Benedict Cristobal is gone

Advertisement
CaneSport ‏@CaneSport
Reports on Cristobal Bama signing not accurate. No official word yet. Is UM really going to allow it to happen? Time For Donna to step in.

I really don't care either way. Indifferent if he stays and he can still kiss my *** should he leave

CaneSport ‏@CaneSport
Reports on Cristobal Bama signing not accurate. No official word yet. Is UM really going to allow it to happen? Time For Donna to step in.

**** him. We shouldn't be bending over backwards for a TE coach. **** him in *** and die of aids.

Advertisement
CaneSport ‏@CaneSport

**** him. We shouldn't be bending over backwards for a TE coach. **** him in *** and die of aids.

my thoughts exactly...dude can step the **** off at this point

I don't give a **** how much money Bama pays him.

I don't care how good a coach Saban is and what that could mean to Mario's career.

At some point, UM should expect just a little bit of ******* solidarity from its coaches...especially for ones that are former players.

323.gif

Advertisement
CaneSport ‏@CaneSport

I really don't care either way. Indifferent if he stays and he can still kiss my *** should he leave

No shocker that Gary has it wrong, why should Donna step in? He is a terrible x's and o's guy and more importantly a back stabbing cack sucker.

CaneSport ‏@CaneSport

I don't care how good a coach Saban is and what that could mean to Mario's career.

At some point, UM should expect just a little bit of ****ing solidarity from its coaches...especially for ones that are former players.

Spot on. Why this is so hard for some to understand is unreal

CaneSport ‏@CaneSport

At some point, UM should expect just a little bit of ****ing solidarity from its coaches...especially for ones that are former players.

Spot on. Why this is so hard for some to understand is unreal

Correct!

Is critobal gonna start negative recruiting us now?

Is that even a question.

He'll do it the half-subtle way. "Son, I'm not going to say anything negative about the U, because, you know, I went there and all. So all I can tell you is why I'm at Abalama and not the U. I won't be one of those negative recruiters who talks down about a place. I'll just say that at Abalama, we have a great corching staff, great facilities, we're not being investigated by the NCAA, aren't about to get the def penalty, we win titles, our players develop, our S&C program is run by someone with a S&C degree, and we play in a league that will still exist in 2 years. If those things matter to you, Abalama is a great choice for you. But if you don't care about those things, then by all means, the U would be a great choice for U."

Advertisement
I remember listening to Golden on WQAM the day after National LOI day. Joe Rose asked him if he was taking his wife on a nice vacation now, to get away for a week after working non stop leading up to signing day. Golden said something along the lines of "No, we have a Jr. Day coming up this weekend." When Rose laughed and said something, Golden said "Listen Joe. I'm at the office right now, we are excited here man, very excited" (paraphrased). I have heard basically every audio of Golden there is, and this brief exchange gave me a comforting feeling that this guy WANTS to stay here for a while. Why deal with the NCAA drama, the recruiting drama, and everything else he had to deal with if not? He could have left here and been worshiped at places like UCLA, Tenn, and Wisconsin. He hasn;t missed a beat yet with his assistant hires, and I don't think Cristobal leaving will change that either.

I can see this guy ****ed back in his office chair, feet up, thinking to himself "The day is soon approaching when I have be on a level playing field with the rest of these suckers. Watch."

277.jpg

All this **** Miami has endured in the last couple of years is only going to be that much sweeter when we're back on top.

Advertisement
Is anybody else tired of him using Miami as a stepping stone. Good riddance, overrated as far as I am concerned.

What a POS. Crown Pete Garcia. He saw the man's soul and punted him. Turned out he was onto something.

Like I said yesterday, Frito Bandito Garcia didn't look so dumb and impulsive once Fredo started this bullshyt with UM. I wouldn't be upset if Fredo chokes to death on an undercooked plantain.

As for the pay increase - no doubt he'll get a big one at bama, but I will wager that after a couple years at UM, that money will be there for him (if he's as good as he thinks he is). This short term approach is short sighted if this is a money issue. the money will eventually be there for him

It's not like he'd be at Bama any longer than he'd be at UM, or vice versa. The idea is to get the most money at the best position in a short amount of time before going on as an HC somewhere. Whatever he thinks will accomplish that goal is what he'll choose.

I get the profession - upward mobility to the max. I get that. However, one month into his current gig at his alma matter when he'll be at bama for what - a few years? You don't think that he can get that money at a top program if he stays at UM?

I'm sure he can. But look at it this way:

Let's say that his final destination--an HC gig in a power conference--is the same whether he's at UM or Bama. And let's say it takes him the same amount of time to reach that destination, probably 2 years.

Now, let's assume that the rumors are true that he'd make 500k/yr at UM. And we know that he feels money is an issue. So let's just guesstimate and say that Bama would pay him 650-700k/yr.

Over 2 years, he'd make 300-400k more at Bama than he would at UM. That's almost an extra year's salary at UM.

Here is an idea...why don't you order some Bama gear and start an official Mario Cristabama fan club?
Fkn sellout.

He's the first user I've blocked on here. I can't stomach sellouts. That block feature will save me from having to hear him extoll the virtues of cumbags like Fredo and tell us what a real man Fredo is for being a scumbag piece of ****. I hope one day that CaneInCristobol'sAss can get the taste of Fredo's butt out of his mouth.

Advertisement
Back