Big 10 and PAC 12 v. ACC, SEC and Big 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump most certainly does not beat Obama at every Turn and our economy didn't go into overdrive. It actually slowed a bit and that was before COVID. For example.

• 2011: 2.075 million fell to 2.074 million, down 1,000 jobs
  • 2012: 2.174 million fell to 2.176 million, up 2,000 jobs
  • 2013: 2.302 million fell to 2.301 million, down 1,000 jobs
  • 2014: 3.006 million fell to 3.004 million, down 2,000 jobs
  • 2015: 2.729 million fell to 2.72 million, down 9,000 jobs
  • 2016: 2.318 million increased to 2.345 million, up 27,000 jobs
  • 2017: 2.153 million fell to 2.109 million, down 44,000 jobs
  • 2018: 2.679 million fell to 2.314 million, down 365,000 jobs (Trump’s best year)
  • 2019: 2.115 million fell to 2.096 million, down 19,000 jobs
I'm just reporting the numbers, my friend. And then there's these three tweets from Trump to further illustrate the economy was never in overdrive --

Get started all you want on Criminal Justice Reform (first step is a joke; violent crime up since 2016).

Also, we became the world leading crude exporter under... wait for it... Obama. He greatly expanded fracking (again, he's not the liberal tree hugger you guys make him out to be).

See ya at the polls in November, my guy. I'll be filling in the circle for Sleepy Joe.

(I apologize, Mods. I'll end it now.)

Come on now! I can play that game
I’m just stating facts now...

Furthermore, over half of dumbos jobs were low paying!

as for the guy who wrote that for Forbes, he cherry picks - here is a great link and example of Chuck Jones getting skewered for bs “facts”

Free advice, if you are voting for the corrupt dead guy, stay at home and save yourself time. Trump is going to crush biden
Take that to the bank!

good night, time to start Netflix w the wife😊👍

Advertisement
You got four more years to enjoy😊
Come on now! I can play that game
I’m just stating facts now...

Furthermore, over half of dumbos jobs were low paying!

as for the guy who wrote that for Forbes, he cherry picks - here is a great link and example of Chuck Jones getting skewered for bs “facts”

Free advice, if you are voting for the corrupt dead guy, stay at home and save yourself time. Trump is going to crush biden
Take that to the bank!

good night, time to start Netflix w the wife😊👍
Akshually! were voting for the mentally ill rapper republicans are propping up becuase they are scared of the corrupt dead guy.

Advertisement
Remember the tea party when republicans at least pretended to be the fiscally responsible ones. Rudderless ship

No political party is fiscally responsible. The government as a whole, gave up caring about anything but themselves after “WMD’s in Iraq (of course it was bad before that but that’s when everybody else bought into the racket). There was no oversight and we still have people blatantly lying even after our generation’s version of the Vietnam Papersabout the middle eastern wars was published not long ago.

FISA and FBI abuse. The stock dumping scandal. Ukraine. Cocaine Mitch and his Asian family’s “import/export” business. Every single one of them getting rich while making under $200k a year.

It’s not even worth arguing unless both people can admit both sides are garbage. Endlessly covering for your side is part of the problem. It makes you an enabler. It seems like elected officials no longer run things anyway. The establishment on both sides and entrenched beaurocrats make every meaningful decision. They all have literally given up. That is why nothing ever changes.

No political party is fiscally responsible. The government as a whole, gave up caring about anything but themselves after “WMD’s in Iraq (of course it was bad before that but that’s when everybody else bought into the racket). There was no oversight and we still have people blatantly lying even after our generation’s version of the Vietnam Papersabout the middle eastern wars was published not long ago.

FISA and FBI abuse. The stock dumping scandal. Ukraine. Cocaine Mitch and his Asian family’s “import/export” business. Every single one of them getting rich while making under $200k a year.

It’s not even worth arguing unless both people can admit both sides are garbage. Endlessly covering for your side is part of the problem. It makes you an enabler. It seems like elected officials no longer run things anyway. The establishment on both sides and entrenched beaurocrats make every meaningful decision. They all have literally given up. That is why nothing ever changes.

hey I finally agree with you on something! the political battles on here are exhausting lol

hey I finally agree with you on something! the political battles on here are exhausting lol

It’s gotten to a point where they’ve brainwashed everybody. Nobody debates on policy bc 95% of the population doesn’t know what policies their candidates are running on. MAYBE and that’s a hard maybe, if people would open their eyes and see what these politicians were actually doing, they would stop aimlessly yelling at eachother and actually yell at the idiots in office and force some change.

Advertisement
Advertisement
"We also test anybody that has symptoms and have an open testing site where they can go and get tested as many times as they want or any time they feel like they need to," Saban said. "But our guys aren't going to catch [the virus] on the football field. They're going to catch it on campus. The argument then should probably be, 'We shouldn't be having school.' That's the argument. Why is it, 'We shouldn't be playing football?' Why has that become the argument?"

Advertisement
hey bro. Im a trial attorney who practices commercial litigation (including federal court) I won trial after trial last year. I'm in the top 1% and I appear on national news networks as a legal analyst. Im heavily connected in politics too.

No offense bro, you are irrelevant in the world Find out who you're talking to next time you ******* flea.
I realize you’ll never tell me but I would find it pretty cool to know who you are while on the tube. My managing partner is a taking head on the financial networks. Guy is a fantastic dude.

Another buddy is a fed trial attorney, tough gig.

1597113857521.png

Oh, and all politicians, all of them, do not care about their constituents. Power, money and *** in no particular order is what they all care about. They should be wearing masks 24 hours a day baby!

I realize you’ll never tell me but I would find it pretty cool to know who you are while on the tube. My managing partner is a taking head on the financial networks. Guy is a fantastic dude.

Another buddy is a fed trial attorney, tough gig.
Im no one special on cable news lol I do national cable news networks and talk radio but i honestly turn it down more than I do.
Federal is tougher because the federal judges have higher expectations of what an attorney is suppose to be so your paper work has to be on point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back