Bleep Choad Wilson

Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.

No it didn’t.

Advertisement
only a fool thought that the 6 td beatdown of FSU wasnt great bc FSU sucked lol. FSU does suck and i was hoping wed hit 70

I didn't say it wasn't great. I loved every second of it. But I've been watching this rivalry for nearly 40 years and the best games of my life were when this matchup was the most important games of the season in college football, year in and out.

Part of me misses that. Anyone else can feel free to feel as they wish.

Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.
Saturday night did not suck in any way, shape, or form.

Advertisement

All say this, if FSU was this bad for like the next 20 years in a row I’d agree with you then but right now Fck em I’m loving every minute of it especially what happened Saturday... bc they **** sure don’t give a **** if we ever got back to being a respectable program. But Florida is a program that I pray that they end up in the position FSU is currently in for the rest of my life.

Advertisement
All say this, if FSU was this bad for like the next 20 years in a row I’d agree with you then but right now Fck em I’m loving every minute of it especially what happened Saturday... bc they **** sure don’t give a **** if we ever got back to being a respectable program. But Florida is a program that I pray that they end up in the position FSU is currently in for the rest of my life.

I am enjoying every single minute of it.

I hope he gets beat daily, like we beat them Saturday. He’s a cuck and I hope they never win another football game again. Wish we played a better third quarter and put 60 on them. Next time we will in Tallahassee

Advertisement
Odd message. Are their players getting tortured or something? They created a mess and now have to face the consequences. No one rescued us as we've kept shooting ourselves in the foot for nearly 2 decades. That's not how it works.
They are tortured souls. They chose to wear the garnett and gold. May they contemplate this on the tree of woe.

Advertisement
Realist **** you ever wrote.

Nobody EVER gave a f*ck about us when we were down in the dumps, and actually reveled in our misery and misfortune (whether deserved or not). Some even said college football would be better without us.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, ... this guy AND Florida State can lick my balls.

Advertisement
Back