Barry Jackson--recruiting tips for Diaz

And we need a competent coaching staff to “win” so what the Fvck is your point?! To let these same incompetent coaches/admin continue doing the same thing and expecting different results? If you want to go insane then be my guest but I like my sanity. Something has to change in the foundation at UM and that’s what the local guys like Blu were saying. Anyone who disagrees with that is either as blind as a bat or a Hecht center shill.

Why are you always so angry?

Advertisement
A Far too often theme among our coaches

Maybe but I’ve seen UM be the first offer when the recruit was ejaculated into his mom’s ****** and then LSU or bama comes in the day before signing day and he goes there.

Point is kids will find an excuse if they don’t want to come, which means they never wanted to come here in the first place.

All of our commits have a valid reason to look elsewhere with this garbage season and most have stayed on.

The last thing Manny needs is to pay attention or heed the advice of these two clowns. Isn't just an issue of relating to kids and family - first need to be a destination place, place breathing success - big games & playing for championships - where kids play before packed stadiums, in prime time and in an environment where football is king, where coaches are seen just short of sainthood . . . and, in a few cases, where jobs, conveniences and money discreetly flow.
Without this kind of cache, your cool, uber connected coach is still going to come up short more often than not.

Advertisement
Why are you always so angry?
Better question is why aren’t you angry?! But since you asked, I’m angry about going 6-6 with a team over 50% BC ratio, I’m angry about being the laughing stock of CFB the last 15 years, I’m angry about another Novice HC hire from within a failed regime, I’m angry that our AD is afraid to do the most important part of his job which is confronting his coaches and holding them accountable, I’m angry at an admin that disrespects and $hits on the only thing that made this university more then Suntan U, I’m angry that UM keeps doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results, I’m angry that I’m 39 and probably will never see us win another title, but I’m most angry at people like you who defend this 15 plus year abortion!

Last edited:
We should 100% go get Devin Bush Sr.

**** I'd even be in favor of bringing back guys like Corey Bell or Wesley McGriff.

Also would replace Stubbs with DJ McCarthy to, but he's beloved on this board so you're not really allowed to speak on that, but I can tell you we're going to struggle landing South Fla WR's for the 2021/22 classes with him calling the shots as WR coach.

Get prepared for lots of OOS medium speed "route technicians" for the near future.

This is a good thing. We need more Allen Hurns, Leonard Hankerson types and fewer of whatever the **** we have on the roster right now.

The question with Stubblefield is whether he can actually develop WRs and put the right ones on the field. There's no evidence of that this year. The traits he prioritizes in recruiting evaluations are the right ones.

Such a weirdo. Just yelling with the inability to spell anything correctly. Low IQ Cane fan in a nutshell. Grandpa Simpson yelling at the cloud.
Oh here comes the “classic” grammar **** come back from one of the Hecht/Blake/manure biggest defenders/slurpers. Lol you know when they hit you with the grammar **** comment there out of excuses for the admin. 😂 hey sport, one thing I do know is I sure as **** spelled #FireBlake&Strawley correctly on that banner, I sure know I did that! Lmao

Last edited:
The last thing Manny needs is to pay attention or heed the advice of these two clowns. Isn't just an issue of relating to kids and family - first need to be a destination place, place breathing success - big games & playing for championships - where kids play before packed stadiums, in prime time and in an environment where football is king, where coaches are seen just short of sainthood . . . and, in a few cases, where jobs, conveniences and money discreetly flow.
Without this kind of cache, your cool, uber connected coach is still going to come up short more often than not.
Right, and all of that comes after you win the games you have no business losing.

Advertisement
Anyone saying this class is good is either a ufag star/ranking ***** or the same guy who was saying willies highly ranked class was good. We have a massive need on the o-line and we have absolutely nothing to replace it with. Its a joke!!!!!!

Maybe but I’ve seen UM be the first offer when the recruit was ejaculated into his mom’s ****** and then LSU or bama comes in the day before signing day and he goes there.

Point is kids will find an excuse if they don’t want to come, which means they never wanted to come here in the first place.

All of our commits have a valid reason to look elsewhere with this garbage season and most have stayed on.

I agree w this, as well. However, as I’ve pointed out several times, the difference between yesteryear & today is that there’s been some awful evaluations by our staff.

Listen, I’m all for getting the elite guys in the back yard and across the country, but when u suck *** as a program, u’re evaluation game better be on point b/c the elite guys are going to be few in between.

