Bogle Latest

Advertisement
Soooo Tennessee...

Probably. Kid has been all SEC for a LONG time. He's had every opportunity to show a glimmer of interest to stay home and has failed at every turn.

I stopped following this kid at least 6 months ago and turned attention elsewhere. If he gets cold feet about leaving home and flips to Miami, awesome, but he's given ZERO indications up to now that he's interested in anything other than the $EC.

Saban is cleaning house and any competent coach who wants to win would be doing the same thing after getting your ***
handed to you. Diaz did some necessary house cleaning and no one was saying "Miami is losing coaches left and right".
Our guys got fired. They were not taking jobs at other programs and leaving. Big difference.

Advertisement
Hate them and saban. One of the few games I ever lost $ on was that frigging Sugar Bowl against them. That does not make me blind. Kul leaves and then our 3rd down number improves and Bama get *** handed to it. Reactions, Manny and Mark Fire Kul, after his first year. They keep him. Kul goes the his old college coach and helps him loss nc. Saban fires his lazy ***. Why didn’t Manny cut him loose the first year? My point was, saban is not done and we need to get more cutthroat.

So you blaming kul for Bama getting roasted when Saban clearly saw enough in him in the 1st place to pouch him from us?? Nahh from what I gathered on cis, people were ****ed when we lost Kul though... So he couldn't be that bad..I think our former DC/current HC did a amazing job turning around those numbers as well.

Im a lil late to the party... does it look like Bogle is/has flipped? Ive seen speculation, anything confirmed? Someone bless me...

Probably. Kid has been all SEC for a LONG time. He's had every opportunity to show a glimmer of interest to stay home and has failed at every turn.

I stopped following this kid at least 6 months ago and turned attention elsewhere. If he gets cold feet about leaving home and flips to Miami, awesome, but he's given ZERO indications up to now that he's interested in anything other than the $EC.
I honestly believe this kid thinks that he is too good for the U......

Advertisement
Locksley, Enos, Gattis left on their own. Tosh was “helped” out by Sabin. Brent Key went out ahead of firing. That’s all discussed on their board. Seems like offensive staff all left because they wanted out

Do you blame them? What are the odds that they all were cussed out like nobodys business after that loss to Clemson for not running the ball and being more conservative? After handing him the #1 offense in the country. They were probably all like "F this guy. Didn't sign up for this BS" PEACE! For Enos to up and leave for a lateral move basically shows you how he felt about Saban. Its a direct shot at him.

That said, hope we get Bogle. No permanent enemies or permanent friends in this recruiting business.

If this info is true, it makes sense why we are not going full court press on Trevon Hill. That guy is basically begging to get an offer and you would think Diaz would be all over him. (pause)

Advertisement
Uh, no. He is losing coaches due to conflict, not incompetence. They just won 14 games, and suddenly every one of his coaches is garbage, including both coordinators? He hired them all, and he had the pick of the litter.

For now, I prefer to think that Saban is like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface, with nobody left around him as the walls close in.

Is Manny his Alejandro Sosa? Could this be the tide turning college football needs?

Is Manny his Alejandro Sosa? Could this be the tide turning college football needs?
9530B0C6-993B-4DBF-BB15-39DE42F390D1.gif

Saban is cleaning house and any competent coach who wants to win would be doing the same thing after getting your ***
handed to you. Diaz did some necessary house cleaning and no one was saying "Miami is losing coaches left and right".
So these assistant coaches got fired or voluntarily left?

Advertisement
You would clean house after going 13-1, and putting up the most ridiculous offense of numbers I’ve seen in a long time? They played for a national championship, their assistant coaches weren’t the problem.

I don’t think Sabin cleaned house. I think guys left on their own.
This.

I never heard anything about him firing guys, instead dudes left on their own.

No way saban just fired everyone. Anyone who believes that is crazy. I think they were top ten in both offense and defense. It’s major damage control over there and that has been the narrative for the past 3 years with all the coaches bouncing out of there. They can’t get at away from that angry midget fast enough. And pretty soon so will the players.

Advertisement
Back