Bleep Choad Wilson

Odd message. Are their players getting tortured or something? They created a mess and now have to face the consequences. No one rescued us as we've kept shooting ourselves in the foot for nearly 2 decades. That's not how it works.

Did he tweet something like that when we were having our down years?

tenor.gif

Advertisement
And how do you defend players who played dirty with all the face mask penalties? That’s not on the coaches
Or players who quit on their team?
Wilson is acting like let’s look at for those poor players. But I saw a lot of poor sportsmanship from the players. That is not a likable team.

Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.
**** that. The worse they are, the better for us. Will never forgive them for taking Cook

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hate to say it but it did kinda suck how bad FSU was Saturday as far as the rivalry goes.

It's beautiful to watch for a game or a few years but FSU being dog **** for a decade does take the luster off beating their asses.

Now the Turds on the other hand, I'd love to watch go winless for the rest of my lifetime.

Sucked for who? Sucked for them not us. Do you not remember how they acted with Jimbo, Jameis and Dalvin? they called hard rock doak campbell south. We could beat them like that for the next 100 years and I wouldnt feel sorry for them.

Advertisement
I ain’t gonna lie I want them to be good. So that our rivalry will always be the best in the nation. If they suck then what’s the point??

Advertisement
I'm multifaceted like that. I can love the beatdown completely while simultaneously missing the days when the National Championship ran through this game every single year.
I get what you’re saying...

That game put UM on the biggest stage the sport has. For 20 years, cfb was UM v FSU. Miami built its image largely thru that rivalry.. UF backed out. ND didn’t want to deal w UM every year.

The only thing more satisfying than embarrassing FSU... embarrassing an FSU team in the top 5.

Sucked for who? Sucked for them not us. Do you not remember how they acted with Jimbo, Jameis and Dalvin? they called hard rock doak campbell south. We could beat them like that for the next 100 years and I wouldnt feel sorry for them.

I remember way farther back than Dumbo, Dalvin and Jameis. I've been going to FSU/Miami games before either of those players were a gleam in their daddys' eyes and that doofus coach was in high school. What those three "did" isn't **** compared to what went on 20-30 years plus ago.

And btw, where did I say I felt sorry for them? All I said is sucks this rivalry has lost it's big picture luster because their program is total dog **** and will be for a while. Doesn't mean I don't love humiliating them every year, it just means it's not the biggest game, without exception, in college football anymore.

Advertisement
Back