Let’s talk about Baby Richt last QB cycle as an example; he flying cross country for a kid who didn’t have real interest in us, but got a kid in his palm begging for an offer who was at camp. Kid was a 3 star at the time, while the other kid was a 4 star. Season progresses, the 4 star kid literally laughs when asked about us, the 3 star kid gets bumped to a 4 star, gets an offer from a Nat’l power in Clemson, and commits.

Meanwhile, Baby Richt & Papa Richt says they won’t take a QB this yr, but they realize how f’d up the QB room is so now they’re in scramble mode, so we settle on plan unknown.

What I just shared was not an anomaly, it’s been a trend since 08. The elite guys r going to fly the nest b/c not only do we suck, but we’ve had a staff full of non relatable coaches that can’t recruit for ish, which means the guys who are fringe 4 stars or 3 stars has to be appropriately evaluated. Far too often I see guys like @Paranos @Liberty City El @gogeta4 post On Guys we should take a look at and we don’t. The guys we do look at, we all be like, “why?” Then when the latter player don’t work out and the guys that were suggested do, yet we don’t offer or offer hella late, we all scratch our heads.

We got Bandy and Harley b/c of their connections here, but we almost lost these two, as well. It’s just been a total chit show, and our depth has suffered b/c of it. Our competitive edge has suffered b/c of it.

Last edited:
Oh here comes the “classic” grammar **** come back from one of the Hecht/Blake/manure biggest defenders/slurpers. Lol you know when they hit you with the grammar **** comment there out of excuses for the admin. 😂 hey sport, one thing I do know is I sure as **** spelled #FireBlake&Strawley correctly on that banner, I sure know I did that! Lmao

Congratulations. You embarrassed yourself, the program, and the fanbase even further. You should be proud of yourself.

Can you send me the press release of their firings that you caused?

Advertisement
Yea we’re number 14 sport, not 12 and our class has no offensive lineman or CBS. I’d trade our class for Mario’s in heart beat because atleast it’s balanced! Something manure and company can’t seem to do to save there lives. Smh

Clearly your reading isn’t very good

By PLAYER AVERAGE WE ARE 12

Sport

Agree about Hickson. Stubbs is still a mystery to me. Decent on-field coach, but since we're talking crootin on this thread, I just don't know what he brings to the table.

Nothing of note. Nada. He's never been anywhere long enough to establish great relationships, and this whole "technical approach" to his coaching is a load of crap. Our OC/QB tendencies led to a lot of the jumped balls - but our route running made it awfully easy as well. If he was worth anything, we wouldn't be so predictable with our route running. The OC/OL/WR coaching & recruiting combination in Coral Gables is awfull. Far too many deficiencies across the board to mask the individual coaching & recruiting short-comings.

Keep the RB coach (not a huge fan of his overall coaching) & TE coach, IMO. Give them more SFL responsibility. Fugg the rest.

Advertisement
"Blustein said it’s vital. “A [great recruiter with local ties] would help,” Blustein said. “This is not an opinion. It’s a fact. Do they have a coach who can go into inner city living rooms? Parents are not going to relate to some of these coaches."

“[Cornerbacks coach] Mike Rumph didn’t get [Alabama and former St. Thomas Aquinas] cornerback Pat Surtain. He hasn’t gotten [a lot of the top kids]. Trajan Bandy loved the program; that’s why he came."

"Add another quality recruiter or two to the staff, says the top two local recruiting analysts, Larry Blustein and Charles Fishbein:"

“They don’t have a guy who can sit in a living room and pull in these kids,” Blustein continued. “We’ll see with the Northwestern juniors; they will try to get [four-star Class of 2021 Miami Northwestern outside linebacker] Terrence Lewis but I doubt they will get him. Alabama, UF have more on the table” in terms of winning, attendance and other appealing assets."

"Fishbein agrees: “Manny is going to have to make changes to his staff.”

"Blustein said: “Why not hire [Miami Central High coach] Roland Smith? He’s a consummate pro, a former Miami Hurricane. He has that presence to go into living rooms. You’ve got to play to the strengths of your team. They’re missing out on a lot of guys.”

stupid premise. What happened when we had Shannon as HC? If what's mentioned here is in deed true that should have solved the problem. It didn't. You still need competent coaches to coach and develop these kids. Winning will take care of the rest.

Advertisement
Back