Barry Jackson--recruiting tips for Diaz

Advertisement
Usually coaches hire friends. I think Diaz brought in his defensive staff those are his guys. The Dcord his guy.....Enos his guy played against him I'm sure they know each other. I'm not saying they have family Hangouts..,.....Rumph been begging to get fired but hasn't.
We have a few coaches that I absolutely detest. If they aren’t helping you, they are hurting you. We need new OL, DL, LB and db coaches (maybe save Rumph).

Advertisement
God I hate reading the truth

Crazy **** is I called this same thing when he was brought here but no one.listened. I'm glad someone with your pedigree sees it and says it....he's the Rumph on offense. Lol at route technicians lol

Miami with no speed is golden type ****......and people sunshine pump on here these ordinary *** players we will be recruiting if Stubb's and MR stay....skill positions slow at Miami is amazing to me and sickening
I was watching someone on Youtube the other day talking about how we needed less fast guys and more big guys.... 🙄
I'm over hear thinking we should be trying to be the fastest team in the country.

Advertisement
Congratulations. You embarrassed yourself, the program, and the fanbase even further. You should be proud of yourself.

Can you send me the press release of their firings that you caused?
No, the only people I embarrassed is the incompetent administration which by your defense of them, you’re obviously a part of. Us true fans don’t believe in giving out participation trophies to unqualified SJW hires. If those are you only aspirations for this program then we’ll done sir, you’ve achieved your goal! 🤢🤮

Every time I read what these idiots tell Barry I have to laugh out loud.

Who is this master recruiter who's going to march into Liberty City to create relationships that will keep local kids from big bad Nick Saban?

It's a joke and those two imbeciles need to disappear and never be heard from again.

These kids care about three things in no particular order: Winning, bags and playing time. Bama can send Elmer ******* Fudd into Pork and Beans right now and come out of there with a commitment. If we ever start winning again we will dramatically curtail but never end it, I don't care who the coaches are.

What we have to do is get the most out of who we have here and coming in right now and win some freaking games we're supposed to. Then we'll see what we can do without that coach who's like big foot and the loch ness monster. People swear they exist but no one has ever actually seen one.
Howard, JJ and Butch (2 Arkansas country folk) went into south Florida living rooms and whipped their ***** on the table! 4 out of 5 horrible corches and one into retirement is why the front door now gets slammed in their faces.

Howard, JJ and Butch (2 Arkansas country folk) went into south Florida living rooms and whipped their ***** on the table! 4 out of 5 horrible corches and one into retirement is why the front door now gets slammed in their faces.

Howard and JJ did it 40 freaking years ago and Butch did it 20 years ago

And you’re writing as if Butch was landing the 5* and high 4* people are complaining we haven’t been getting

And you’re writing as if Butch was landing the 5* and high 4* people are complaining we haven’t been getting
The most important part is Butch knew who to target. He was the best evaluator, recruiter and developer in the game. We haven't even had 2 out of 3 since. Also, it doesn't matter how long ago it was, those 3 traits were, are and always will be the key to building a championship.

Advertisement
Guys let’s be honest, when it comes to recruitment in SFla .the only color kids and they parents nowadays relate to is GREEN.

All you gotta know about butch’s evals is that the 2 star kids he has today just beat the 3-4 star kids we lined up against them.

We’re not 6-6 because we don’t have good enough players. Getting better players isn’t going to solve anything. I’ll worry about recruiting again when we have a staff that can get us to Charlotte.
This gets lost too easy. I’ve found myself pretty disconnected to recruiting this cycle because to me it starts with the coaching. As a first step to recovery - We need coaches who can coach up the players we do have. We have more than enough talent to win the **** CoRstal each year with our talent but we don’t. That’s the first problem. Somebody please hire competent coaches the next go round.

Advertisement
Yea we’re number 14 sport, not 12 and our class has no offensive lineman or CBS. I’d trade our class for Mario’s in heart beat because atleast it’s balanced! Something manure and company can’t seem to do to save there lives. Smh
Mario will likely jump our class but like you’ve said, I’ve said, @g8rh8rMD and others have said - we have more than enough talent to win our Division. We need to hire competent coaches who can coach up the players we have as the first step on the coaching side.

Last edited:
We should 100% go get Devin Bush Sr.

**** I'd even be in favor of bringing back guys like Corey Bell or Wesley McGriff.

Also would replace Stubbs with DJ McCarthy to, but he's beloved on this board so you're not really allowed to speak on that, but I can tell you we're going to struggle landing South Fla WR's for the 2021/22 classes with him calling the shots as WR coach.

Get prepared for lots of OOS medium speed "route technicians" for the near future.

Ummm i heard mixed things abt mccarthy i know he is at FAU and he coached at BCU for a lil bit

Mario will likely jump out class but like you’ve said, I’ve said, @g8rh8rMD and others have said - we have more than enough talent to win our Division. We need to hire competent coaches who can coach up the players we have as the first step on the coaching side.
I wish more then anything my friend that the UM admin, athletic dept, president and BOT shared this sentiment. Smh maybe for our sakes/sanity hopefully will get a happy Hanukkah and merry Christmas miracle this year that will wake UM up and see what’s staring them right in the face. The holiday season is meant for dreams right!

Last edited:
I wish more then anything my friend that the UM admin, athletic dept, president and BOT shared this sentiment. Smh maybe for our sakes/sanity will get a happy Hanukkah and merry Christmas miracle this year that will wake UM up and see what’s staring them right in the face. The holiday season is meant for dreams right!
Yeah man. While I do think that average player rank is important, I also think our class is unbalanced. F$U had well-ranked classes made up of all DB’s.

Really, I haven’t even been sweating this recruiting cycle because it doesn’t matter to me. Manny would struggle to win our Division with Top 10 talent. On field coaching competence is needed immediately.

There are people on the BOT that care but I wish they would do more and I wish the numbers on the Board that cared like we want were higher. Our best hope right now is that Highsmith comes in. I believe that if that happens then he can turn it around.

Advertisement
Back