Barry jackson new article

I'll tell you for sure by NLOI day. If he doesn't announce an OC hire by that point, then I think we're in for another Golden Era of Canes football.
Are you referring to this month or February? That's my concern, the top candidates are already getting poached. He needs to make a move NOW

Advertisement
I'd be highly surprised if he does not.

Believe it when you've heard that pressure is being applied.

I really, really, really want to believe. Just not getting my hopes up too high. You can already see the train wreck that will be next season. It's going to be painful to watch as Richt goes down solely because of stubbornness and ego.

I'll tell you for sure by NLOI day. If he doesn't announce an OC hire by that point, then I think we're in for another Golden Era of Canes football.[/QUOTE

The one in December or February? I mean if we don’t have one 3 months from now then it’s safe to say we won’t have one in 2019.

And if that’s the case, the first 3 and out of next season will be met with more boos than ol’ Richt thought was ever possible. Things will get real ugly and fast.

Advertisement
Then what the F#ck is he the AD for? All the real fans like people on this board know you win nothing without great recruiting. This year will hurt us more in 2-3 years than next year.
Collecting a paycheck getting perks around town.

Does any other school in the country consistently have guys leave early in order to be undrafted free agents?

And don’t say it’s a Richt thing. It’s been going on for a long time.

It’s almost as dumb as telegraphing a fake punt on 4th & 11 when the other team is in its base defense. I don’t get it.

Advertisement
miami-body-photo-3621.jpg

Does any other school in the country consistently have guys leave early in order to be undrafted free agents?

It’s almost as dumb as telegraphing a fake punt on 4th & 11 when the other team is in its base defense. I don’t get it.

The bagmen stipulate in the contracts they have to stay 4 yrs.

What's incredible is that despite being unbelievably successful in the past and in ridiculously fertile recruiting grounds, kids jump off this bandwagon faster than anything.

It feels like we're that ************ referenced by Blade who's always trying to ice skate uphill.

It might very well be time to fold the programme - one bump in the road and every ************ bails. No other programme suffers from such scrutiny.
That is exactly why I thought we needed a head coach who has proven that he can do more with less. Instead we got the opposite. A head coach who has proven that he does less with more.

Advertisement
This is hard to watch, our AD is the only person that does not see we have major problem. If he did he would force changes NOW!! There no reason to keep a OL coach with zero commits.
Looks like we are stuck in mediocrity... I'm not going to complain... if they don't care neither will I.

I'm looking forward to real football this bowl season

Are you referring to this month or February? That's my concern, the top candidates are already getting poached. He needs to make a move NOW

Best OC candidate is currently in playoff race so Rick can't poach him now. Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma. Would bring Miami a much improved version of the Air Raid, which I will henceforth dub the "South Beach Spread" (like JJ invented the Miami 4-3). Bonus is that he also takes care of OL problems. Hiring Bedenbaugh as OC stops the bleeding, instantly makes Miami 1000% better, and gets us back on track for a championship.

Advertisement

Would you choose to stay and play for the corches we've had the last 17 years or take your chances being properly developed and making serious money?

Best OC candidate is currently in playoff race so Rick can't poach him now. Bedenbaugh from Oklahoma. Would bring Miami a much improved version of the Air Raid, which I will henceforth dub the "South Beach Spread" (like JJ invented the Miami 4-3). Bonus is that he also takes care of OL problems. Hiring Bedenbaugh as OC stops the bleeding, instantly makes Miami 1000% better, and gets us back on track for a championship.

Offensive line coaches typically aren’t the brightest crayons in the box.

OC’s need to be mad scientist smart. X’s and O’s gurus.

This guy Bedenbaugh ain’t an OC. Does he even call plays at Oklahoma, or is it all Lincoln Riley?

Idk man, too many questions to wait. Will he be on the market/want to leave? Will Rorcht make a move? Will Oklahoma, who certainly can, make him an offer and/or promotion he won't refuse? We facked

The early signing period is what concerns me. This will take a ton of talent off the table before Richt has a chance to hire a competent play caller and QB coach.

I also agree with Fish and Blue that we need to sign a QB in this class.
richt isn’t changing the staff, so u don’t gotta worry about the early signing period.

Advertisement
Back