Bogle Latest

It’s TG fault. Everyone in the Gator nation saw he was better than Cox except TG. Bogle is talented. Wish he woulda stayed but whatever

I'll be honest, hadn't really kept up with him much at UF but to hear you say he is better than Cox is interesting. The little bit that I've seen from Cox, atleast from last season especially, I thought he was a real dude out there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'll be honest, hadn't really kept up with him much at UF but to hear you say he is better than Cox is interesting. The little bit that I've seen from Cox, atleast from last season especially, I thought he was a real dude out there.

Cox can’t set the edge in the run game to save his life. He over runs the play almost all the time. Just really undisciplined but that could be solved with good coaching….maybe

all the dudes that bounced on miami are now in search of homes all the while Phillips went first round and Rambo set the receptions record as transfers.
Clout chasers instead of Clout makers. Could’ve made a difference here. I’m indifferent on this as more importantly there needs to be staff changes at the top!

Rick James GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
I used to wish that UF wouldn’t recruit in South FL, but now I hope they never leave...

They do us a favor “stealing” these kids from us, because they would just come here & be equally as overrated as they were in Gainesville.

The next South FL 4/5-star that signs with UF, throw that MF’er a going away parade.

I used to wish that UF wouldn’t recruit in South FL, but now I hope they never leave...

They do us a favor “stealing” these kids from us, because they would just come here & be equally as overrated as they were in Gainesville.

The next South FL 4/5-star that signs with UF, throw that MF’er a going away parade.
Man, I remember how bad I wanted Chatfield. Smh.

Advertisement

I thoroughly enjoy your longer posts that are educational for the likes of me.

That said, when you drop bombs it is just something else. ‘A going away parade’, so good.

Y'all want him here to do what? He's barely made any noise at UF, we just saw what DeAndre Johnson did.
Umm yes..and Your point about Deandre makes the case for us to get this kid..if he comes to Miami he’s arguably our best edge rusher day 1

Advertisement
Back