Bleak Visiona XVII- We are trash

Richt is a proven offensive mind with a plethora of different options and looks. If he called such a vanilla game i believe its an indictment on our talent and not his ability.

Jesus Christ......do you people actually believe the shot you type?

Advertisement
Richt is a proven offensive mind with a plethora of different options and looks. If he called such a vanilla game i believe its an indictment on our talent and not his ability.

Jesus christ do you people actually hate facts?

Richt is a proven guru, offensively. Period.

You know whose not proven. Kaaya and this oline. So whats your fuqin issue with those FACTS.

Richt can't use any other formations other then shotgun because Kaaya can't make his reads fast enough, can't throw if the pocket not perfect, and have no sense from where the pressure is coming from.

Spot on. Kaaya is a liability.

You know whose not proven. Kaaya and this oline. So whats your fuqin issue with those FACTS.

every qb the guy coached has been all conference.

every qb the guy coached has been all conference.

Exactly. Im not seeing Richt as the problem here.
Kaaya has too much control.

Richt probably needs to pull the reigns back because kaaya cant handle it.

This man came to the line, saw fsu had perfect matchups and presnap alignment to defend the bubble to ahmon richards. He looked dead tf at it and didnt check out of the play. He threw that ball and almost got richards killed and caused a TO. IN no way shape or form is it Richts fault that Kaaya sucks baws.

Advertisement
There are times In a program that are huge warning signs of things to come. With golden, it was his **** defense early on. Many saw it as a huge red flag along with his continued insistence on it. There are parallels to richt's offense. His dogged insistence on running these limited plays, apparent lack of adjustment and variety in order to get an offense going, no identity, square peg/round hole with regard to the RPO and a slow footed offense, etc. He is 10x the coach that golden is but there were some worriesome parallels tonight.

Best post I've seen since the loss.

I'll second that.

You can blame bard kayak, Al Richden, and an abysmal oline equally.

No matter. When bard rix kayak moves on Al Richden will still be here doing Richden things.

Don't be surprised when we lose coach kool soon too, after another mediocre season collapse that began last night.

The nightmare continues.

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk

1 close loss and this is what we get...
****. Not sure about this board

A whole lot of whiny bytches on this board. Had we won this game by a point they'd be complaining.

We wanted to destroy FSU after 6 years of losing to them, and quite of those blowout losses. It's disappointing to lose this game but let's all move on. All the complaining and crying won't change anything.

So Walton has one of the most explosive plays of the night and and he is garbage?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Yes Butch is a good coach but he hasn't been an active coach for years, we need to give coach Richt time to groom the offense and then judge him.

Somebody ban this knuckledragging ****** already.

Vern the Nole Troll should have been banned years ago. His angle to try and bash the Hurricanes right in our **** faces by posting negative opinions disguised as being a realist is beyond pathetic by this point. When we win he is complete crickets...when we lose he is here in full force breeding dissent/causing widespread negativity. When will our fans wake up and stop indulging/assisting this guy in bringing down our team. His is the ultimate CIS snake in the grass and it seems that people are thankfully finally catching on to his weak games. Stay on your Nole message boards you snake.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This was Kaaya's chance to rise up and carry the team. He failed. Got outdueled by a freshman QB.

Rick sucked too. He gives away too many downs by getting predictable. That I formation stuff is straight trash but so is the RPO. All those weapons against an absolute **** pile of a defense, and he got us 88 yards in the 2nd half.

88 yards to that defense.. like I said schict hasn't changed since UGa we have a 4 million lien on our property right now.

Somebody ban this knuckledragging ****** already.

Vern the Nole Troll should have been banned years ago. His angle to try and bash the Hurricanes right in our **** faces by posting negative opinions disguised as being a realist is beyond pathetic by this point. When we win he is complete crickets...when we lose he is here in full force breeding discount/causing widespread negativity. When will our fans wake up and stop indulging/assisting this guy in bringing down our team. His is the ultimate CIS snake in the grass and it seems that people are thankfully finally catching on to his weak games. Stay on your Nole message boards you snake.

Of course our "Fans" would eat this crap up, I'm convinced that the typical Miami fan is happier when the team fails, just so they can **** on the program they allegedly love. There's a difference between being disappointed in a loss, and going ape**** on players and staff, despite seeing plenty of good in the first four weeks, and to an extent last week. We're not even halfway through the season, and you have fans ****ting on a first year staff, a **** good QB, etc.

Richt can't trust kaaya or the OL, that's why we get a lot of conservative plays, he's trying to establish the run

Advertisement
I tried to stop it is what it is this. This here is nothing but the truth... FSU is a horrible team this game has. Nothing to do with th extra point, For you ****gots who said Richt was holding back the offense lol same offense same shiity plays... Richt is conservative as **** he is what he is. Same offense I saw last 4 games .... we ran 2 running plays all game. Kayaa is garbage and inaccurate on 3rd down.... we will lose at least 2-3 more games... Walton is garbage behind the line of scrimmage... Richt can't consistently beat teams that are talented...Richt was out coached we had numerous three and outs thank to Kayaa and Richt **** life ...

Richt doesn't trust Kayaa

This is all a dream come true for you.

Your dream scenario is we take 2 more losses in the next 6 days, losing to both UNC, and then VPI. Then you'd be dropping fifty posts a day saying you told us so.

Your gig is up. Pretty much everyone knows what your deal is.

Richt can't use any other formations other then shotgun because Kaaya can't make his reads fast enough, can't throw if the pocket not perfect, and have no sense from where the pressure is coming from.

Spot on. Kaaya is a liability.

Liability? Have you completely taken leave of your senses? Maybe he's not all we'd hoped, but a liability? Maybe this is hyperbole, but it sounds real ******* stupid to me.

And in other news, I see it's still a bunch of Nostradamus-***-mother****ers in here. Everybody knows what Richt thinks, what he's capable of, what Kayaa daydreams about. Seriously, does it make any sense that anybody here knows how much of the playbook Richt is using or why he chooses to do so?

No. The answer is no.

Last edited:
I tried to stop it is what it is this. This here is nothing but the truth... FSU is a horrible team this game has. Nothing to do with th extra point, For you ****gots who said Richt was holding back the offense lol same offense same shiity plays... Richt is conservative as **** he is what he is. Same offense I saw last 4 games .... we ran 2 running plays all game. Kayaa is garbage and inaccurate on 3rd down.... we will lose at least 2-3 more games... Walton is garbage behind the line of scrimmage... Richt can't consistently beat teams that are talented...Richt was out coached we had numerous three and outs thank to Kayaa and Richt **** life ...

Richt doesn't trust Kayaa

Do you feel better now that you got all the sand out of p***¥ ...

The problem is simple. Many of you on here got all excited over 4 wins against crap competition. Before the season started we all knew we were in good hands and would be heading in the right direction but the depth wasn't there. Suddenly we beat FAMU, FAU, App St, and Gat Tech and we are now going to go undefeated and make the CFP!!!!!! Wrong. This team has talent but lacks depth in some key areas. Brad Kaaya is not going to win a game by himself. He IS a good and better than some of you give credit. Our OL is horrible and needs an infusion of talent. Our RBs are good but there are no game breakers that can create their own holes. Our defense lacks depth on the back end. Coach Richt is calling plays to try and protect his players IMO. Fellas, we are heading in the right direction but we all need to be realistic...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back