Bogle Latest

I think Manny knows from being on the wrong side so many times that it ain’t really over til it’s over . He had to atleast reach out.

If he didn’t , that would be Bogles excuse of why he didn’t come here “I grew up a Miami fan, I really wanted to go there, they just didn’t recruit me after Richt left”

Advertisement
I will never understand..it’s not even a “oh he’s disloyal” thing to me..it’s why tf a kid from South Florida wants to put on for some red necks in Alabama..Make money for some rednecks..unless u getting that bag for the fam..then I get that..but to just go there and ride the bench for 3 years. it just couldn’t be me. That’s why I have so much respect for a kid like Duke or Tracy...maybe it’s narrow minded view.

Mom got paid, a lot....by different schools

Waste of time
99 out of 100 kids I agree with you. However this kid is prone to changing his mind on a whim and if there is a chance we can be on the good side of that scenario even one time, I'm all for it. Stroke the little snowflakes ego a little more and hope for the best.

If that doesn't work. We need blackmail material.

I think Manny knows from being on the wrong side so many times that it ain’t really over til it’s over . He had to atleast reach out.

If he didn’t , that would be Bogles excuse of why he didn’t come here “I grew up a Miami fan, I really wanted to go there, they just didn’t recruit me after Richt left”

Yup, show good faith and show Bogles coaches we tried but **** Bogle just wanted to leave...

Advertisement
**** no if he signs with them you don't take him back later
It was mainly a joke to say that he will definitely be riding the pine for the next 2+ years at Baga and will most likely be on the market again.

But I agree, he had his chance to be a Cane, and we shouldn't bring in any local kid as a transfer who spurned us as a recruit.

Especially one who was a top priority for us in this class.

Normally I’d agree to call it a day recruiting a kid like this but there’s not many targets left to go after, why not?

Advertisement
Go ahead and ride the pine at Bama. He'll be on the portal in no time.

He's a local kid who Manny made the #1 defensive priority this whole class that's an elite talent so Manny just ignoring him would be bad business. Shoot your shot, try and get a second ov and if he says no then whatever is what it is

Sounds like he still waiting for Bama to drop more bags, he not crazy! But im sure he still wants to play for UM, but my suggestion is go where your heart tells you!

Advertisement
Dude loves The recruiting process way too much. Problem is when he signs with a school and shows up in the fall all of the coaches coddling him will be over and he will be expected to perform!

A year from now he will be posting all over Twitter about how homesick he is and blah blah blah.

Miami hasn't given up on Fort Lauderdale Cardinal Gibbons Top100 defensive end Khris Bogle just yet.
InsideTheU has learned that the Hurricanes sent multiple defensive coaches to meet with the local pass rusher past Sunday including new defensive coordinator Blake Baker and assistant linebackers coach Jonathan Patke.
“There’s schools still trying to recruit me,” Bogle told 247Sports’ Brandon Huffman during check-in for the Polynesian Bowl check-in on Monday. “They came in the last few days when the period opened back, but I just told them I’m still committed to Alabama. They’re just trying to push.”

Bogle, who gave a verbal pledge to Alabama earlier this month at the All-American Bowl in San Antonio, still has an official visit to use.
“I might [visit] Florida,” Bogle said.
Should Bogle make it up to Gainesville it would likely be the last weekend before National Signing Day. He added that he will 'probably' be in Coral Gables next weekend for an unofficial visit although there's a chance that could be his fifth official as a new NCAA rule allowed prospective student-athletes to use an official visit twice on the same school if a head coaching change has occur like it has at UM.

"[Manny Diaz] gave me my first offer," Bogle said. "We have built a great relationship since then."

Let this guy go. Stop pursuing him. He's not worth the time.

Advertisement
Which is what I have never gotten because othef then Tim Williams he never takes tweeners so why would he care about Bogle?
I'm not sure if I mentioned it on this thread, or one of the other 11 Bogle threads; but the only reason Baga took him was to prove a point that they are the Big Bad Wolf and for us not to get him.

Advertisement
Back