Bleak Visiona XVII- We are trash

He wasnt calling plays when gurley, chubb and green were there, and plus who gives a sh¡t he aint doing it here, dude has no creativity at all on offense and tonight is evident

when he was calling plays at FSU they won 2 NC's and when he was calling them at UGA his record was 8-4 (1st year), 13-1, 11-3, 10-2, 9-4 (the year they removed him from playcalling)

Again dude he aint doing that here, and this aint the offense he ran at FSU, they were pass happy and ran no huddle, which he dont do here, didnt they take playcalling away from him in 07?

the two drives we tried to run no huddles, oru upperclassmen couldnt help themselves from getting offsides. aLso, they took it away from him because they wanted to run a power run game not his offense. it wasnt because he didnt produce. his first 5 years at UGA he was 8-4, 13-1, 11-2, 10-3 and 9-4 (year they wanted to use him like a ceo)

Again though he aint doing that sh¡t here, he doing that i formation BS that you are saying he was being "forced" to do, his playcalling sucks period i dont care what he did in the past, im about the present and he called a horrible game and has been calling horrible games all year

Have you watched the games?

We've barely used any plays from under centre. Richt has quickly moved away from it because the Oline isn't good enough to run it and Kaaya doesn't see the field very well when dropping back.

Advertisement
Funny how yall keep saying "a shid FSU defense" not taking into account that the Noles are still talented and Kelly adjusted the defense.

LOL. Come on. That FSU defense will continue to be exposed. They have some talent on the DL, but their LBs and DBs are straight trash. And they lost their best LB early and a starting Safety early. They had Erma Lame out there for fck's sake.

Wow at the game I couldnt see Lane out there..... Richts play calling was so pedestrian... were we wrong about him mane?

dumb penalties, weak ol and dropped passes did more than any of their talent.

Funny how yall keep saying "a shid FSU defense" not taking into account that the Noles are still talented and Kelly adjusted the defense.

LOL. Come on. That FSU defense will continue to be exposed. They have some talent on the DL, but their LBs and DBs are straight trash. And they lost their best LB early and a starting Safety early. They had Erma Lame out there for fck's sake.

Bruh, the defense is talented. Kelly has been full blown donofrio since he got hired.

He went Bud Foster and let those boys loose. Our wrs and TES were getting no seperation against their man coverage and the oline wasnt holding up long enough for routes to develop.

Ive seen almost every FSU game since kelly was hired and that was by far the most aggressive and trusting he has been since he got hired.

There was no tape we could review that showed what fsu did last night. None.

Youre mad. So am i. But youre not looking at the big picture.

The players lost that game last night.

Bruh, the defense is talented. Kelly has been full blown donofrio since he got hired.

He went Bud Foster and let those boys loose. Our wrs and TES were getting no seperation against their man coverage and the oline wasnt holding up long enough for routes to develop.

Ive seen almost every FSU game since kelly was hired and that was by far the most aggressive and trusting he has been since he got hired.

jesus christ mane....i guess whatever helps you sleep at night...I understand though

when he was calling plays at FSU they won 2 NC's and when he was calling them at UGA his record was 8-4 (1st year), 13-1, 11-3, 10-2, 9-4 (the year they removed him from playcalling)

Again dude he aint doing that here, and this aint the offense he ran at FSU, they were pass happy and ran no huddle, which he dont do here, didnt they take playcalling away from him in 07?

the two drives we tried to run no huddles, oru upperclassmen couldnt help themselves from getting offsides. aLso, they took it away from him because they wanted to run a power run game not his offense. it wasnt because he didnt produce. his first 5 years at UGA he was 8-4, 13-1, 11-2, 10-3 and 9-4 (year they wanted to use him like a ceo)

Again though he aint doing that sh¡t here, he doing that i formation BS that you are saying he was being "forced" to do, his playcalling sucks period i dont care what he did in the past, im about the present and he called a horrible game and has been calling horrible games all year

We've barely used any plays from under centre. Richt has quickly moved away from it because the Oline isn't good enough to run it and Kaaya doesn't see the field very well when dropping back.

Exactly. Kaaya is a liability under center because he is shell shocked. Afraid to turn his back to the defense because hes been hit so much. His accuracy is way off.

Kaaya just flat out sucked. He has full autonomy in this offense and put us in bad position multiple times by bot checking into the right play or making the wrong reads on the RPO.

Kaaya just played like dog doodoo

Advertisement

jesus christ mane....i guess whatever helps you sleep at night...I understand though

Im not sure what you even mean, homie. But you cant refute anything i types because its facts.

Exactly. Kaaya is a liability under center because he is shell shocked. Afraid to turn his back to the defense because hes been hit so much. His accuracy is way off.

Kaaya just flat out sucked. He has full autonomy in this offense and put us in bad position multiple times by bot checking into the right play or making the wrong reads on the RPO.

