Bleep Choad Wilson

Advertisement
When we were down bad, I never heard a FSU fan said they wanted to see us come back up. Every FSU fan I know kicked the **** out of us while we were down. I remember one FSU fan I know saying he wished they could take us off their schedule because we were messing up their strength of schedule. And that Clemson was more of a rival than us. So f@ck that!!! Now that they have hit bottom, let's **** on they asses. They will be irrelevant for at least 4 more years and I will be trolling those pussies the whole time!!!!

You want them to be good, so they can get recruits we want from down here? Slap yourself. Then choke yourself.

63BC1A78-3549-4849-8DE3-A68A803DA13D.gif

I wonder how old some of these so-called Cane fans are that say these limp-wristed nonsense about wanting a state rival to be good again. I'm old enough to remember that shthole school located in that shthole town exploiting the murder of one of our football players for recruiting purposes. I also remembered them never taking their foot off the gas in 1997 when we were at a lowest point, suffering from the effects of losing 31 scholarships. Remember how they called a timeout with seconds left in the game so they could reinsert their defensive starters so they can preserve their 47zip score? I also remembered their decrepit old hayseed coach crying his way into a national championship game that they had no business being part of, looking like garbage against Oklahomo....a classless sht-Stained program in a disgusting city that is reflected by their awful uniform stolen from a Hialeah garment factory.
But here we are with these so-called fans like TeleMaMaLon Cane and his legion of skinny Jean legion of gender confused soy boys pining for the days of fsu being good again...this place never ceases to amaze me..

Advertisement
I wonder how old some of these so-called Cane fans are that say these limp-wristed nonsense about wanting a state rival to be good again. I'm old enough to remember that shthole school located in that shthole town exploiting the murder of one of our football players for recruiting purposes. I also remembered them never taking their foot off the gas in 1997 when we were at a lowest point, suffering from the effects of losing 31 scholarships. Remember how they called a timeout with seconds left in the game so they could reinsert their defensive starters so they can preserve their 47zip score? I also remembered their decrepit old hayseed coach crying his way into a national championship game that they had no business being part of, looking like garbage against Oklahomo....a classless sht-Stained program in a disgusting city that is reflected by their awful uniform stolen from a Hialeah garment factory.
But here we are with these so-called fans like TeleMaMaLon Cane and his legion of skinny Jean legion of gender confused soy boys pining for the days of fsu being good again...this place never ceases to amaze me..
LOL. Mr. Low IQ, Dad Jeans wearing, fake Cane fan. Again, that^^^is desperate. You’re an internet *****, your posts prove it, but do you really think anyone wants to wade through your Unparagraphed word salad?

I’ve been to a vast majority of them as well and I can’t say I agree with this one being better than the others.

The 31-0 game when they were pre-season #1

2000 when we showed we were all the way back

Walsh to Irvin after falling behind 19-3

Can think of many more.

Imo the stakes of the game matter.
I'm sorry but I can't agree. It's always fun to stomp FSU, it doesn't matter the circumstances. And I don't get anyone feeling any different. And before anyone asks, my first FSU game was when we were still playing on Friday nights. FSU curb stomped us opening night in the Orange Bowl 37-14 with some forgettable QB named Huff.

I've said in another post my favorite was the 88 game, but it was not because they FSU was good, or any national significance. It was because of their arrogance with the rap video. An arrogance they've maintained through the years.

This win is starting to grow on me because I sense it's an indication we're getting our mojo back again.

Advertisement
I'm sorry but I can't agree. It's always fun to stomp FSU, it doesn't matter the circumstances. And I don't get anyone feeling any different. And before anyone asks, my first FSU game was when we were still playing on Friday nights. FSU curb stomped us opening night in the Orange Bowl 37-14 with some forgettable QB named Huff.

I've said in another post my favorite was the 88 game, but it was not because they FSU was good, or any national significance. It was because of their arrogance with the rap video. An arrogance they've maintained through the years.

This win is starting to grow on me because I sense it's an indication we're getting our mojo back again.
Good to see you aren’t crying because they weren’t a top ranked team on Saturday.

Yes something drastic does need to happen in Tallahassee (next year), we need to ring up 60 on these fvckers.

Also, when I read the thread title, I thought this was going to be about Marvin Wilson eating himself to 500 pounds after getting tossed on Saturday

I enjoyed every second of this *** whipping. Hope it happens again next year and every year going forward.

Just pointing out part of me misses this being the most important game in football nearly every season for 20-30 years.

Advertisement
I hope we 59-0 that useless "school" every single season, that goes for the gaytors as well although they actually have decent academics for the record.

Wilson hates Miami and Miami fans and does not want to see us get good... let’s be real FSU won’t be a 3-4 win team for too long.. I wouldn’t mind them sucking *** for another 3-4 years let us stack up talent and then I’d love for them to have 10 years of mediocrity of 7-5 seasons so wins against them would mean something

Advertisement
For them to be nationally ranked like you and so many of Cane "fans" desire means that they would be recruiting well, on a nationally ranked standard. That would imply them successfully poaching soFla talent. Now, tell me again why we want them to be great?
People who call themselves Cane fans who also like the Noles and want them to succeed are the types who claim to be heterosexual but like an occasional pinga.

Most of those guys are also closeted "SEC FANS"...Hence Chad Wilson also saying what he said. Those types are band wagon types or those that have a problem with losing so look to "Conference": as some sort of comfort.

I'm sorry BUDDY FSu has some talent on that sideline, they have 4 and 5 star talent roaming that sideline, so I'm sorry BUDDY MIAMI beat a far talented team... It's not our fault our player's and coach's came ready and locked in!!

PEOPLE HAVE TO REALIZE, FSu play is bad BUT they have talent on that sideline SO them looking the way they look is not because of lack of talent.. **NOW I'm not saying they are championship contenders either lol** When a team of FSu caliber doesn't get up and focus enough to play MIAMI, I'm sorry it's time for coach's heads to roll, yeppp this early in the season..

MIAMI had Al Golden and I never remember it ever looking like this game did, this game was over at halftime!!

Advertisement
Back