Barry jackson new article

Quarterback.jpg

Advertisement
This is hard to watch, our AD is the only person that does not see we have major problem. If he did he would force changes NOW!! There no reason to keep a OL coach with zero commits.

Oh, I think he probably sees them, unless he’s blind. He’s just too weak to do anything about it. Blake James does Not come a cross as a strong leader.

Then what the F#ck is he the AD for? All the real fans like people on this board know you win nothing without great recruiting. This year will hurt us more in 2-3 years than next year.
AD is for “Attention Deficit.”

Advertisement
Stopped reading at "Recruiting expert Larry Blustein". Barry is a hack.

Seriously. Who anointed Blustein and Fishbein as "recruiting experts"? The latter is one of the worst evaluators I've ever seen and an obstinate ****wad Nole homer.

Advertisement
The early signing period is what concerns me. This will take a ton of talent off the table before Richt has a chance to hire a competent play caller and QB coach.

I also agree with Fish and Blue that we need to sign a QB in this class.
We don’t even know if he’s going to hire a competent play caller and qb coach, he’s so **** stubborn

Advertisement
Cager going pro would be such an obviously poor decision that we should 100% expect it to happen. Absolutely no chance of getting drafted before the 7th round.

Last edited:
Advertisement
What is the school paying $5mil/year for again?!? Richt is getting paid more by Miami per year than he ever made at UGA per year...let that sink in. I've seen this soap opera before, and all the main actors end up dead in the end...this is a train wreck that we just can't look away from.

Richt might be receiving some pressure to make changes but it's easier for him to keep things as they are and live with the consequences. And if he fails and gets fired in 2019 he's got a nice buyout and can take an analyst job at SEC Network. We needed him a lot more than he needed us back in 2016. One more season of 7 or 8 wins and he'll gladly accept being fired so he can stop pretending to care.

Richt might be receiving some pressure to make changes but it's easier for him to keep things as they are and live with the consequences. And if he fails and gets fired in 2019 he's got a nice buyout and can take an analyst job at SEC Network. We needed him a lot more than he needed us back in 2016. One more season of 7 or 8 wins and he'll gladly accept being fired so he can stop pretending to care.

Spot on.

Advertisement
Back