No surprise, I think kaaya had a concussion after the Thomas hit, his accuracy was all over the place after that. But he did make a clutch throw to potential tie up the game...

Im not sure what you even mean, homie. But you cant refute anything i types because its facts.

Coaching decisions lost this game and Kayaa being a JAG... Lol at Wr's getting no separation were there a ciuple of plays that they had good coverage?? yea the pay on Malcolm Lewis and the play on Berrios but cmon man

I mean, he got his tooth knocked out. Im sure he was in pain as well as concussed.

1. We were not ready for the adjustment fsu made defensively.
2. The oline is scary bad if we cant stay ahead of the chains.

Advertisement
There are times In a program that are huge warning signs of things to come. With golden, it was his **** defense early on. Many saw it as a huge red flag along with his continued insistence on it. There are parallels to richt's offense. His dogged insistence on running these limited plays, apparent lack of adjustment and variety in order to get an offense going, no identity, square peg/round hole with regard to the RPO and a slow footed offense, etc. He is 10x the coach that golden is but there were some worriesome parallels tonight.

Best post I've seen since the loss.

Wow at the game I couldnt see Lane out there..... Richts play calling was so pedestrian... were we wrong about him mane?
I thought he'd excel as a playcaller here with all his experience and all our talent. So far, I'm dead *** wrong.

Coaching decisions lost this game and Kayaa being a JAG... Lol at Wr's getting no separation were there a ciuple of plays that they had good coverage?? yea the pay on Malcolm Lewis and the play on Berrios but cmon man

Wrs and Tes were getting no seperation homie. Film doesnt lie. Not sure what game you were watching but it wasnt ours.

The times we did start to seperate, the oline folded.
Kaaya just may be a JAG. But coaching didnt lose this game no matter what you say.

So Rick has never seen press coverage and had no adjustments in his ****nal? I like you and don't want to get into a 300 post back and forth on this.

But that FSU defense is trash. And their personnel isn't as good as you think it is based on recruiting rankings. They are decimated at LB and DB, and they lost two vets early in the game at those spots. And Rick had nothing for them. In fact, we were much worse in the second half only putting 88 yards on them.

I guess we'll see the rest of the year. Kelly will either be a sudden genius who had an epiphany, or that FSU D will continue to get exposed the rest of the season.

Advertisement

No surprise, I think kaaya had a concussion after the Thomas hit, his accuracy was all over the place after that. But he did make a clutch throw to potential tie up the game...

His concussion went away on that Coley throw.

IMO, Freshman LB lost #4 on a big TD play-7
Missed holding call in Whitfield TD-14
Fake holding call to bring back Walton TD- take 7 from Miami
Bad targeting call on Carter- put 3 minutes back on the clock..
Blocked XP-minus 3 from Miami
14 points plus taking away Walton TD
Miami wins walking away..
But those things didn't happen I guess

So Rick has never seen press coverage and had no adjustments in his ****nal? I like you and don't want to get into a 300 post back and forth on this.

But that FSU defense is trash. And their personnel isn't as good as you think it is based on recruiting rankings. They are decimated at LB and DB, and they lost two vets early in the game at those spots. And Rick had nothing for them. In fact, we were much worse in the second half only putting 88 yards on them.

I guess we'll see the rest of the year. Kelly will either be a sudden genius who had an epiphany, or that FSU D will continue to get exposed the rest of the season.

You see how much different our team looks with an aggressive scheme? Why would FSU be any different with the talent they have?

I dont think Kelly went genius. I still think he sucks. He was confident to play more press-man coverage and blitz because kaaya is no threat to run in the slightest bit. Its different playing a guy who has the cojones to run.

His adjustments proved fruitful against us but he will go back to his normal self when a remotely athletic qb comes to town.

I agree their personell isnt the greatest but why couldnt our players get seperation on their routes against FSU man coverage? Those players arent that bad, bro. They were glue in coverage most of the night.

I just think our oline and qb arent that good as opposed to richt sucking.

Advertisement
Richt is a proven offensive mind with a plethora of different options and looks. If he called such a vanilla game i believe its an indictment on our talent and not his ability.

IMO, Freshman LB lost #4 on a big TD play-7
Missed holding call in Whitfield TD-14
Fake holding call to bring back Walton TD- take 7 from Miami
Bad targeting call on Carter- put 3 minutes back on the clock..
Blocked XP-minus 3 from Miami
14 points plus taking away Walton TD
Miami wins walking away..
But those things didn't happen I guess

They happened but we still had plenty of other times to negate that and we fell flat

Richt can't use any other formations other then shotgun because Kaaya can't make his reads fast enough, can't throw if the pocket not perfect, and have no sense from where the pressure is coming from.

Advertisement
Back