, and Mark stood by for two years and watched teams who’s biggest worry was deciding to dress a punter or not and did nothing. By the way Kul got fired from his previous job too. Yes we were excited with Kul’s. He was the only name mark hired that we had heard before. Oh, what happened to the turnovers this year? Should Manny be okay with the lack of exposure the TOC got?

Manny is definitely upgrading the offensive staff. However, his DC hire is not an upgrade at all and theS&C coach is from Temple. What do you think of his pick for ST? They are 1/3 of the game. I think Butch was JJs ST coach.

Advertisement
Lol agree. That slow hand cadence was nearly the death of me at some points this year. Even worse were the numerous times we were down and needed to score quickly and our team would walk up to the line, stand for 15secs and talk to the sideline to get the play in, slowly line up, pull back and more sideline communication, clap slowly in cadence for 5 more full seconds and snap the ball with seconds left on the clock. It legit looked like we were ahead and killing clock when it was the exact opposite. It made me absolutely lose my sh-t!

It could be worse.

2013: Remember when we would consistently line up on offense...pause....and then after ten seconds Stephen Morris would look to the sidelines....pause...wave his arms in confusion...and then hurriedly snap the ball because the play clock was down to zero? And all the times we had to call time outs to avoid delay of game penalties that year. I think one game we had to call two consecutive time outs to avoid this.

2008: Last two minutes of that game vs California was the worst example of clock management in a two minute drill I’ve seen in CFB or the NFL. We wasted...in a leisurely fashion...almost 90 seconds trying to get a first down midfield.

The point is that saban got his rear beat he took action. Manny, and Mark stood by for two years and watched teams who’s biggest worry was deciding to dress a punter or not and did nothing. By the way Kul got fired from his previous job too. Yes we were excited with Kul’s. He was the only name mark hired that we had heard before. Oh, what happened to the turnovers this year? Should Manny be okay with the lack of exposure the TOC got?

Manny is definitely upgrading the offensive staff. However, his DC hire is not an upgrade at all and theS&C coach is from Temple. What do you think of his pick for ST? They are 1/3 of the game. I think Butch was JJs ST coach.

Why should he get rid of any if his defensive staff? That side of the ball is the only reason we won as much as we did in the last two years. Also, Blake is an up and coming DC who runs a similiar scheme to Diaz and they know each other. This allows Diaz to concentrate on being a HC instead of worrying about learning a new defensive scheme/person.

I'm a little worried about the S/C hire but I trust Manny. He and his staff are on fire right now.

Let's sit back and enjoy what we are seeing. We were dead and buried two months ago but Manny and his crew are digging us out layer by layer.

GO CANES!!!

Advertisement
Back