Bleak Visiona XVII- We are trash

Advertisement
CU659KSXIAYM5HZ.jpg

They had the chance and blew it

What was butch's record against FSU?

Richt is trash as a play caller. It really is mind boggling how bad of a game he called tonight when you factor in all the thing he had working in his favor.

He completely ignored the middle of the field for large stretches of the game. It was like watching a Coley offense all over again. He cannot be allowed to call plays here long term.

Advertisement
This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.

We did exactly what you said we couldn't do. Play that trash defense in a phone booth. That and up 13-3 and knocking on the door Kaaya throws maybe the dumbest pick I've ever seen to squander a chance to go up 20-3 on those *****. Unfortunately that pick is the perfect representation of Kayak's career here.

Petrino was the guy we needed,

I agree 100%

God knows I said it about a million times on this board. He's exactly the type of aggressive, intelligent, renegade type that would have thrived down here. Instead they hire this guy who might be a good CEO type head coach...but if the play calling thing is a package deal and he doesn't give it up soon I'll be starting up the "FIRE MARK RICHT" thread soon.

I agree 100%

God knows I said it about a million times on this board. He's exactly the type of aggressive, intelligent, renegade type that would have thrived down here. Instead they hire this guy who might be a good CEO type head coach...but if the play calling thing is a package deal and he doesn't give it up soon I'll be starting up the "FIRE MARK RICHT" thread soon.

His system is too conservative, and also has no creativity to it, im cool with a pro system but man do some pick plays, misdirection, sh¡t something, im sorry if the full playbook wasnt used for this game then he has no reason to call plays, which i doubt hes holding back

Advertisement

I agree 100%

His system is too conservative, and also has no creativity to it, im cool with a pro system but man do some pick plays, misdirection, sh¡t something, im sorry if the full playbook wasnt used for this game then he has no reason to call plays, which i doubt hes holding back

was he too conservative for Gurley? AJ Green? Nick Cubb? Warrick Dunn? Peter Warrick? its the horses he has.

Can't wait to hear the we can still win the ACC coastal ****gots lol u know it's comin....

Season over dudes

do u really think its fair to judge richt by a team full of golden holdovers? aside from his true freshman who he always talks about. How many of these kids play for his UGA or FSU offenses?

We said this also about the last two guys.

Can't wait to hear the we can still win the ACC coastal ****gots lol u know it's comin....

Season over dudes

do u really think its fair to judge richt by a team full of golden holdovers? aside from his true freshman who he always talks about. How many of these kids play for his UGA or FSU offenses?

We said this also about the last two guys.

Richt has a track record at FSU and UGA those two didnt

Advertisement
I was skeptical of Richt when he was hired. Still am but not ready to throw him under the bus yet. The Canes offense sucks! The talent is not there especially on the O-line. Kayaa and the upperclassmen are average and as a unit pretty bad. If the offense is not better come bowl time then I turn on Richt.

4-0 against trash teams, lose a good one to a team that'll be top 10 by end of year and y'all are losing your ******* minds. We are good. Just not that good yet. Blows my mind how many people went from sky is falling to we walk on water back to sky is falling. Get ******* over it. We'll be back

I agree 100%

was he too conservative for Gurley? AJ Green? Nick Cubb? Warrick Dunn? Peter Warrick? its the horses he has.

The point you just made just further accentuates the fact the guy couldn't win big games. It actually makes him look even worse.

He can't be the OC. Period....some of the worst playcalling I've seen here in a long time.

Advertisement
Kaaya is average. He can't handle pressure and is very inconsistent. That int in the endzone was horrible and that was the turning point in the game.

I agree 100%

He wasnt calling plays when gurley, chubb and green were there, and plus who gives a sh¡t he aint doing it here, dude has no creativity at all on offense and tonight is evident

Advertisement
Back