Bleak Visiona XVII- We are trash

I agree 100%

God knows I said it about a million times on this board. He's exactly the type of aggressive, intelligent, renegade type that would have thrived down here. Instead they hire this guy who might be a good CEO type head coach...but if the play calling thing is a package deal and he doesn't give it up soon I'll be starting up the "FIRE MARK RICHT" thread soon.

His system is too conservative, and also has no creativity to it, im cool with a pro system but man do some pick plays, misdirection, sh¡t something, im sorry if the full playbook wasnt used for this game then he has no reason to call plays, which i doubt hes holding back

was he too conservative for Gurley? AJ Green? Nick Cubb? Warrick Dunn? Peter Warrick? its the horses he has.

He wasnt calling plays when gurley, chubb and green were there, and plus who gives a sh¡t he aint doing it here, dude has no creativity at all on offense and tonight is evident

when he was calling plays at FSU they won 2 NC's and when he was calling them at UGA his record was 8-4 (1st year), 13-1, 11-3, 10-2, 9-4 (the year they removed him from playcalling)

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry.

I wholeheartedly believe that this kid will change the way Miami plays offense forever....

But until then, we still have enough to have a very good season. No reason we shouldn't beat VT or UNC unless Richt sh*ts the bed again. Outside of them, nobody else on our schedule should come within 2 touchdowns.

Diaz and his boys showed that they're legit. Excited to watch this D progress to elite over the next couple of years.

God knows I said it about a million times on this board. He's exactly the type of aggressive, intelligent, renegade type that would have thrived down here. Instead they hire this guy who might be a good CEO type head coach...but if the play calling thing is a package deal and he doesn't give it up soon I'll be starting up the "FIRE MARK RICHT" thread soon.

His system is too conservative, and also has no creativity to it, im cool with a pro system but man do some pick plays, misdirection, sh¡t something, im sorry if the full playbook wasnt used for this game then he has no reason to call plays, which i doubt hes holding back

was he too conservative for Gurley? AJ Green? Nick Cubb? Warrick Dunn? Peter Warrick? its the horses he has.

He wasnt calling plays when gurley, chubb and green were there, and plus who gives a sh¡t he aint doing it here, dude has no creativity at all on offense and tonight is evident

when he was calling plays at FSU they won 2 NC's and when he was calling them at UGA his record was 8-4 (1st year), 13-1, 11-3, 10-2, 9-4 (the year they removed him from playcalling)

Again dude he aint doing that here, and this aint the offense he ran at FSU, they were pass happy and ran no huddle, which he dont do here, didnt they take playcalling away from him in 07?

We have a guy calling plays who was forced to step down from calling plays at his last gig again let that sh¡t sink in

I like richt as a head coach, but as a playcaller i cant stand him, he needs to do what patterson did at TCU switch to spread system and score a sh¡t ton of points

Advertisement

Again dude he aint doing that here, and this aint the offense he ran at FSU, they were pass happy and ran no huddle, which he dont do here, didnt they take playcalling away from him in 07?

the two drives we tried to run no huddles, oru upperclassmen couldnt help themselves from getting offsides. aLso, they took it away from him because they wanted to run a power run game not his offense. it wasnt because he didnt produce. his first 5 years at UGA he was 8-4, 13-1, 11-2, 10-3 and 9-4 (year they wanted to use him like a ceo)

the two drives we tried to run no huddles, oru upperclassmen couldnt help themselves from getting offsides. aLso, they took it away from him because they wanted to run a power run game not his offense. it wasnt because he didnt produce. his first 5 years at UGA he was 8-4, 13-1, 11-2, 10-3 and 9-4 (year they wanted to use him like a ceo)

Again though he aint doing that sh¡t here, he doing that i formation BS that you are saying he was being "forced" to do, his playcalling sucks period i dont care what he did in the past, im about the present and he called a horrible game and has been calling horrible games all year

Again though he aint doing that sh¡t here, he doing that i formation BS that you are saying he was being "forced" to do, his playcalling sucks period i dont care what he did in the past, im about the present and he called a horrible game and has been calling horrible games all year

u have OL who can open holes for the Rb's. They cant protect Kaaya. u have wr's who cant catch. you have wr's who cant line up in a no huddle up tempo without commiting a penalty. come on. this guy didnt inherit a stacked roster.

There are times In a program that are huge warning signs of things to come. With golden, it was his **** defense early on. Many saw it as a huge red flag along with his continued insistence on it. There are parallels to richt's offense. His dogged insistence on running these limited plays, apparent lack of adjustment and variety in order to get an offense going, no identity, square peg/round hole with regard to the RPO and a slow footed offense, etc. He is 10x the coach that golden is but there were some worriesome parallels tonight.

Advertisement
That interception but Kaaya is inexcusable and the biggest reason for the loss

I would argue it was thee main reason. We had a chance to go up 20-3 after the defense savaged up in the 3rd qtr, all the momentum our way and Brad throws an elementary throw.

Watched the game with an SU and FSU fan. Both said the way he threw the ball the figured wide open WR. I don't get the throw and it was def turning point of game.

Richt lost this game not going for it on 4th & 2 in the first half. The offense was rolling on that drive (prolly better than any other drive in the game) it was first down after first down. Jumbo had already gone for a 4th down and didn't convert. That was the game right there, ******* *****.
This. ******* this

Kaaya is garbage.

Our WEs are either too slow, too brittle, can't catch or all of the above

Richt called a garbage game

...but was the play calling vanilla and conservative to hide our weaknesses and eliminate potential mistakes?

in the second half it was like Richt did not want to throw the ball. He didn't trust Kaaya to make the throws or our WRs to make the catch. He the TD pass to Coley was on 4th down, so there was nothing to lose.

Francoise and his WRs made out qb/wr group look like chumps.

on the bright side our uniforms looked great

our defense looked great

best tackling that I have seen from a Miami defense since 03 or 04

Advertisement

He removed himself from play calling. And look up his numbers when he was calling plays at UGA, not that great. Mike Bobo had that UGA offense humming in 2012 and 2013.

Hes not a very good play caller. Probably average at best and conservative.

There are times In a program that are huge warning signs of things to come. With golden, it was his **** defense early on. Many saw it as a huge red flag along with his continued insistence on it. There are parallels to richt's offense. His dogged insistence on running these limited plays, apparent lack of adjustment and variety in order to get an offense going, no identity, square peg/round hole with regard to the RPO and a slow footed offense, etc. He is 10x the coach that golden is but there were some worriesome parallels tonight.
Yep and that's why I'm going back to my stance on richt that I had when he was hired. He needs to show that he can get it done cause as of right now, his side of the ball is garbage.

Advertisement
This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.

Please. if Kaaya had FSU OL and Kermit and Wilson, he would have won the game. there was plays darling legit just let a guy go by him. We dont have the WR talent either.
our guys are dropping balls off their chests.

fugg that...if I had 350,000 milli I'd be master p

Right, you just run from thread to thread posting over and over about how you knew it, this player sucks and that player is slow, we're going to lose 5 games etc. All you've been doing is going around saying I told you so, we suck. Seems to me you're eating this **** up. We already know Vern a Nole, the fact that people still fall for his over the top shtick cracks me up.

This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.
The biggest issue I have with Richt isn't the play calling but his disregard for scheduling.First down you're supposed to gain 3-4 yards. He calls a 7 drop play that ends in a sack.Followed by a run on 2nd and 14+!Also, uptempo back fires when you FRY your defense with 90 second drives!!!

Advertisement
Back