Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

There are also numerous college coaches (along with DeSantis and other governors likely to follow) specifically endorsing the WeWantToPlay movement.

It will be interesting to see if we end up with a player’s union when this is all said and done.

I kinda alluded to this in another thread.... Penn St and Ohio St have put it out there that they're willing to temp join the Big 12 to play if the Big 10 backs out of the season..... If this really does go down it's really gonna make a mess of things ...but.... it'll be fun to watch them try to sort all this out...

I kinda alluded to this in another thread.... Penn St and Ohio St have put it out there that they're willing to temp join the Big 12 to play if the Big 10 backs out of the season..... If this really does go down it's really gonna make a mess of things ...but.... it'll be fun to watch them try to sort all this out...

Just match up wise that would be fun to see with PSU and OSU playing with the Big 12.

All kinds of theories being shopped around.

Advertisement
An interesting SI article calling fear of myocarditis "the final straw." I'm certain most if not all medical professionals have discussed it with their schools and conferences. The liability from potential heart conditions could bankrupt some athletic departments IMO. This ends the season.

Last edited:
An interesting SI article calling fear of myocarditis "the final straw." I'm certain most if not all medical professionals have discussed it with their schools and conferences. The liability from potential heart conditions could bankrupt college sports IMO. This ends the season.
Youre going down with your ship of lies. Lol

Advertisement
An interesting SI article calling fear of myocarditis "the final straw." I'm certain most if not all medical professionals have discussed it with their schools and conferences. The liability from potential heart conditions could bankrupt college sports IMO. This ends the season.

Players drop dead on practice fields every year and they keep playing.

Everything they say is a lie. It’s about amateurism and media perception.

OU is in talks of punting this season regardless.
Always appreciate your insight. If OU drops it would be a **** of a dagger to other schools trying to opt in. Right or wrong PR controls everyone else.

Think they’re legitimately gonna play in spring or punt on the season altogether?

Advertisement
Always appreciate your insight. If OU drops it would be a **** of a dagger to other schools trying to opt in. Right or wrong PR controls everyone else.

Think they’re legitimately gonna play in spring or punt on the season altogether?

Practices have already begun all across the country so if lawsuits are their biggest fear, sorry to inform you, the potential is already there, so why not just play?!?!

It’s either play now or punt it altogether IMO. they’ll still give kids the opt out option in the spring so why would draft eligible kids play at all in that scenario? I’m glued in to all of this it’s really going to be fascinating how they work this out

Advertisement
EfB-movWAAAe7pU.jpg

d moeny you needed to see the clarification -- it was acc b12 and sec arent committed to playing yet but just not committed to canceling right now. itll come down to university presidents basically

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back