Bogle Latest

Miami hasn't given up on Fort Lauderdale Cardinal Gibbons Top100 defensive end Khris Bogle just yet.
InsideTheU has learned that the Hurricanes sent multiple defensive coaches to meet with the local pass rusher past Sunday including new defensive coordinator Blake Baker and assistant linebackers coach Jonathan Patke.
“There’s schools still trying to recruit me,” Bogle told 247Sports’ Brandon Huffman during check-in for the Polynesian Bowl check-in on Monday. “They came in the last few days when the period opened back, but I just told them I’m still committed to Alabama. They’re just trying to push.”

Bogle, who gave a verbal pledge to Alabama earlier this month at the All-American Bowl in San Antonio, still has an official visit to use.
“I might [visit] Florida,” Bogle said.
Should Bogle make it up to Gainesville it would likely be the last weekend before National Signing Day. He added that he will 'probably' be in Coral Gables next weekend for an unofficial visit although there's a chance that could be his fifth official as a new NCAA rule allowed prospective student-athletes to use an official visit twice on the same school if a head coaching change has occur like it has at UM.

"[Manny Diaz] gave me my first offer," Bogle said. "We have built a great relationship since then."

Advertisement
Advertisement
0.01% chance. But might as well make it harder for Bama. We desperately need another DE, preferably a transfer given our depth issues.

Derogatory comment
I will never understand..it’s not even a “oh he’s disloyal” thing to me..it’s why tf a kid from South Florida wants to put on for some red necks in Alabama..Make money for some rednecks..unless u getting that bag for the fam..then I get that..but to just go there and ride the bench for 3 years. it just couldn’t be me. That’s why I have so much respect for a kid like Duke or Tracy...maybe it’s narrow minded view.

Advertisement
I'm curious to see if this regime will implement negative recruiting. Cant remember if it was Golden or Richt who said they don't negative recruit. Coaches cant wait to leave Bama, thats where id start.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"Great relationships" in recruiting are about as valuable as a paternity test in the SEC. Worthless. Your dad is your uncle too, pal. Duh.

I hate hearing :

We have a great relationship.
It's my dream school.
It feels like family here.
I love the campus.
I love the history.
They offered me first and believed in me.

So hearing things like this from Bagel yet commits to Bama then softens up and starts the same POOPOOH as I mentioned . My Cane detector isn't registering here with all the rhetoric he sounds like a politician.

I don't know about this kid and he's acting just like a spoiled kid , maybe we'll look at him in the "portal" next year or so. In my book when someone says these things and doesn't go there than THAT tells you all you need to know about his character.

He's a head ache he (high maintenance) needs a cry room somewhere else , Canes don't do cry rooms.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Back