Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the modified acc schedule going to be the same or is it going to be reworked with the other conferences? Seems like a good opportunity to get acc / sec crossover.

I hope they throw it out and do something more interesting. Would like to see Miami v Oklahoma.
Probably looking for OOC games with rogue Big 10/Pac 12 teams.

Advertisement
I just want Miami to get ND and UF. Don't care all that much about the rest of the schedule.

I know those UF pu$$ies will be begging not to have us scheduled though.

GIF by HARRY
This thread’s gone to ****

I just want Miami to get ND and UF. Don't care all that much about the rest of the schedule.

I know those UF pu$$ies will be begging not to have us scheduled though.
They think they’re going to beat us

Advertisement
Yah. I don't see many of those things going on. I think the term "socialized medicine" is used for fear mongering in the US. We're the only G7 country without national healthcare. In fact, the US is in the minority with the entire world when it comes to not having universal or free healthcare (see the map)

We pay twice as much for healthcare, but it's not as good as other countries. This is not political. It's just a fact.

We have socialization that is widely accepted such as our schools, our parks, our water, our roads, our agriculture (subsidies). So, some things that are socialized are good.

There is no such thing as "free healthcare".

Stating that American healthcare is not as good as other countries is not a fact, it is an opinion. I believe that American healthcare is the best in the world and I would not go anywhere else if I had a serious medical issue.

The topic of cost is too much for a detailed discussion on a message board so the only thing I will say about healthcare costs are grossly inflated in the United States directly as a result of government intervention into the medical field.

Finally, just because something is widely accepted does not equate to that thing being good.

These partisan hacks & ideologues all suffer from cognitive dissonance. They try to present a false choice between unfettered capitalism that has run amok & totalitarianism. Their binary arguments are built around the false premise that any form of govt. intervention/regulation is ultimately an infringement on civil liberties/freedom. What they fail to realize is that America today is not truly a free country. These are the reasons why

1.) This country is no longer a democracy or democratic republic. It's an Oligarchy. When was the last time Congress did something that the people of America supported that did not align with corporate interests? The partisan hacks & ideologues don't understand that by believing in the myth that America is a democracy they are only reinforcing the reality that a small, corrupt elite control this country with almost no input from the people.

2.) Voting system is a joke & facade. Gerrymandering, voter purging, broken exit polling, push polling, superdelegates, electoral votes, black-box machines, voter ID suppression, provisional ballots, super PACs, dark money, third parties banished from the debates, and 2 political parties beholden to neoliberalism & corporatism all help to create a system where your vote is more or less worthless.

3.) Corporate media. The media outlets are funded by defense contractors, big pharma, wall.st, and the fossil fuel energy sector. As a result the corporate media’s main mission is to perpetuate myths relating to American exceptionalism, Wall Street financialization & privatization and promote consumerism. By spreading misinformation & propaganda It's one of the biggest culprits in helping to create hyper-polarization in this country.

4.) Corporatized criminal justice system. It has resulted in the legalization of secret law, secret courts, secret evidence, secret budgets and secret prisons in the name of national security. There's a reason why the majority of federal & state cases result in plea bargains. If you're poor you're pressured into accepting a plea deal because they know you don't have $ to spend on a good lawyer.

5.) Para-militarized police force. The partisan hacks & ideologues rail incessantly against the human rights violations of China, North Korea, & Iran without even realizing that this country locks up more people than any on Earth. The main role of the police is to protect the property of the rich and execute the completely immoral war on drugs.

6.) Because most Americans are trapped in wage slavery and waste their Life away working meaningless jobs, many turn to consumerism & substance abuse as a way to fill their inner void. 80%+ of Americans are dissatisfied with their jobs. Surely not all of these people have an aversion to working hard, right?

7.) Surveillance state overreach. The clandestine nature of American surveillance continues to subvert the privacy of citizens. There are disturbing parallels between this country's overextension of govt. power and China's.

So as you can see we are really less free than a dog on a leash. We are currently living in one of the hardest-working, most unequal societies on the planet with more billionaires than ever. This country is so exploitative that America currently supplies 90%+ of the paid blood worldwide coming mostly from poor people. Which means the system is literally sucking blood from the poor. Does this in any way sound like freedom to you? Or does this sound like something people are forced to do after immense economic forces crushes down around them? So again to all of the partisan hacks & ideologues, for the love of god, I am begging you. please stop spreading misinformation & propaganda. You are doing way more harm than you realize

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back