Bleak Visiona XVII- We are trash

Advertisement
CU659KSXIAYM5HZ.jpg

They had the chance and blew it

He was saving the offense man, next week he gonna open up the playbook. Saving it for coastal opponents.

I don't care if he can hit a 40 yard pass to the sideline. I want a quarterback that knows what to do to win games.

Advertisement
This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.

Please. if Kaaya had FSU OL and Kermit and Wilson, he would have won the game. there was plays darling legit just let a guy go by him. We dont have the WR talent either.
our guys are dropping balls off their chests.

LOL at wanting FSU OL. They're trash. And the NFL will tell you that our receivers **** all over Shytfield and Wilson.

The Frog was better than Kaaya. Just face it. He was far more accurate and made plays with his legs Kaaya can't make. And he didn't give the ball away in the scoring zone either like Kaaya did.

I've been a huge Kaaya guy on here supporting him. But I'm done. He lost me today. I hope he rallies, but he's average.

Advertisement
Richt doesn't trust Kayaa

Would you???

if u listen to mark richt interviews he is always talking about freshman. walton is one guy he mentions but other than that its the lb's, joe jackson, richards,etc
my personal belief is he cant wait for the golden kids to be gone.

Goldens players r *** period except coley thomas jackson very few but the guys hes bringing in have way more.potential

I knew Vern and Dwinstitles would be out in full force. Running to the keyboard to be first to say I told you so. Tonight was extremely disappointing but the fact that yall seem to enjoy this **** is suspect af...

Advertisement
I knew Vern and Dwinstitles would be out in full force. Running to the keyboard to be first to say I told you so. Tonight was extremely disappointing but the fact that yall seem to enjoy this **** is suspect af...

I dont enjoy this **** dummy its just my eyes see what i see. I see real **** while nost see what they want. I was hyped for this game i wanted it bad but the truth is the truth period. N if u were right u wud say oh i told u n i wudnt bemad cuz if miami wins i win. Its just i hate stupid dumb talk....like we played no one and everyobe thinks we r great. We played nobody nooooo one. This was the measuring stick and the o play calling is horrendous

Advertisement
I said when Richt got hired....

He will get us miles back to what we were before him. 10 wins.

Not the promise land.

Brothers, Richt is the first step in a 10 years plan. Yes, that is how far away we are from NC.

His job is solid footing. It's the coach after him.

Richt lost this game not going for it on 4th & 2 in the first half. The offense was rolling on that drive (prolly better than any other drive in the game) it was first down after first down. Jumbo had already gone for a 4th down and didn't convert. That was the game right there, ******* *****.

Advertisement
Back