Barry Jackson says Butch is a fallback option

Advertisement
Just more stuff from the media to make it look like Butch is a bad candidate

Poor Butch. The media has kept him jobless for years.

It would be "Poor Butch" if this is what the press being out for Butch is putting out there...but I digress.

This has all to do with what the UM Honchos and athletic dept ARE FEEDING to the Barry Jackson world and the media.

UM AD, Associate AD, BoT, etc. are all trolling the fans through these strategic BS disclosure to Jackson.

Barry Jackson is just putting out there what UM is giving him to feed the trolls, us, for following UM football. They're feeding lots of crap, and subterfuge to the media. but ESPECIALLY SO from Blake or anyone having anything to do with Fake Blake.

Advertisement
Butch Hiring day is 12 away!
As of 11-15-2015

Watched the Miami HC Bowl. IMHO, Herman > Fuente. We're getting neither. Herman to VT, Fuente to MD.

Flubberneck to the Mizzou Leper Colony, because he already looks like one.

[video=youtube;4NwP3wes4M8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NwP3wes4M8[/video]

Whenever there's a thread about Butch being a fallback, or not an option, the guys (insiders) who say Butch is the leader are nowhere to be seen. I'd at least like to hear from them in here.

Advertisement
Fuente or Herman have any ties to South Florida or any of these high school coaches this would be another Alf Golden situation. These coaches and parents ain't gonna send their kids to some unknown coach. Donna came I and ****ed up a lot of good things we had going. Once she came we couldn't even shop in our own backyard for groceries!!!

They're gonna blow this with Strong or Cristobal. I can already see in my head the breaking news thing on the bottom of espn & me smashing my tv. BBB or Bust

Fuente or Herman have any ties to South Florida or any of these high school coaches this would be another Alf Golden situation. These coaches and parents ain't gonna send their kids to some unknown coach. Donna came I and ****ed up a lot of good things we had going. Once she came we couldn't even shop in our own backyard for groceries!!!

Not sure about Fuente, but there's a big difference between Herman coming into SoFL and Golden. Herman's got a championship ring from a game they saw live.

Butch would be great, but Herman would be solid hire too. **** shame we didn't fire Al 3 years ago, hire Butch and bring in Herman/Orlando as OC/DC. lol

They are going to fvck this up.

What else is new? They're just waiting for Bama's season to end..............................Kill me now.

Unfortunately, this is what I've heard from a couple of people who would know.
I hope they are very wrong on this one.

Yeah. I know. Cuban Al has already been hired.
Lol. It's such a terrible hire I can't even fathom it. We would be the laughing stock of college football

Advertisement
Maybe that search firm should be tasked with finding Flake's balls first. Make Chuck Neinas work for his money this time. This program makes me wanna puke.

Last edited:

What else is new? They're just waiting for Bama's season to end..............................Kill me now.

Lol. It's such a terrible hire I can't even fathom it. We would be the laughing stock of college football

Aren't we already?

Advertisement

Aren't we already?
I was going to add that in my post. It would be scraping just a little more from the bottom of the barrel.

Im convinced this program isn't moving forward until Blake is removed and an actual qualified AD is hired. What a mess

If a coach don't know **** about recruiting in Florida, he could literally stop, drop, and roll around the streets of Miami and bump into 3 star talent that would probably win 10+ games.

This is not freaking rocket science. Talent will NEVER be a problem at the University of Miami and it never has been.

Aren't we already?
I was going to add that in my post. It would be scraping just a little more from the bottom of the barrel.

Im convinced this program isn't moving forward until Blake is removed and an actual qualified AD is hired. What a mess

Blake is an incompetent buffoon, but he's really NOT the problem.
It's the school and it's lack of commitment to athletics.
That's why I laugh at these threads about Fuente and Herman.
Those guys aint coming here, and why should they when there are better jobs
out there that are willing to do what it takes to win?

Same reason why after 30 years of following recruiting I no longer follow it.
I sleep better not having an inkling of who these recent decommits are that some
folks are fretting over.
I knew this sort of season was coming, so why get all gizzed up over nothing?

I hope they are very wrong also. In my opinion he would be the worst possible hire of any of the names being thrown around because he literally has nothing in his coaching career. On top of that my other biggest fear is that he would keep Coley on as OC as he had the same role with him at FIU and supposedly he is an ace recruiter. If this is the hire I don't see how this program ever recovers or returns to their rightful place in college football. The hiring of Mario Cristobal would be disastrous.

Advertisement
Back