Bogle Latest

Advertisement
Bogle is the perfect example of a kid who can't say 1 legit bad word about UM absolutely nothing yet chooses against staying home and even if he transfers in a year he shouldn't be let back here but until he signs give it one more shot

Advertisement
The relationship is so special that the guy who gave you your 1st offer has to beg you to stay even after you already went to BAGma?

😂😂😂

The guy doesn't want to come. Move on.

Advertisement
Khris "B1tchass" Bogle, playing games til the end. Btw when he was injured Miami was still on him hard wen ALOT of schools cooled on him. But hey cant help some of these phonies, kid is talented but plays to many games. Peace bro, enjoy satan.

He will be in the portal in 2 years lets get him than lol. Hes going to bama for the glamour just to eventually be grey shirted

Advertisement
I will never understand..it’s not even a “oh he’s disloyal” thing to me..it’s why tf a kid from South Florida wants to put on for some red necks in Alabama..Make money for some rednecks..unless u getting that bag for the fam..then I get that..but to just go there and ride the bench for 3 years. it just couldn’t be me. That’s why I have so much respect for a kid like Duke or Tracy...maybe it’s narrow minded view.

Goes back to what Manny said with the whole Kevin Durant thing. Kids want to be apart of something thats cool and extremely successful. I'd bet most of the kids in his school and his friends are probably cheering for him to go to Bama. We gotta start winning and become a successful brand that kids want to be apart of again. We've become the local rapper that everyone cheers for because he's from your hometown but deep down nobody doesn't really believe he's going to make it big and Bama etc. Is Drake.

Last edited:
The guy is 89 years old with a heart transplant. I understand that he invented the index fund, but I seriously doubt he'd be able to get to the QB at this stage of his life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back