Bogle Latest

Advertisement
I'm almost sensing bag auction in play here with all this drama , for him to sit back and say to his buds look at the attention why not milk it then tell the (SOLD) winner how much he ALWAYS wanted them as his DREAM school.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Idk where he’ll end up but it won’t be here.

He’s an SEC bagaloon.

The longer it goes the clearer it gets agree , 99.9999% of the time all these endless decisions always end with commit already done behind the scenes already.

ZERO faith in them , if he was a true home town Cane this selfishness would NEVER happen.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Not if he’s visiting the final weekend before signing day
I want Bogle to be a Hurricane... we can use a guy of his talents and we could get him into the NFL. Still, it seems to me if he wanted to be a Hurricane, he would be already, we've crooted the f*ck out of him. I am just waiting for...
1) a fake insider to build up hype
2) a video of him in Canes gear furthering the hype
3) the staff winning over mom
4) him picking Tennessee 🤣🤣🤣
5) not wanting him anyways

There is a lot of chatter about Bogle on the Bama boards. Some confusion or maybe questions about his comments regarding Tosh Lupoi leaving Bama and Bogle claiming no one had contacted him since then. It seems that Joe Pannunzio reached out to the other non signed commits or targets that Lupoi was recruiting. People are questioning whether Saban is going to push that hard anymore because of how unpredictable and all over the place Bogle has been. Others think Pannunzio could have just dropped the ball and forgot about Bogle. Or he is lying to get more attention. Either way, it isn't a good look for him. The sense I got was they are as tired of his games as we are.

There is a lot of chatter about Bogle on the Bama boards. Some confusion or maybe questions about his comments regarding Tosh Lupoi leaving Bama and Bogle claiming no one had contacted him since then. It seems that Joe Pannunzio reached out to the other non signed commits or targets that Lupoi was recruiting. People are questioning whether Saban is going to push that hard anymore because of how unpredictable and all over the place Bogle has been. Others think Pannunzio could have just dropped the ball and forgot about Bogle. Or he is lying to get more attention. Either way, it isn't a good look for him. The sense I got was they are as tired of his games as we are.
lol we have been dealing with the games for a year and a half and they are tired of the games after only recruiting him since THibs went to Oregon??? smh. Weak *** fans

Advertisement

Unless something changed in the last two weeks, Bama wants Bogle bad.

Nice to see them get a taste of these drama Queen recruits we have to deal with down here on a yearly basis. I know it's still not a huge deal to them but still.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back