Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
👍😊this is how it’s done

bottom up for me as well

carter was in over his head w Iran as well, he was too much of a dove. I was too young to remember 72-76 but w watergate and leftover bs from Viet Nam...carter grew....I guess🤦‍♂️

I’d argue w you all day Re Trump and economy
His deregulation has been fantastic
His pro energy policies have been good to point where we are leading exporter of oil and have Energy independence!
his tax policy has help to repatriate $$ from overseas
His America first policy has brought back manufacturing jobs
His USMCA trade deal is outstanding
His tariffs on China have help us and hurt them

All of those are in stark contrast to Obama policies!!! Obama had mediocre recovery from Great Recession Trump has our economy and market into overdrive w his POLICIES

I don’t think Biden will run on any economic issues during his era as vp because for lack of a better word, Trump can/will Trump him at every turn!

now don’t even get me started w criminal justice reform and school voucher program that every **** African American should be applauding Trump and screaming at Biden for his role in 90s of locking up young black men!!!

but that’s another topic😊

I want you to know I appreciate you and your perspective and will fully support you voting for Trump in Nov😊👍
Biden is a Trojan horse for the Marxist agenda. If you analysis their manifesto/platform, it's Marxist. ,period

E2EE6F4A-E21E-40E5-9B1C-3E7CDD0E928F.jpeg

I thought this was pretty funny.

Advertisement
An interesting SI article calling fear of myocarditis "the final straw." I'm certain most if not all medical professionals have discussed it with their schools and conferences. The liability from potential heart conditions could bankrupt some athletic departments IMO. This ends the season.

So this just assuming a kid is highly symptomatic, hides it, has complications and keeps playing?
I think they will have a pretty good idea by monitoring and testing and someone is sick and not have them run wind sprints.

Advertisement
wrong. i know people that know him personally and hate him but will tell you this is all bs.
btw, he file bankruptcy like 3-4 times and owned literally hundreds of businesses.

No offense, bro, but thinking isn’t your strong suit. You’re good reporting voices you hear on the recruiting board. Play to your strengths, my man.

Advertisement
Back to my point on CIS being overrun with right wing nutjobs. They remind me of the Miami meathead living in his van with the pro trump anti Hilary stickers all over it who eventually snapped.

Funny since youre the biggest bigot on this board. It never fails, up near the top no matter when I get on cis is you spreading hate. I think I smelled the projection through the phone. Hope you dont snap after 11/3 psycho loser

Funny since youre the biggest bigot on this board. It never fails, up near the top no matter when I get on cis is you spreading hate. I think I smelled the projection through the phone. Hope you dont snap after 11/3 psycho loser
Another deeply wounded nobody looking for beef with his superior on a blog. Get some help before it’s too late.

Back to my point on CIS being overrun with right wing nutjobs. They remind me of the Miami meathead living in his van with the pro trump anti Hilary stickers all over it who eventually snapped.
Lmao

what real man votes for handouts from cradle to grave?

the TDS from some of you soy boys
Crack me up! Do you even realize it’s YOUR fruitcake compadres trying to cancel football and everything else????

Oh the irony🤦‍♂️

Advertisement
I feel like these types come in waves. Before trumpers you had the duck dynasty wave.

Alas, all good things must come to an end.

No offense, bro, but thinking isn’t your strong suit. You’re good reporting voices you hear on the recruiting board. Play to your strengths, my man.
hey bro. Im a trial attorney who practices commercial litigation (including federal court) I won trial after trial last year. I'm in the top 1% and I appear on national news networks as a legal analyst. Im heavily connected in politics too.

No offense bro, you are irrelevant in the world Find out who you're talking to next time you ******* flea.

Lmao

what real man votes for handouts from cradle to grave?

the TDS from some of you soy boys
Crack me up! Do you even realize it’s YOUR fruitcake compadres trying to cancel football and everything else????

Oh the irony🤦‍♂️
Soy boy and handouts. Spew some more dopey cliches and then finish up by SAWD.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back