Bleep Choad Wilson

I hope FSU never wins a single game again. **** those ******** and **** this pos chad
I will actually root for FSU in two scenarios. One, if they play the Gata and two, if they play Notre Damned. Of course not if winning either of those games helps them out against us.

Advertisement
I fell you on that.. but these dudes talking about they want them to be trash. The rivalry will die if they are. A matchup in prime time when we are both good teams is unmatched

For them to be nationally ranked like you and so many of Cane "fans" desire means that they would be recruiting well, on a nationally ranked standard. That would imply them successfully poaching soFla talent. Now, tell me again why we want them to be great?
People who call themselves Cane fans who also like the Noles and want them to succeed are the types who claim to be heterosexual but like an occasional pinga.

Benedict_Arnold_1color.jpg

For them to be nationally ranked like you and so many of Cane "fans" desire means that they would be recruiting well, on a nationally ranked standard. That would imply them successfully poaching soFla talent. Now, tell me again why we want them to be great?
People who call themselves Cane fans who also like the Noles and want them to succeed are the types who claim to be heterosexual but like an occasional pinga.
**** you nikka! Ain’t nothing sweet round here! I’m just not a pu$$y that is afraid of them being good. Iron sharpens iron. Every team poaches SF. We cannot get them all. And also they only have a few SF kids when they win. We handle our business we will recruit well but we never recruited as well as them so there’s that. Our guys just had something they don’t and they envied us for it. But guys like you are too 😽 to see that. Ask any former player and they’ll tell you they want to beat them at their best! The victories are much sweeter than when you kick them while they are down

This^^^ is indicative of the talk big, hide from a fight Canes “fan” that is the spawn of the internet, weak parenting, and recessive genes.

“bu, bu, buh they would be poaching soFla talent”, she cried, not realizing THAT MIAMI DETERMINES WHO GETS SOFLA TALENT, NOT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

Figures, though, his avatar is someone attempting to hide the gator inside.

Advertisement
This^^^ is indicative of the talk big, hide from a fight Canes “fan” that is the spawn of the internet, weak parenting, and recessive genes.

“bu, bu, buh they would be poaching soFla talent”, she cried, not realizing THAT MIAMI DETERMINES WHO GETS SOFLA TALENT, NOT THE REST OF THE COUNTRY.

Figures, though, his avatar is someone attempting to hide the gator inside.

I'm so sorry you feel this way.
Cry harder and don't be too hard on your mother for not wearing a condom 30 years ago.

Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.
F’CK ALL THAT. THEY RELISHED IN IT WHEN WE WERE BAD. ITS THEIR TURN AND WE’RE GONNA RELISH IN IT. I HOPE THEYRE AS LING AS LONG AS WE HAVE BEEN. ITS SAD THAT ONLY THE U HAS HAD THOSE LONG PERIODS OF NOT BEING GOOD. PROBATION AND THE PAST DECADE OR MORE. UFAG OR THOSE HOLES NEVER HAD THOSE DROUGHTS. THEY NEED A COUPLE LIKE WE HAD.

F’CK ALL THAT. THEY RELISHED IN IT WHEN WE WERE BAD. ITS THEIR TURN AND WE’RE GONNA RELISH IN IT. I HOPE THEYRE AS LING AS LONG AS WE HAVE BEEN. ITS SAD THAT ONLY THE U HAS HAD THOSE LONG PERIODS OF NOT BEING GOOD. PROBATION AND THE PAST DECADE OR MORE. UFAG OR THOSE HOLES NEVER HAD THOSE DROUGHTS. THEY NEED A COUPLE LIKE WE HAD.

Appreciate your very loud thoughts on the matter.

Advertisement
You want them to be good, so they can get recruits we want from down here? Slap yourself. Then choke yourself.

The silliest **** I ever heard. Idgaf about the rivalry being good. I want them to fvckin suck and I want us to dominate the rivalry for the rest of eternity. What is wrong with these mfs.

Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.
Weak. You’re a Canes fan?

Advertisement
The silliest **** I ever heard. Idgaf about the rivalry being good. I want them to fvckin suck and I want us to dominate the rivalry for the rest of eternity. What is wrong with these mfs.
If you're a real UM guy, you would have a permanent erection beating their crippled granny replacement players 290-0. Fck all things FSU forever.

I've been to or watched intently every FSU/UM game from 1983 to the present, and I can assure you that 52-10 from the other day felt better than any close win. There ain't no wide this or that excuses, or "we were the better team, but they got a few lucky break". The only thing wide after this game was their horribly prolapsed sphincters.

If you're a real UM guy, you would have a permanent erection beating their crippled granny replacement players 290-0. Fck all things FSU forever.

I've been to or watched intently every FSU/UM game from 1983 to the present, and I can assure you that 52-10 from the other day felt better than any close win. There ain't no wide this or that excuses, or "we were the better team, but they got a few lucky break". The only thing wide after this game was their horribly prolapsed sphincters.

I’ve been to a vast majority of them as well and I can’t say I agree with this one being better than the others.

The 31-0 game when they were pre-season #1

2000 when we showed we were all the way back

Walsh to Irvin after falling behind 19-3

Can think of many more.

Imo the stakes of the game matter.

Advertisement
I’ve been to a vast majority of them as well and I can’t say I agree with this one being better than the others.

The 31-0 game when they were pre-season #1

2000 when we showed we were all the way back

Walsh to Irvin after falling behind 19-3

Can think of many more.

Imo the stakes of the game matter.
Sorry, this is the most moronic digging in and mopery I have seen in some time. Yes, it is great to knock off a #1, but you can choose to be a mope because they were not #1 if you wish.

Sorry, this is the most moronic digging in and mopery I have seen in some time. Yes, it is great to knock off a #1, but you can choose to be a mope because they were not #1 if you wish.

Doofus this is the last time I address you.

In the last week you’ve rebutted a point by posting statistics that were not only incorrect, they were also from the wrong year. You then rebutted a point by again incorrectly naming a coach that had extended by another AD.

If you can’t even keep facts straight why would I possibly care what you think about anything.

Go away gnat, you aren’t worth the time it takes for me to brush you away.

Doofus this is the last time I address you.

In the last week you’ve rebutted a point by posting statistics that were not only incorrect, they were also from the wrong year. You then rebutted a point by again incorrectly naming a coach that had extended by another AD.

If you can’t even keep facts straight why would I possibly care what you think about anything.

Go away gnat, you aren’t worth the time it takes for me to brush you away.
Expected irrelevant diatribe, Nole Troll. You are the most abused poster on this site. Time for you to go cry...

Advertisement
Back