Bogle Latest

AZcYQr9FMKypW.gif

Advertisement
I think people who rode the 10 year Saban wave, see it about to hit the shore... it was good while it lasted..... it's time to bail for job security...

Saban looked like Richt, at the end of the NC game ... tired and drained. He is done after next year.... or maybe even after signing day

I don’t see that at all. Last year he stole a dline coach from here who played for him in college. This year his dline gets abused and he fired his former student after his DC leaves. Saban has no stupid pride just ruthless ambition. That same dline coach was here for two years and our former and current HC were just fine with endless 3rd down conversions. Saban does fire coaches as sacrificial lambs because he is in trouble, he fires them because they are not worthy. People here want to make Manny out as some sort of mob boss but he is a child compare to the true godfather of football. He has loss a few 5*s to Kirby but it only help Clemson pull even with him.

Advertisement
This kid Bogles my mind.

Hopefully we land him and he Bogles opposing offensive linemen.

Oh man...I'll be here all week.

FWIW, Bama offered a UF DE commit last night.. if there wasn't smoke with bogle, would they honestly try and get another DE to commit and grey shirt?

Advertisement
I don’t see that at all. Last year he stole a dline coach from here who played for him in college. This year his dline gets abused and he fired his former student after his DC leaves. Saban has no stupid pride just ruthless ambition. That same dline coach was here for two years and our former and current HC were just fine with endless 3rd down conversions. Saban does fire coaches as sacrificial lambs because he is in trouble, he fires them because they are not worthy. People here want to make Manny out as some sort of mob boss but he is a child compare to the true godfather of football. He has loss a few 5*s to Kirby but it only help Clemson pull even with him.

You sound like you like Bama. Last time I checked if you are a fan of the U, then YOUR current HC did mighty fine this year on 3rd downs conversions. Saban ain't did s*** but win with the best talent... Went to the dolphins and squatted.

He called Bama to tell them he was flipping.......nobody was there to answer he phone

Absolutely untrue. Saban hired this guy to man the phones. You can see he's already got his standard issue Bama polos and khakis. Bogle must have thought he sounded hideous.

jake.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saban is cleaning house and any competent coach who wants to win would be doing the same thing after getting your ***
handed to you. Diaz did some necessary house cleaning and no one was saying "Miami is losing coaches left and right".
Sounds like the enos move to Miami caught saban off guard for sure. He was going to be their playcaller this year and this is further confirmation we stole bama oc
F05C45A9-6451-48FA-882E-95CE051CDE8F.jpeg
2D70943E-C6A6-4321-B04A-2211801A84E7.jpeg

You sound like you like Bama. Last time I checked if you are a fan of the U, then YOUR current HC did mighty fine this year on 3rd downs conversions. Saban ain't did s*** but win with the best talent... Went to the dolphins and squatted.

Hate them and saban. One of the few games I ever lost $ on was that frigging Sugar Bowl against them. That does not make me blind. Kul leaves and then our 3rd down number improves and Bama get *** handed to it. Reactions, Manny and Mark Fire Kul, after his first year. They keep him. Kul goes the his old college coach and helps him loss nc. Saban fires his lazy ***. Why didn’t Manny cut him loose the first year? My point was, saban is not done and we need to get more cutthroat.

Advertisement
Back