Bogle Latest

You would clean house after going 13-1, and putting up the most ridiculous offense of numbers I’ve seen in a long time? They played for a national championship, their assistant coaches weren’t the problem.

I don’t think Sabin cleaned house. I think guys left on their own.

You can lead a horse to water...

Advertisement
Why should he get rid of any if his defensive staff? That side of the ball is the only reason we won as much as we did in the last two years. Also, Blake is an up and coming DC who runs a similiar scheme to Diaz and they know each other. This allows Diaz to concentrate on being a HC instead of worrying about learning a new defensive scheme/person.

I'm a little worried about the S/C hire but I trust Manny. He and his staff are on fire right now.

Let's sit back and enjoy what we are seeing. We were dead and buried two months ago but Manny and his crew are digging us out layer by layer.

GO CANES!!!

I’m glad you are happy. Why should upgrades be looked at? Two out of thee years our record sucked. Every coach and player needs to be evaluated and self-evaluate all the time. Our offense was absolutely horrible. If your claim to fame is being better than horrible that is like being less ugly than the other girl in the bar at closing.

I’m glad you are happy. Why should upgrades be looked at? Two out of thee years our record sucked. Every coach and player needs to be evaluated and self-evaluate all the time. Our offense was absolutely horrible. If your claim to fame is being better than horrible that is like being less ugly than the other girl in the bar at closing.
And what was the DC supposed to do about a horrible offense?

You’re not making sense. Manny was the only guy on that staph who consistently adjusted successfully in game, and the only one on the staph to improve his side of the ball year over year.

Also staff stability is one of the things elite teams have. Yea saban is different... but he losing to Clemson who has that.

You’re not making sense. Manny was the only guy on that staph who consistently adjusted successfully in game, and the only one on the staph to improve his side of the ball year over year.

Also staff stability is one of the things elite teams have. Yea saban is different... but he losing to Clemson who has that.

is he saying the defenses claim to fame is being better than horrible? huh?

Advertisement
is he saying the defenses claim to fame is being better than horrible? huh?
I dunno. I think he’s trying to say manny should’ve been constantly trying to upgrade his staff, which makes no sense when the staff is doing it’s job and constantly improving.

Bogle now taking last visit to turds. Really sounds like he told “staff” he was flipping from Baga to Miami.

Advertisement
He can re-do his Miami visit because of the coaching change. He still had one more visit left regardless.

I know he can redo his OV here but he only has one last OV left and he is choosing to use it to go to the Turds. Doesn’t mean he won’t UV here but he didn’t mention visiting us again in interview, only that we continue to pursue him.

I know he can redo his OV here but he only has one last OV left and he is choosing to use it to go to the Turds. Doesn’t mean he won’t UV here but he didn’t mention visiting us again in interview, only that we continue to pursue him.

Go read it again. He said he will visit Miami again.

Advertisement
Go read it again. He said he will visit Miami again.

Yeah I missed that but when he was talking about his last available OV he was talking about the Turds. I may have misunderstood but he made it seem he will OV to Turds and UV to us.

Idk if he'll be a bust or transfer but literw the biggest troll in history waa Reuben Foster who had an Auburn tattoo as a Junior in HS and still went to Bama yet he without being am idiot would've been a top 10 pick. If he wants in I'm down if not im down but I don't think the troll jobs automatically mean you won't succeed

Advertisement
Idk if he'll be a bust or transfer but literw the biggest troll in history waa Reuben Foster who had an Auburn tattoo as a Junior in HS and still went to Bama yet he without being am idiot would've been a top 10 pick. If he wants in I'm down if not im down but I don't think the troll jobs automatically mean you won't succeed

No one has unseat the great Keef Bryant. Dude took an OV to FAU didn't he? Lol

A comparable to mark’s offense is a very low bar. And to that the original bar of Al’s defense and you have to wonder if we have proper valuation metrics. Take a look at our old defenses to gain a sense of value. Yes manny did better than mark and al. Is that good enough is the question he needs to ask himself. That is why merely replacing himself at DC with the guy that took his place at some two-bit school is a questionable move. I like a lot of what he is doing but know with have long way to go even on defense.

Advertisement
Back