Bleep Choad Wilson

Advertisement
source (7).gif

tenor (19).gif

Robert-DeNiro-Laughing-Hysterically-In-a-Movie-Theather-In-Cape-Fear.gif

Advertisement
Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.

Advertisement
Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.

i hope they suck forever. idgaf if it takes luster away. i dont wish that program any success. they didnt give a **** when we were horrific

Advertisement
His alma mater just recorded the biggest blowout in the rivalry. Not even 48 hours later, he's opining for their program because they're in hospice. This isn't UF where his kids went. This is FSU where he shouldn't have any allegiances. This tells you everything you need to know about that family.

Odd message. Are their players getting tortured or something? They created a mess and now have to face the consequences. No one rescued us as we've kept shooting ourselves in the foot for nearly 2 decades. That's not how it works.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back