Benedict Cristobal is gone

So moving forward - what position do we now need to replace? TE coach? Move Carroll back and find a WR coach?

I'd hire Telly Lockett and tell him that Fredobol is his target down here. Don't let that maggot anywhere near anything in Dade County. Telly will shut that ****** down. Need to fight fire with fire, and we need a fire-breathing hungry dog with massive local connections on our side. We need a scrapper on this staff who isn't afraid to mix it up and get his hands dirty pounding that ****** Fredobol into the ground.

Advertisement
At this point if he leaves **** him and if he stays **** him. As a matter of fact **** him for interviewing for the job.

A

So moving forward - what position do we now need to replace? TE coach? Move Carroll back and find a WR coach?

I'd hire Telly Lockett and tell him that Fredobol is his target down here. Don't let that maggot anywhere near anything in Dade County. Telly will shut that ****** down. Need to fight fire with fire, and we need a fire-breathing hungry dog with massive local connections on our side. We need a scrapper on this staff who isn't afraid to mix it up and get his hands dirty pounding that ****** Fredobol into the ground.

Frankly, I think Alabama is trying to secure specific commitments farther south. That group of Lane and his crew are probably worth Cristobal's one or two-year stint. I imagine Cristobal, who views himself as a boss, will jump at the first offer.

As Franchise said, perhaps Pete Garcia wasn't out of line when he canned that weasel. I never really thought very highly of the guy as a coach, so I am not concerned about the loss.

Go hire Telly Lockette to be the WR corch at UM. I would love to see Lockette kick the crap out of Crystal Ball on the recruiting trail.

Frito Bandito went full Tony Montana on that ******. Treated him like Tony did Frank. I got a new healthy respect for Pete and a burning hatred for Fredobol. Should have known he was a rat weasel as he matriculated at CCHS. I think they teach duplicity there.

Taking a job and leaving in a month for another job is poor form on any level of society. Whether you are a coal miner, McD's fry cook, or CEO...its tactless. At least Todd Graham puts a year's work in before bouncing.

Advertisement
As Franchise said, perhaps Pete Garcia wasn't out of line when he canned that weasel. I never really thought very highly of the guy as a coach, so I am not concerned about the loss.

Go hire Telly Lockette to be the WR corch at UM. I would love to see Lockette kick the crap out of Crystal Ball on the recruiting trail.

Frito Bandito went full Tony Montana on that ******. Treated him like Tony did Frank. I got a new healthy respect for Pete and a burning hatred for Fredobol. Should have known he was a rat weasel as he matriculated at CCHS. I think they teach duplicity there.

LMAO

Frankly, I think Alabama is trying to secure specific commitments farther south. That group of Lane and his crew are probably worth Cristobal's one or two-year stint. I imagine Cristobal, who views himself as a boss, will jump at the first offer.

Totally agree here...Alabama has flirted with South Florida talent for a few years now...outside of Amari Cooper, cherry picking a few not heavily recruited players (Ed Stinson, Eddie Jackson) and getting in the mix for a few heavy hitters (Matthew Thomas), but methinks Saban wants to get serious about some of the top players in South Florida to bring'em up north.

This seems like a specific play for Saban to get dirty down here. Considering his wife has tons of roots in SoFla, I can see Mario being given Clint Hurtt esque carte blanche to sleep where he ***** and just take care of things in SoFla for Alabama.

Who is Telly Lockett?

I've been with The Franchise all along. As soon as I heard he was going to do the interview he might as well have left. At first I thought he was just talking to Saban out of courtesy, but f*** him and anyone who doesn't want to be part of the U getting back to the top of college football.

F*** this ******. Wouldn't **** on him if he was on fire.

You're big burly-shouldered, barrel-chested Uncle Friendchise will never steer you wrong. I've made a great career sniffing out weasels and scumbags and being one step ahead of them. This punk bytch Fredobol was dead to me the minute it was confirmed he interviewed with Saban. While the ***gots were on here telling you he owed it to Saban and was just "doing it for his family" and out of respect to Don Saban, your strapping Uncle Friendchise was here to break it down real for you gentlemen.

Advertisement
What exactly has this guy ever accomplished that makes him so irreplaceable?

He's not even slightly irreplaceable. I just loathe scumbags, and I get sick to my stomach when people **** on my alma mater. This piece of **** traitor is easily replaced. I hate his ****** guts for what he did though.

Totally agree. Get the best HS coach with local sway and get everybody within 100 miles of campus.

Who is turning down triple the salary, and having input in game planning? TRIPLE THE SALARY.

You really think they are paying him 1.5 million?

LULZ. Dummies are so gullible. Do they even have a clue what the salaries of Alabama's staff are? The outgoing OL corch, who was a very respected corch, was making $395K. Their OC makes in the neighborhood of $600K I think. So, they're going to pay Beanerdict Fredobol $1.5M? LULZx100000000000.

This is just Beanerdict spreading misinformation like he did after Pete fired him in order to make his scumbaggery more palatable to the gullible masses. Sad thing is that plenty of idiots will eat up his "I had to do what's best for my family" line of **** that will be sure to follow his hiring. F#ck him with an AIDS-infested blue whale dyck.

Advertisement

The counter to that is bringing in Sedrick Irvin. UM won't ever lose a kid from the southern part of Miami again. Those kids will literally line up to come here.

Is critobal gonna start negative recruiting us now?

Is that even a question.

He'll do it the half-subtle way. "Son, I'm not going to say anything negative about the U, because, you know, I went there and all. So all I can tell you is why I'm at Abalama and not the U. I won't be one of those negative recruiters who talks down about a place. I'll just say that at Abalama, we have a great corching staff, great facilities, we're not being investigated by the NCAA, aren't about to get the def penalty, we win titles, our players develop, our S&C program is run by someone with a S&C degree, and we play in a league that will still exist in 2 years. If those things matter to you, Abalama is a great choice for you. But if you don't care about those things, then by all means, the U would be a great choice for U."

You forgot "bro" at the end of the sentence, but that was a great description of what that ****** traitor will do.

Farther south than Dade County? They gonna station Beanerdict Fredobol in the Keys? Like I said, get Telly on board and let's see if that white rat weasel can outhustle Telly for some inner-city Dade kids.

Advertisement
I'm going to find whoever was responsible for building the sturdy raft that got that piece of **** motherficker here without sinking and cut his throat.

The counter to that is bringing in Sedrick Irvin. UM won't ever lose a kid from the southern part of Miami again. Those kids will literally line up to come here.

This...Irvin interned at Alabama and coached RBs at Memphis. I think he'd be a great hire frankly.

Advertisement
Back