Bogle Latest

Advertisement
Is this that same class with Ladson and Bryan Robinson (WR FSU).

Dam, amazing how wrong I was in that class lol. I thought those 3 guys were must gets for us.

I would take Bogle. Leftovers of other schools seem to do well here.

Plus, next year DE depth is SCARY. Gotta throw bodies at it at this point.

Is this that same class with Ladson and Bryan Robinson (WR FSU).

Dam, amazing how wrong I was in that class lol. I thought those 3 guys were must gets for us.

I would take Bogle. Leftovers of other schools seem to do well here.

Plus, next year DE depth is SCARY. Gotta throw bodies at it at this point.
South Florida overall as a culture is not good. You have to be very careful who you choose to recruit out of the area and be very picky on character IMO. I know I'll get killed for it but there are far more busts than there are program changers.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lot of big time recruits who have spurned us the last few years have been duds.
Pretty Much only the ones who go to bama and uga do anything. Ufag ones bust. Except for Henderson. Little Henderson hasn’t done a ton either

Just because a handful of highly rated So FL kids are busts doesn't let Manny off the hook. The problem was never the individuals who chose not to come, it was how badly his staff (particularly on the defense) mismanaged their boards.

Fine, Bogle and Summerall chose UF over Miami. But landing Harvey and Williams was not fine. Our two best players right now are from CT and TX. We need to go out and get the right guys. no matter where in the US they lived, should not have just sucked our thumbs and taken the local kid in Cam Williams who most of us knew was a plugger at best.

For example, let's say we whiff on Stewart and Kelly this class, what's the backup plan? We're going to be begging some local So FL kid to flip from FAU or UCF to us at the last minute.

Advertisement
South Florida overall as a culture is not good. You have to be very careful who you choose to recruit out of the area and be very picky on character IMO. I know I'll get killed for it but there are far more busts than there are program changers.
Trust me you want get killed although a lot of these kids are talented they have been poorly coached on the high school and collegiate level hence the reason for so much undisciplined in the Big three schools in Florida. What I do see is kids that come in off transfers from other programs and out of state recruits are so much more polished

I remember this was another " can't miss prospect " this board went nuts about to only see his college production has been a fizzle
What's this, end of his sophomore season with his freshman season being COVID right? I think he could come to us and make an impact at DE. At worse he'd be a solid rotation guy to develop.

Advertisement
Back