Benedict Cristobal is gone

I don't see what the big deal is. We have our man at head coach. Cristobal has a chance to make good money and learn from the man who may well be the most successful coach in CFB history when it is all said and done. I expect Golden to stay for a while, but if he does eventually leave, Cristobal would be a great candidate to replace him.

Never gonna happen. AD's listen to the fans, to some extent, and Cristobal would never be welcomed backc. Also, trustees are people too.

Cristobal must know that he burned every bridge at Miami pulling the stunt he pulled. That said, I don't really give a **** either way.

Advertisement
I don't see what the big deal is. We have our man at head coach. Cristobal has a chance to make good money and learn from the man who may well be the most successful coach in CFB history when it is all said and done. I expect Golden to stay for a while, but if he does eventually leave, Cristobal would be a great candidate to replace him.

Never gonna happen. AD's listen to the fans, to some extent, and Cristobal would never be welcomed backc. Also, trustees are people too.

Cristobal must know that he burned every bridge at Miami pulling the stunt he pulled. That said, I don't really give a **** either way.

One would think, but how many people would have taken Butch back in a heartbeat after a few years? Yeah, Cristobal never built a championship team for us, but it's not like he left a key position (coordinator or HC) to go to a rival (although he will be recruiting against us), he just made a career choice, and probably a good one at that. He has done more for the 'Canes than I ever have, so it is hard for me to judge him.

You want a guy who tried to ***** the U over as our HC?

I don't.
Seriously. F*ck that noise.

I don't.

Did I miss something? How did he ***** us over or even try? Golden offered him a spot as associate head coach. I don't even know what an associate head coach is. He accepted, probably too quickly, got a chance to work in a great program that can pay him more money, and left. It happens all the time in the professional world and no one gets upset about it. How is that any different from coaches who leave for the pros (unless he steals a top recruit from us, but I would still attribute that to Alabama winning 3 of 4 and us sucking for the better part of a decade)?

Advertisement
Can we erase this thread and forget that dirty **** sucker ever came back. Lets just erase it from our history.

I don't.

Did I miss something? How did he ***** us over or even try? Golden offered him a spot as associate head coach. I don't even know what an associate head coach is. He accepted, probably too quickly, got a chance to work in a great program that can pay him more money, and left. It happens all the time in the professional world and no one gets upset about it. How is that any different from coaches who leave for the pros (unless he steals a top recruit from us, but I would still attribute that to Alabama winning 3 of 4 and us sucking for the better part of a decade)?

**** that traitor...and feel free to suck a **** for defending him douche.

Advertisement
Anyone who wants Mario back ain't a fan, or ain't a man.

I am both. Don't like what he did, just think people are going overboard. To take a quote from the movie Charlie Wilson's War, "We shall see" how it all plays out.

I don't think people are going far enough. I hope he catches pancreatic cancer. I could swear I wished that upon him somewhere else on here, and it vanished. Must be the Classy Police looking out for that bastion of UM, Beanerdict Fredo C#ntball.

I stand by my logic of not thinking what he did to us was all that bad (particularly in light of how the Golden tenure ended). I humbly retract my interest in him as a coach. I think he would be the worst choice we could make.

Advertisement
Immaculate thread bump.

Should be stickied along with the poll showing that 96.47% of voters (246 to 9) don't want this traitorous, unqualified hack to be the next coach.

But but but but 15 years ago Butch left for the NFL!!!! 6 in one hand, half a dozen in the other, huh? A dream head coaching job at the highest level (Browns jokes aside) of your profession vs a lateral move to be a positions corch in Alabamy. One guy clearly bleeds orange and green.

I don't blame him one bit for leaving Golden. He saw immediately that Golden was full of ****

Advertisement
**** Mario

This fanbase has been so beaten down over the past decade they are now like a battered wife, making excuses for people treating us like ****.

CaneSport ‏@CaneSport
Reports on Cristobal Bama signing not accurate. No official word yet. Is UM really going to allow it to happen? Time For Donna to step in.

**** him. We shouldn't be bending over backwards for a TE coach. **** him in *** and die of aids.

CaneSport ‏@CaneSport
Reports on Cristobal Bama signing not accurate. No official word yet. Is UM really going to allow it to happen? Time For Donna to step in.

**** him. We shouldn't be bending over backwards for a TE coach. **** him in *** and die of aids.

my thoughts exactly...dude can step the **** off at this point

I don't give a **** how much money Bama pays him.

I don't care how good a coach Saban is and what that could mean to Mario's career.

At some point, UM should expect just a little bit of ******* solidarity from its coaches...especially for ones that are former players.
**** Mario

Advertisement
Back