Bleep Choad Wilson

I get what you’re saying...

That game put UM on the biggest stage the sport has. For 20 years, cfb was UM v FSU. Miami built its image largely thru that rivalry.. UF backed out. ND didn’t want to deal w UM every year.

The only thing more satisfying than embarrassing FSU... embarrassing an FSU team in the top 5.

I knew you'd get it buddy. I would have loved beating them 90-0. That doesn't mean I can't miss this game being the most important day of my year for 20-30+ years.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Choad probably just found out that he has another douchebag son somewhere and is just worried that if an offer from FSU is worthless that it'll make the bag from UiF a little light.

UM should perform an extensive academic audit on Choad's coursework that allowed him to earn his degree for free at age 63. Many people are saying there might be enough red flags to rescind his diploma and to force him to move from South Florida.

Advertisement
They beat us 7 straight years and not once did I hear anything like this from one of their alums. I'd love to beat them when theyre at the top of their game, but that's on them for not being there, not us. They can enjoy being the ACC's doormat for the next decade.

Not a popular opinion, I know, but … beating a horrible FSU team that might not win a conference game this year … nothing. Nothing at all. Just a win.

I recognize that some of you would rather only play teams that Miami can beat — which is why so many of you are ****ting your pants hoping Miami can “keep it close” against Clemson — but the most satisfying games, for me - and other fans with descended testes, are against teams that actually have a pulse. 2020 FSU does not meet that criteria.

In 1988 alone, Miami …
- beat #6 Nebraska 23-3
- beat #11 LSU 44-3
- beat #15 Michigan after being down 16 deep into the 4th
- … (Game not to be mentioned)
- and beat the #1 team in the nation 31-0. That team was FSU.

Many of you were yet to be born, others of you didn’t quite understand football or Miami yet, but I challenge “those of a certain age” to say that the seal clubbing on Saturday was a more satisfying win than the one in 1988.

Leon Searcy, former Miami player, in "The U" documentary: That's what ****ed us off was Florida State was just being us. We were probably a little upset they beat us to it. I think Florida State had no idea what they were in store for once that tape got out.

30 years from now, they will still write about Wide Right I, II, and III and the above game from over 30 years ago. But Saturday’s game? Not a chance. It will just be a weird stat in one of the most storied rivalries in college football.

I think these younger guys don’t really understand the history of that rivalry. The KNOW the history, but they don’t understand it.
It feels great no matter when or how much we beat them by, but it sure felt great looking at ol' Bowdens' face and knocking them out of the national title race! Yeah, I get it.

It feels great beating them! LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not since 04

for those that want our rivals to be good for the win, their fanbase isnt saying the same **** bout us. they clowned us when we were floundering with randy (his final FSU game as a coach when we got boat raced) and when golden had us mediocre. they didnt feel bad when duke went out with the broken ankle or when walton did the same. **** them. you guys feel bad for lucas for calling us trash and trolling us? they get every bit of that 42 point beatdown they deserve and i hope they never recover bc shoe on the other foot, there wouldnt be a single seminole fan saying i hope miami is good again so it means something nationally.

for those that want our rivals to be good for the win, their fanbase isnt saying the same **** bout us. they clowned us when we were floundering with randy (his final FSU game as a coach when we got boat raced) and when golden had us mediocre. they didnt feel bad when duke went out with the broken ankle or when walton did the same. **** them. you guys feel bad for lucas for calling us trash and trolling us? they get every bit of that 42 point beatdown they deserve and i hope they never recover bc shoe on the other foot, there wouldnt be a single seminole fan saying i hope miami is good again so it means something nationally.

You’re not getting what some of us are saying.

Mind me asking how old you are?

You’re not getting what some of us are saying.

Mind me asking how old you are?
32. i do get what youre saying and i just dont give a single bleep about their program or their fanbase. yes, the old games were fun like the 00 game in the heat when we beat number 1 fsu. that time hasnt been here in a LONG time where both programs were legitimately good. the way their fans treat us up there and down here, they can go **** themselves. i dont want them to have successes as it relates to their football team bc frankly, they dont deserve it. trust me, their fans and that program werent wishing for the time that we were both nationally relevant and this game mattered. theyll take every win they got over us over the years and it didnt matter if we were good or bad. to me, FSU MIAMI will always be the rivalry game every year no matter what and it will feel amazing to beat their **** in every single time. if the other program isnt calling for the same wishes, then why should we? treat them like they treat us.

32. i do get what youre saying and i just dont give a single bleep about their program or their fanbase. yes, the old games were fun like the 00 game in the heat when we beat number 1 fsu. that time hasnt been here in a LONG time where both programs were legitimately good. the way their fans treat us up there and down here, they can go **** themselves. i dont want them to have successes as it relates to their football team bc frankly, they dont deserve it. trust me, their fans and that program werent wishing for the time that we were both nationally relevant and this game mattered. theyll take every win they got over us over the years and it didnt matter if we were good or bad. to me, FSU MIAMI will always be the rivalry game every year no matter what and it will feel amazing to beat their **** in every single time. if the other program isnt calling for the same wishes, then why should we? treat them like they treat us.

Coincidentally, 32 years ago this month I was at the Orange Bowl when FSU came in ranked #1 Preseason and an overwhelming favorite to whip our asses to open that season.

Three hours later we put the finishing touches on a 31-0 curb stomping, shocking them and the country by destroying their title hopes while humiliating them on National TV.

I promise you that win was far more satisfying for us and WAAAAAYYY more painful for them than this one. So no, I don't feel sorry them. I wish we would have beat them by 70. I hope we do the same thing to them next season so every kid who's played there the last five years leaves without ever beating us.

That doesn't mean I can't miss this game actually meaning something on a national level, which it doesn't. All we did was beat down a ****** team we all hate that will be lucky to win a 2-3 games.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back