Barry jackson new article

Advertisement
Where do we go from here? I dont Understand what is going on right now, richt is acting like he doesn’t feel the heat, recruiting is suffering massively. We throught richt had a sh*tty year coaching , he said hold my beer you havent seen my recruiting this year yet.... I mean Seriously we are failing at everything right now. Any insiders with rumblings that we are looking to get rid of Searels/richt jr and get a new oline coach and qb/coach? I’ll take **** James Coley back over richts sh*tty system....

Remember when he said everyone was in a tizzy after the losses to uva and Boston college? You **** right we are we have one of the worst offenses in the country because of you regardless of the amount of talent we have. This all on richt period.

Last edited:
Richt might be receiving some pressure to make changes but it's easier for him to keep things as they are and live with the consequences. And if he fails and gets fired in 2019 he's got a nice buyout and can take an analyst job at SEC Network. We needed him a lot more than he needed us back in 2016. One more season of 7 or 8 wins and he'll gladly accept being fired so he can stop pretending to care.
Mork is already into Miami's piggy bank for $ 12 million with not a **** thing as an ROI .... chew on that a while !

Best OC candidate is currently in playoff race so Rick can't poach him now. Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma. Would bring Miami a much improved version of the Air Raid, which I will henceforth dub the "South Beach Spread" (like JJ invented the Miami 4-3). Bonus is that he also takes care of OL problems. Hiring Bedenbaugh as OC stops the bleeding, instantly makes Miami 1000% better, and gets us back on track for a championship.
Richt would absolutely be interviewing candidates now, regardless of their bowl status. But he isn’t.

Advertisement
I guess the offensive recruits don't know football and that's why they don't want to commit to Richt's simple Jack offense. Seriously, 2 commits in December on offense is the biggest indictment of how bad Richt is. Holy ****.
Lol Simple Jack offense.

Good offensive players know that their future depends on the competence of the people running the offense they'll be playing in. They can see with their own eyes how inept our offense has been for 3 years now and that nothing is changing. And if they can't see it, rival recruiters will certainly make them aware of it. The incompetence on the field is not just ruining our season, it's killing our near future.
Exactly.

I guess the offensive recruits don't know football and that's why they don't want to commit to Richt's simple Jack offense. Seriously, 2 commits in December on offense is the biggest indictment of how bad Richt is. Holy ****.

Nobody knows offense - like Richt.

He's right - everybody else is wrong.

Just like defensive players didn't want any part of D'Onofrio.

Advertisement
Next, Richt & Co will try to sell us on how good & underrated whatever middling 3 stars they end up filling the remaining spots in the class with are. Looking like it'll be our worst in years.

Best OC candidate is currently in playoff race so Rick can't poach him now. Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma. Would bring Miami a much improved version of the Air Raid, which I will henceforth dub the "South Beach Spread" (like JJ invented the Miami 4-3). Bonus is that he also takes care of OL problems. Hiring Bedenbaugh as OC stops the bleeding, instantly makes Miami 1000% better, and gets us back on track for a championship.

I like your enthusiasm, but Richt isn't hiring Bedenbaugh.... Nathaniel Hackett will be our OC next year :dejection:

7EB91E6C-7587-41A0-9266-C98414CFE219.png

Advertisement
Would you choose to stay and play for the corches we've had the last 17 years or take your chances being properly developed and making serious money?

Plenty of schools have lousy coaching staffs. You don't see their players running out the door to be UDFAs like this.

And last I checked, Joe Yearby isn't "being properly developed and making serious money."

Advertisement
This program needs to be put out of its misery. Turn the lights off folks this party is over

Look at next years schedule and the 2020 surge class that Richt has lined up so far....I think your statement needs to be re-evaluated. I will say this again...One bad year does not mean we should close down the program.

Stop the drama...****!

Mannnn f Barry Jackson. “This is not to rile up the fan base” this is where the dude gets his hairless peach jollies off. The U is struggling? Jackson all over it. From calling out yearby, “breaking” the story that Walton was arrested for dui and impersonating an officer, moments after a FSU victory dropping the AR82 news.

F this dude. To say I’m not going to rile up the fan base is like saying no offense to a person then insulting their mother. And no one should say “he is just being real” dude is grade a absolute dog ****.

Richt might be receiving some pressure to make changes but it's easier for him to keep things as they are and live with the consequences. And if he fails and gets fired in 2019 he's got a nice buyout and can take an analyst job at SEC Network. We needed him a lot more than he needed us back in 2016. One more season of 7 or 8 wins and he'll gladly accept being fired so he can stop pretending to care.

Look at the schedule next year and tell me where we lose more rhan one game. It's not because we are good that I make this statement it's because the teams we face will be very much below average. i see Miami going 9-1 or even 10-0. And before anyone kills me for this reply please look at the schedule. It's a cake walk compared to this years schedule and that's saying something.

If Richt can't navigate losing less than 2 games he needs to be fired because he will never see a weaker schedule then the one ge sees next year.

Lol why would he leave OU for the same job here?

Advertisement
Back