Barry jackson new article

I don't think he's given up, he just sucks

he's delusional about his abilities leading that STACKED fsu squad year in and year out against trash competition

welcome to the real world, where you don't have bags backing your recruiting

All...of...this.

Advertisement
People whose opinions I trust seem to speak highly of Blake James. That said, those same people are the ones saying that he is now under the microscope in this situation. In short, I dont know what the deal is with him. I do know that donna was pulling his strings when UM was under her reign of terror. Maybe he's not a guy who can thrive in an independent role. Again, I dunno.

thanks... that seems like a reasonable explanation.. but there is no question we need an AD that is more capable of producing and focused on what we need to win football championships. being a "nice guy" is not one of the qualifications we need.

Is there a Baker Mayfield or a Kyler Murray on Miami’s roster to run it? That would help.

My surprising pick for QB would be Weldon. At least according to HS numbers, he is the most accurate qb on the roster. Also the fastest. He would kill it in an Oklahoma offense. Air raid framework means not usually asking qb to read coverages- just lots of easy throws and big windows. Might end up being a "system qb" but that's plenty good enough to win the ACC.

You've typed some dumb **** before, but this right here... this tops it. 😂😂😂

You make as much sense as a left handed football bat, friend.

When you dont know football nor talent nothing will make sense to you. If relying on nerd sites class rankings and star gazing makes you feel better, keep at it, in the mean time ma'am, let the grown-ups discuss football!

Does this mean his seat is getting hot?

Only when the microscope is placed outdoors when the sun is up.

Seriously though, its just something we have to let play out. Donna is no longer in charge so I'm cautiously optimistic. For what little that's worth. :)

Advertisement
When you dont know football nor talent nothing will make sense to you. If relying on nerd sites class rankings and star gazing makes you feel better, keep at it, in the mean time ma'am, let the grown-ups discuss football!

giphy (7).gif

Advertisement
Back