Bleak Visiona XVII- We are trash

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
I tried to stop it is what it is this. This here is nothing but the truth... FSU is a horrible team this game has. Nothing to do with th extra point, For you ****gots who said Richt was holding back the offense lol same offense same shiity plays... Richt is conservative as **** he is what he is. Same offense I saw last 4 games .... we ran 2 running plays all game. Kayaa is garbage and inaccurate on 3rd down.... we will lose at least 2-3 more games... Walton is garbage behind the line of scrimmage... Richt can't consistently beat teams that are talented...Richt was out coached we had numerous three and outs thank to Kayaa and Richt **** life ...

Richt doesn't trust Kayaa

Advertisement
I tried to stop it is what it is this. This here is nothing but the truth... FSU is a horrible team this game has. Nothing to do with th extra point, For you ****gots who said Richt was holding back the offense lol same offense same shiity plays... Richt is conservative as **** he is what he is. Same offense I saw last 4 games .... we ran 2 running plays all game. Kayaa is garbage and inaccurate on 3rd down.... we will lose at least 2-3 more games... Walton is garbage behind the line of scrimmage... Richt can't consistently beat teams that are talented...Richt was out coached we had numerous three and outs thank to Kayaa and Richt **** life ...

I knew it too i was with u on the holding back excuse which ezactly what it was. BK has been buns sauce all season and they said we have a greeat running game. We ayed 4 bumbs and i saw glaring issues vs gtech. We need alot more talent and will gwt it next season. Yo please start nkosi perry immediately im tired of brick feet qbs

Advertisement

cant blame richt. Kaaya was on his butt or having a wr drop a pass every other play. he doesnt have playmakers on offense and he knows it.

This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.

cant blame richt. Kaaya was on his butt or having a wr drop a pass every other play. he doesnt have playmakers on offense and he knows it.

Inaccurate passes on 3rd down with no pressure ... he is trash

This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.

Incredible and bk didnt even audible on pre snap alignments when he had good match ups too.

Fkin team is what i thought it was improved but two seasons away.

Advertisement

Please. if Kaaya had FSU OL and Kermit and Wilson, he would have won the game. there was plays darling legit just let a guy go by him. We dont have the WR talent either.
our guys are dropping balls off their chests.

Please. if Kaaya had FSU OL and Kermit and Wilson, he would have won the game. there was plays darling legit just let a guy go by him. We dont have the WR talent either.
our guys are dropping balls off their chests.

Whatever helps u sleep at night

Advertisement
Can't wait to hear the we can still win the ACC coastal ****gots lol u know it's comin....

Season over dudes

That interception but Kaaya is inexcusable and the biggest reason for the loss

I would argue it was thee main reason. We had a chance to go up 20-3 after the defense savaged up in the 3rd qtr, all the momentum our way and Brad throws an elementary throw.

Advertisement
CU659KSXIAYM5HZ.jpg

I think Richt doesn't trust the Oline, and rightfully so.

yeah he showed that by running dives out of the shotgun all night.

idk what richts problem is, but he handcuffed kayaa and that had a direct effect on how he played. brad came into fsu with great numbers against them and he looked like **** all night tonight.(against a **** defense) richt has to hire an oc, ive seen enough.

Can't wait to hear the we can still win the ACC coastal ****gots lol u know it's comin....

Season over dudes

do u really think its fair to judge richt by a team full of golden holdovers? aside from his true freshman who he always talks about. How many of these kids play for his UGA or FSU offenses?

Season over dudes

I thought 4 to 5 losses with this rooster that was my prediction but i fell into the hyp with two losses. I was right the first time....bk is *** period perry needs to start immediately.

Advertisement
Back