Benedict Cristobal is gone

Who is turning down triple the salary, and having input in game planning? TRIPLE THE SALARY.

You really think they are paying him 1.5 million?

Wait a few hours, it will up to 3.5 million/year.

SHame on these so-called folks justifying that scumbag's move.

Its incredible Carlos. I just cant phathom defending such a kunty move by an alum and somebody who came to UM with the idea of working for UM while FIU paid him.

Advertisement
your alma mater is there to catch you when you fall and now you are bama's guy to south florida. Man, bring back lamar thomas, he would never do this.

Weren't Golden and Cristobal close? Could there be more to this? He essentially stabbed Golden in the back.

Not sure Mario's close to anyone other than himself.

Moral of the story...don't hire columbdumbs.

Good one... dumbass.

If you cant see why he would leave to the team that just won back to back NC and won 3 out of 4 you are blinded by homerism. This is obviously a smarter career move for him than to be coaching TE at UM. I guarantee you he is at Bama for no more than a year because he will get a better job. If anybody expected Cristobal to stay for over a year here you are delusional.

You've only made 4 posts and you're already insulting folks for rightly ripping Beanerdict?
Calling Bama a better job?
Get the f---k out of here you troll.

So your telling me Miami is a better job than Bama?

Just because I dont post doesnt mean I'm a troll. Bama is unquestionably the best job in the country. Under the best HC and has all the money in the world to pay you and is the easiest recruiting sell of any team out there. And I hate Saban but I respect what he has done and his empire.

im not going to bash the guy for taking a better pay job, but come on man you just started a job a month ago and you say you are committed to that job then you up and leave, why come at all, oh and alabama isnt going to get better at recruiting SoFla Scoutland or whatever that ex coachs name was, was said to be one of the best recruiters in SoFla, though i am not saying that Bama was crappy at recruiting SoFla at all, im just saying they are basically hiring the same person

saban is great. bigger than his players. in nc game you heard Mantei Teo and norte dame vs Nick Saban and Alabama. However, come on mario, you alma mater had your back in your darkest hour.

Advertisement
[/QUOTE]

Just because I dont post doesnt mean I'm a troll. Bama is unquestionably the best job in the country. Under the best HC and has all the money in the world to pay you and is the easiest recruiting sell of any team out there. And I hate Saban but I respect what he has done and his empire.[/QUOTE]

Negged

:eek:

Alin Edouard #10 ‏@ALLEN_EDWARD2
NOT HAPPY ABOUT CRISTOBAL LEAVING MIAMI -__-

Cheeze ‏@_cheeeze_
@ALLEN_EDWARD2 If ur a #Cane commit because of a coach instead of the school, then move on from #TheU

@_cheeeze_ WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRAH ?

lmao oh lawd some of these clowns on twitter man

Advertisement
you guys need to relax, he took a job that he felt was better for him, Did James Coley not do the same exact thing to his Alma Mater? Golden will get it done.

:eek:

NOT HAPPY ABOUT CRISTOBAL LEAVING MIAMI -__-

Cheeze ‏@_cheeeze_
@ALLEN_EDWARD2 If ur a #Cane commit because of a coach instead of the school, then move on from #TheU

@_cheeeze_ WHAT THE **** ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BRAH ?

lmao oh lawd some of these clowns on twitter man

Looks like he is a poster on this site

Advertisement
Not sure Mario's close to anyone other than himself.

Good one... dumbass.

If you cant see why he would leave to the team that just won back to back NC and won 3 out of 4 you are blinded by homerism. This is obviously a smarter career move for him than to be coaching TE at UM. I guarantee you he is at Bama for no more than a year because he will get a better job. If anybody expected Cristobal to stay for over a year here you are delusional.

You've only made 4 posts and you're already insulting folks for rightly ripping Beanerdict?

Just because I dont post doesnt mean I'm a troll. Bama is unquestionably the best job in the country. Under the best HC and has all the money in the world to pay you and is the easiest recruiting sell of any team out there. And I hate Saban but I respect what he has done and his empire.

Congrats, you're now up to 5 posts, Troll.

Advertisement
The []_[];1399884 said:
you guys need to relax, he took a job that he felt was better for him, Did James Coley not do the same exact thing to his Alma Mater? Golden will get it done.

Yeah, Coley had only been at fsu for less than 2 months too. Oh, wait.

Good one... dumbass.

Sounds good man whatever you say...
Coley did the same thing and you dont see anybody calling him out. Yes what he did was a scumbag move to his alma mater and it sucks that we were here for him and he does this, but I dont blame him because this is probably the only job in the country that I wouldnt blame him for leaving to. If he left to a rival or a lesser program then I would be with you in the F*** him comments but I completely understand why he would leave, all I am saying.

Fisch OC NFL
Richardson NFL
Mcdonald promoted

LOL @ UM being a bad place to coach for future opportunities.

Anyone saying that is fullblown ******.

Good one... dumbass.

Sounds good man whatever you say...
Coley did the same thing and you dont see anybody calling him out. Yes what he did was a scumbag move to his alma mater and it sucks that we were here for him and he does this, but I dont blame him because this is probably the only job in the country that I wouldnt blame him for leaving to. If he left to a rival or a lesser program then I would be with you in the F*** him comments but I completely understand why he would leave, all I am saying.

I don't get your hangup with Coley.
Which team do you follow?

Advertisement
Back